• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 New Kingdom Hearts Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiasuKiasiMan

HEARTSTATION has translated two articles from FF-Reunion and book publisher Bent, with details from the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania that releases tomorrow.

HEARTSTATION via FF-Reunion said:
“About the next title, Kingdom Hearts 3 depends on Final Fantasy XIII Versus, but development of the next title is already underway. There are two titles other than Kingdom Hearts 3 in conception, and I think I’ll release one within this year.”

“As from next year, I want to put out a title with multiple main characters.”

“The series won’t end in Kingdom Hearts 3, more like the conclusion of the Xehanort saga.”

“It’s not the case that when Sora’s story is over another hero’s story will begin; Sora will be the hero until the end.”

And on the overseas version: “We added the Critical degree of difficulty, more cutscenes, more songs to the Rhythmic Ice Cream mini game, more Keyblades, more types of enemies and altered battle balance. I still can’t say we’ll release a Final Mix, but we can’t give it the generous treatment like with Re:Chain of Memories.”

HEARTSTATION via Bent said:
The Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania goes on sale March 25th, compromising everything about Birth by Sleep. Fans of the series definitely won’t want to overlook this book! Here are a few of the points you won’t want to miss!

• Point 1
    Detailed data on all the commands are revealed!

Fine detail on the commands, which reach into the hundreds, and variations such as ‘variation according to additional input’, ‘variation when the command level rises’, ‘variation when a symbol mark is obtained in dimension link’, ‘variation according to the number of locks in shoot lock’ are explained in a huge reveal. If you make use of this information, you’ll definitely be able to fight in a more efficient style!

• Point 2
    You can look up each method of obtaining deck commands!

Divided into six categories: obtained in a cutscene, obtained in a treasure chest, obtained at a shop, obtained from an enemy, obtained through a mini game, and obtained though command chain, the methods for obtaining deck commands are perfectly explained. Of course, there is also an integrated complete list, and so please use it as you see fit!

• Point 3
    All the standard corners are covered!

Everything expected to be contained in a Kingdom Hearts Series Ultimania, from a game system analysis as well as a walkthrough for the scenarios is provided, along with a mini game guide, enemy walkthrough, and fully detailed maps. When you can’t figure out what to do next, it provides complete support through your play through!

• Point 4
    Take a deep look at the story of the Kingdom Hearts series!

The Kingdom Hearts series is brimming with mysteries, examine closely the new facts of their origins established in this title. Decipher the meaning of all the reports in the Xehanort Report Commentary section, as well as explanations for the mysteries of the series up until now in the Kingdom Hearts 20 Mysteries section. And round it off reading the discussion on the new mystery founded in this title in the corner called The Mystery Continuing in the Next Title.

• Point 5
    Don’t miss the interview with director Tetsuya Nomura!

Every Ultimania has an interview with Tetsuya Nomura fully loaded with intriguing secrets about the series, and you won’t want to overlook this one either! About the mysteries shown in the secret event scenes, about the next title, and about the Kingdom Hearts series from here after… Among other things making it well worth reading!

In addition, there is the 30 Secrets section and a complete guide to getting the Secret Reports, an art gallery, a Q&A with developer staff, and other points you won’t want to miss. You’ll definitely want to check out this 656 page book containing information on everything Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep!

Sources:

HEARTSTATION.ORG
FF-Reunion
Š”Ž®‰ïŽÐƒXƒ^ƒWƒIƒxƒ“ƒgƒXƒ^ƒbƒt

Last edited by a moderator:

xHiddenMemories

Re: HeartStation: 3 New KH games

*Spazzes out* WEEE!!!! I'm so happy KH will continue on! :3

[I][COLOR=plum]I do know of one of the new relases besides Kh3[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=plum]Like after watching the BBS secert ending which was the ending to KHII [/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=plum]When Sora opened the letter..Wasn't it called "ReConnect?"[/COLOR][/I]

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

oh no >_<
whats gonna happen after the xehanort saga?????
you better come up with something good nomura!!!

BritneyBritofldw

Nonononononononononnononooooooooooooooooo!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Its milking time.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I think it's about time we end the Xenhahort saga start somethign new.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

I think it's about time we end the Xenhahort saga start somethign new.
kinda weird since xehanort was the one who started all of this =/

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

kinda weird since xehanort was the one who started all of this =/
yeah I now Yuuki but I think they should start some new story, you have to realize they can't stay with the same story for so long people will get turned off by it after a while.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

I thought Xehanort was the main villain of the Kingdom Hearts series. If he's gone then who is there left as a villain? But, that was a pretty good detail of information, I still can't wait for BBS to come out, though. And, about the Final Mix, I hope Nomura decides to release it soon.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

αsiя;4949219 said:
milking time

I second this. It's not necessarily a bad thing though. At least not in my book. Just no more "Days" please. I never want to see another xion plot device again.

Pestilence

Awards

And on the overseas version: “We added the Critical degree of difficulty, more cutscenes, more songs to the Rhythmic Ice Cream mini game, more Keyblades, more types of enemies and altered battle balance. I still can’t say we’ll release a Final Mix, but we can’t give it the generous treatment like with Re:Chain of Memories.”

My god! Its even more beautiful than i imagined!

Z

Zulkir

Oh....dear....

I have mixed feelings about this, I suppose if they can have post-Xehanort KH games take place a few years later then that's okay.

Just no more Xion or days, EVER!

|
|
v​
I second this. It's not necessarily a bad thing though. At least not in my book. Just no more "Days" please. I never want to see another xion plot device again.

^
|
|
|​

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

GOD DAMN IT NOMURA DO YOU NOT REALISE HOW HARD IT IS FOR US STAFF TO KEEP UP W/ YOU

i'm done w/ your shit

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

holy sh1t
kh3 development depends on ff versus which is on the ps3...this may give us a hint about it being on the ps3? am i right anyone?

also....2 games?!
make it fast namoura ( me thinks one will be on wii and one will be on a handheld)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back