• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

「Defeat the Raid Bosses!」 Missions (11/28~12/5)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lelouch345

When you say we have to kill a darkseid that is 30 or higher meaning the team has to pass that checkpoint? Or A darkseid has to die at the 30th level or above?

gnurtanio

Awards
When you say we have to kill a darkseid that is 30 or higher meaning the team has to pass that checkpoint? Or A darkseid has to die at the 30th level or above?

You just need to kill LV 30 Darkside or ABOVE (More than LV 30) and the mission complete..

Grellmax

Awards
Actually this is still Day 2.. Last Night i fought with Snake 1 And total Lost with 100 Million Lux Different, i hope i meet Vulpes 1 this week so i dont have to face same team on 2nd Round (2/12 ~ 4/12)..
Ah...Well if that's the case, I hope to never see Unicorn 1 again..(or Snake 1 for that matter).

Darnarius

"Santa Clause"?
I'm sorry sir, but I believe you mean "Sandy Claws".
Well, Japanese name for the card is: サンタクロース. You can copy-paste it into google translate and it will tell you that it is Santa Claus... and on that note I better erase that "e" before somebody notices :D
Well speaking of Typo's and things that don't really matter. Isn't Aeris' name actually Aerith? Aeris was just a engrish version of her name translated wrong in Final Fantasy 7 I believe.

jRPGFan

Awards
Well speaking of Typo's and things that don't really matter. Isn't Aeris' name actually Aerith? Aeris was just a engrish version of her name translated wrong in Final Fantasy 7 I believe.
Well, you can be the judge of that - her name in Japanese is エアリス which is pronounced as e-a-ri-su. So, yeah, those two are actually wrong as well :D Staying close to the original names can be confusing most of the times :/

Tsurugi

Awards
Okay having a 2M lead on lux and won both 2 days before this one, I have good fate for the SR+ Yen Sid :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back