• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 years of KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHRULER

Awards
1697160734677.png
Ngl I didn't expect to make it this far on this website. I post far less often than I used to when I first made this account but I try to every now and then. Can't imagine 10 years on this site. Always thought I would be banned quickly for being an annoying child on here (the mods/admin knew). Anyways, cheers to 10 years. Thank you to this site and everyone on it for proving a space for news, information, and community.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Whenever I see threads like this my first thought is always, you've spent a lot of time here and are likely at some point recognizable in the community. While I'm sure we tend to keep our offline-lives "offline" I get to a point where if this was your free-time, whats your glow up looking like outside of here, just a glimpse is fine.

Welcome to the fold old-timer!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Hahaha, if the mods banned every immature kid they got, I don't think we'd have a community 😆 Congratulations on your milestone!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Whenever I see threads like this my first thought is always, you've spent a lot of time here and are likely at some point recognizable in the community. While I'm sure we tend to keep our offline-lives "offline" I get to a point where if this was your free-time, whats your glow up looking like outside of here, just a glimpse is fine.

we are ancient...

KHRULER

Awards

I made this account when I was in middle school I think. At the time, I think Dream Drop Distance was the next game. I stayed around for a a minute.

Then the KH3 teaser trailer (E3?) dropped on the old engine. So the forums spent a lot of time discussing what would be in KH3 and I was around for that. KH3 eventually released when I was junior in high school. I'd stopped coming on the forum as much but I cam back during the leaks. I couldn't help but to look at the leaks because of the anticipation. Then we all got to play and I remember being thoroughly confused with some of the sequences that happened in the late game (along with everyone else it seemed).

Anyway, now I'm in my senior year of college. All of this happening within the span of 10 years is still a little shocking to me lol. Looking forward the next KH installment (non-mobile). It's still a large part of my childhood. I know I can't keep myself away!

Back