• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

「Defeat the Raid Bosses!」 Missions (11/28~12/5)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nial

Awards
Guess I'm more into the cards actually being useful than the art on them, so I'd want to see some stats first. Although I'll probably go for the assists in the end... And I guess about the only art on a card that I'm interested in is Aeris. S-E has manged to fudge it up somehow though - Aeris just looks kinda wrong on all of them :(

Totally off topic, but holy updates galore Batman! D:
wow, so the next story update is a big one, really really nice. And i'm so glad that we'll be able to go around Daybreak Town, i love that place!

Quartz

Awards
Thanks JRPGFan, but hoo boy, i'm not certain i'll have enough time to get enough loot to get those sweet, sweet cards. T_T Well I can try.

GiroZX

Awards
Heh, thanks Yuki :) And you are welcome ;)

UPDATE: Santa Clause [SR] Assist HP: 10531/+76%. Not bad, not bad indeed

"Santa Clause"?
I'm sorry sir, but I believe you mean "Sandy Claws".

jRPGFan

Awards
Thanks JRPGFan, but hoo boy, i'm not certain i'll have enough time to get enough loot to get those sweet, sweet cards. T_T Well I can try.
You're welcome :) Neither will I and it's not about time really - if I could get my hands on those 100 medals for 10kk LUX every week, then it wouldn't be much of a problem, but I don't have good enough cards, so yeah :/ The least we can do is try and get as much new and better cards as we can so that next time we might have a better chance of getting better cards and stuff :)

"Santa Clause"?
I'm sorry sir, but I believe you mean "Sandy Claws".
Well, Japanese name for the card is: サンタクロース. You can copy-paste it into google translate and it will tell you that it is Santa Claus... and on that note I better erase that "e" before somebody notices :D

gnurtanio

Awards
Has anyone know where is the place to report a BUG??.. i manage to attack LV 107 Darkside Subspecies and killed the Darkside Subspecies but i dont get Mission Clear message and i need to do it again.. i really hate this when i'm alone get this bug and the other member team manage to another mission.. it sucks... Has someone face same issue like me??
please help me.. i need Report Bug Link..

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Has anyone know where is the place to report a BUG??.. i manage to attack LV 107 Darkside Subspecies and killed the Darkside Subspecies but i dont get Mission Clear message and i need to do it again.. i really hate this when i'm alone get this bug and the other member team manage to another mission.. it sucks... Has someone face same issue like me??
please help me.. i need Report Bug Link..
I think the best thing you could do now is going to their SQEX Bridge site and choose the contact us button.

0nQwspP.jpg

gnurtanio

Awards
Not good.. You must write in japanese and thats not working..well i shared some issue here so i hope you're guys not get same bug as me..
remember there are 3 type Raid boss and Subspecies now.. Because 10 days of connection issue i need to use my tablet to play and this is where the bugs appear.. It makes me more angrier to my ISP..

Last Night my team Face LV 107 Darkside Subspecies and i manage to hit that boss (Twice).. Both team manage to kill the boss so i supposed clear "Defeat LV 75 Darkside Subspecies" but in the end i didnt get it.. Why? Because i didnt see that boss died (The animation). i was on way to home so i decide to continue at home. When i played in my Laptop and click Team Button.. I see Trident Anchor death animation (Both Team Manage to Kill another Raid Boss when i was offline) and i didnt get "Mission Clear" for participate in LV 107 Darkside Subspecies.

So be careful when you face this Raid Boss, and make sure you see the boss dead, or you will be sorry (Escpecially subspecies).

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Not good.. You must write in japanese and thats not working..well i shared some issue here so i hope you're guys not get same bug as me..
remember there are 3 type Raid boss and Subspecies now.. Because 10 days of connection issue i need to use my tablet to play and this is where the bugs appear.. It makes me more angrier to my ISP..

Last Night my team Face LV 107 Darkside Subspecies and i manage to hit that boss (Twice).. Both team manage to kill the boss so i supposed clear "Defeat LV 75 Darkside Subspecies" but in the end i didnt get it.. Why? Because i didnt see that boss died (The animation). i was on way to home so i decide to continue at home. When i played in my Laptop and click Team Button.. I see Trident Anchor death animation (Both Team Manage to Kill another Raid Boss when i was offline) and i didnt get "Mission Clear" for participate in LV 107 Darkside Subspecies.

So be careful when you face this Raid Boss, and make sure you see the boss dead, or you will be sorry (Escpecially subspecies).
Hmm... they do know there are a lot of english players right??? And i assume they can speak english. Since you know, it's like the main language of the world.

So uhhh.... did the rest of your team get it???

That should actually go automatic (that could be handy coz someone in my team was lucky coz the night before a update he hitted a LVL50+ Raidboss and after the update he had to defeat a LVL50 for a SR card, so he got it without actually doing it, lucky bastard -_-). Well anyway i think i can't help you then. Sorry.

jRPGFan

Awards
UPDATE: There is a requirement to unlock the chance to get the Yen Sid SR+ - and that is to defeat a Darkside LV30+, which also nets 10 Mog Medals.

gnurtanio

Awards
Hmm... they do know there are a lot of english players right??? And i assume they can speak english. Since you know, it's like the main language of the world.

So uhhh.... did the rest of your team get it???

That should actually go automatic (that could be handy coz someone in my team was lucky coz the night before a update he hitted a LVL50+ Raidboss and after the update he had to defeat a LVL50 for a SR card, so he got it without actually doing it, lucky bastard -_-). Well anyway i think i can't help you then. Sorry.

Yes you're right but "Describe your problem with 40 characters or less".. i think that means used japanese. i need more than 40 Characters to describe my problem.. and they do know theres a lot of english player, but still please use Japanese. thats what i thinking now,,

Yes all My team Get it Except me !!!!!...Hiks Hiks. Oh about that LV 50 Raid Boss. I got that Bug too, i finished that LV 50 Raid Boss Without fighting, and got SR Duck Brothers.. now i get the same karma which is the opposite effect, i didnt get SR Yensid and need to re-do it again.. (T_T)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Don't assume everyone is 100% fluent. They do have some idea, but at the moment this is still a game entirely available in Japanese, and it's more respectful and appropriate to inform them in that language for the time being.

Last edited:

KentoXBlade

Awards
Don't assume everyone is 100% fluent. They do have some idea, but at the moment this is still a game entirely available in Japanese, and it's more respectful and appropriate to inform them in that language for the time being.

In short, It's called 'language gap'

gnurtanio

Awards
Yes.. That's why this off topic should be end now.. my problem has already fixed now.. just couple minutes both team manage to kill another Darkside Subspecies.. so i dont need to report it (Finally Catch Up).. besides it takes much time to read all Issue message that already sent before me and i hope they read my bad japanese message so they can fix a bug that i faced before, and another player don't face the same issue like me..

Thanks For the Concern.. And i'm Sorry Sign

jRPGFan

Awards
UPDATE: Hercules & Phil [SR+] Speed LV65: 9650/9300, Cinderella & Prince [SR+] Assist LV65: 9300/+65%.
Also I don't know why, but the information about the Santa Claus [SR] Assist was deleted from jwiki. Maybe the information about its stats was false, or they are updating it and somehow it's not showing. Anyway, hold on to those medals for now...

EDIT: NVM, the Santa Claus [SR] Assist is on the jwiki again =__=

Last edited:

Grellmax

Awards
NOOO day 3 and come against Unicorn 1. FML Yen Sid SR+ you were so close!

gnurtanio

Awards
NOOO day 3 and come against Unicorn 1. FML Yen Sid SR+ you were so close!

Actually this is still Day 2.. Last Night i fought with Snake 1 And total Lost with 100 Million Lux Different, i hope i meet Vulpes 1 this week so i dont have to face same team on 2nd Round (2/12 ~ 4/12)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back