• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 discs???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
and yet there are still so many things that some morons who proclaim themselves experts are just learning. Like can anyone truthfully tell me that they knew that the mystery shrouding mickey and the organization will be revealed when he does somethign as simple a remove his hood?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
innerdarkness said:
yes but the info I provided has been updated and researched recently, these sources don't miss a beat. The best KH2 sources are easily; KHinsider, khultimania, 1up, opm, sqeenix, and some of the disney info.
it was not confirmed that is was 2 discs nomura simply said its gonna be kind of hard to fit the story in just 1 discs it could be 2 discs it was never confirmed u cant trust other sites besides square although the other ones r good for info square is better

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
u dnt hve to read japanese wat i meant was if it wasnt confirmed by square then u cnt trust it i cnt read japanese either but ppl can translate it

hecger

yeah my brother that lives in japan (becouse he was at the army and he moved to japan) he translates stuff to me by msn. i go to SE and he translates it
biglipsxi said:
u dnt hve to read japanese wat i meant was if it wasnt confirmed by square then u cnt trust it i cnt read japanese either but ppl can translate it

WhoIsANobody

2 discs would be awesome!!!i havent seen a PS game with 2 discs since Metal Gear Solid......but thats just me

yea i heard Tetsuya say in an Interview that they were havin some hard times keeping it on one disc

majordanger

Website
www.myspace.com
The two disc part has been hinted, but the whole Sora on one disc and the BHK on the other seems a bit far fetched. Sora is the main hero, why would they devote a whole disc to the BHK? You may be able toplay as him at some point in the game, but not a whole disc.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Two Disks don't mean diddly squat!

majordanger said:
The two disc part has been hinted, but the whole Sora on one disc and the BHK on the other seems a bit far fetched. Sora is the main hero, why would they devote a whole disc to the BHK? You may be able toplay as him at some point in the game, but not a whole disc.

Agreed. I think that there are two disks mainly because of more memory capacity, because there are more worlds, and the the whole game can't fit all into one mere CD, for example the Final Fantasy games. So, the theories about the second disk featuring BHK should kinda stop, because they're kinda dumb now.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The whole "Sora on one disc and BHK on another disc" is a stupid rumor, definitely. Nomura said that the story might be too big to fit onto one disc. How could that possibly translate to one disc for one character and another disc for another character?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i cnt beleve a this dumb thread has 8 pages but yeah soras the main charecter not bhk he shouldnt get his own disk

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
And besides, if BHK gets one why not riku? he's supposed to be a heavyily main character as well right? In fact I see him as being as if not more important than this mystery character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back