• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Questions for the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
None of the translators are available right now, but we'll make a formal report later today. Please be patient.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
What's going on here? Development Team Report #4 is out and there are dark SR cards the guilt target help service and some new cool scenes?

I really like how KH Chi is improving on a constant level, SquareEnix could teach EA a thing or two about freemium games.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
and the 3rd question is in the weekly missioins we got a mission that gives 300 mog medal coins but heck if i know what it is i need help with that too

This can be answered. It's what I've been calling a "Quick Guilt" mission: you'll notice the current Guilt list is going to run until March 2nd. But if you complete all 12 entries before February 23rd, the game will cough up a cool 300 Mog Medals. Except completing all 12 Guilt missions in two weeks is out of most people's range thanks to the Level 555 Chocolate Gargoyles, much less the one week they're allotting.

Now, we know from the dev letter (specifically the small scrap of text Google Translate can actually handle) that a Guilt-related feature called the "Guilt Help System" is coming after maintenance on the 20th, but while we've got good guesses, we're not 100% clear on the details. Besides... that's not much time one way or another. Unless you are ready and capable of fighting 70 Guilt worth of 555s, it might be best to put that mission out of mind.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
This can be answered. It's what I've been calling a "Quick Guilt" mission: you'll notice the current Guilt list is going to run until March 2nd. But if you complete all 12 entries before February 23rd, the game will cough up a cool 300 Mog Medals. Except completing all 12 Guilt missions in two weeks is out of most people's range thanks to the Level 555 Chocolate Gargoyles, much less the one week they're allotting.

Now, we know from the dev letter (specifically the small scrap of text Google Translate can actually handle) that a Guilt-related feature called the "Guilt Help System" is coming after maintenance on the 20th, but while we've got good guesses, we're not 100% clear on the details. Besides... that's not much time one way or another. Unless you are ready and capable of fighting 70 Guilt worth of 555s, it might be best to put that mission out of mind.

I am, if that system is to help everyone in the team, then i can try to kill the lvl 555's if it does, i'm pretty sure everyone needs it if you want that full guilt board before the 23rd... ._.

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
No Clue about Dark cards.. but About that Mystery Keyblade from Dev report. I think they just want to explain about orihalcon. Your keyblade appreance will change when you upgraded to LV 11. And LV 21.. Maximum On LV 30... I like Starlight Keyblsde LV 21. Its like D-Kingdom Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back