• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥The Seme/Uke FC♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strifentine

Awards
Hello and Welcome to the Seme/Uke Club! :D

Here we'll be able to pair KHI members with each other according to the Seme/Uke test ♥

To join, just take the S/U test and post your results her~!~! Once we get enough members we'll start pairing people up! ^__~

Don't F*** With Me seme
Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take the punishment you dish out, which frequently involves rope and alchohol. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
~Soki
~jrock907

Sadistic Seme
It takes a special kind of uke to handle the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.
~ImperialChaos
~Xidon

Chibi seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to really bring out your aggressive side and expose you for the seme that you are.
~Evrae_Valkyrion

Opportunistic Seme
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a little harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke who will give you what you want and be none the wiser.
~KershaFangs
~aki-san

Romantic Seme
You are the lowest level seme. A true gentlemen, don't even think of approaching the Badass Uke unless you want your *ss kicked. You're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.
~ X Twin_Phoenix X ♥
~Sephy-kun

Badass Uke
You are the highest level uke. Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. At times, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges - all you really want is the punishment. It takes a seme with just enough sadistic tendencies to dish out the punishment you really want, but enough patience not to outright kill you, so you are best paired with the "Don't f**k With Me" Seme.
~ansemjafar ♥

Dramatic Uke
You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.
~Suzakuseru

Flaming Uke
One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner for you. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, as you don't mind what they look like, as long as they're a seme.
~gottaluvkh1992

Clueless Uke
You really have no clue, do you? You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that's good, because you're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who will take advantage of you, and you probably won't even notice. But you'll be happy anyway, because ignorance is bliss.
~LadyMarz
~Twilight Knight 16
~MizuHikari ♥
~Battleycry ♥

Innocent Uke
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke. Whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you of course will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
~Strifentine ♥ (Yep, I'm Innocent XD But I'm not going to be paired with anyone~)

Remember, the point of this FC is to have fun! ;D

Last edited:

Strifentine

Awards
Sweet~ You're added. :3

Let's hope you get a Badass Uke soon~ X3

And I want my Romantic Seme!!! (Kunoichi~~!! <33)

Strifentine

Awards
@Sephy~ TToTT Don' say those kind of things!!! *cries*

@Key~ I don't know why anyone isn't joining. D: Maybe they don't know what a seme and uke are? =(

Strifentine

Awards
*hugs* *sniffles* DUN DO THAT TO MEEEEEEE! TT_____TT YOU MAKE ME VERY WORRIED!

Strifentine

Awards
Sephy, there are FOUR of us!!!! Key_hurler and Suzakuseru are a pair!!! <333! We do need more people to join though~!~!

Strifentine

Awards
YUSH!!! ITS AWESOME!!! KYAAAA!

And I bet you'll get your uke soon Sephy. =3 *as soon as more people start posting in the FC section! >O!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back