• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

These are three random questions that don't relate to each other in any way but I just thought of them all at once.

1. Who is Roxas referring to in TWTNW when he is fighting Sora and says "Why did he choose you?" Maybe I'm just forgetting or maybe I'm stupid.

2. Will we ever actually get to use that beam of light that Sora always shoots from his Keyblade during battle. We see him use it on Xemnas. How about making it an actual spell? And no, Wisdom form doesn't count.

3. This one's a bit longer. We know that Riku was originally going to be the wielder of the Keyblade of Light, but it went to Sora when Riku submitted to darkness. Then Riku got the Soul Eater, which became the Way to Dawn once he had redeemed himself. And the Way to Dawn looks like the Soul Eater with minor alterations. So the question is: Do you think that if Riku hadn't used Soul Eater or any other long term weapon, would he have gotten the Keyblade of Twilight/ In- Between/ Dawn anyways, and would it have just been a Kingdom Key color variation like Mickey's Keyblade?

Answers? Opinions? Flaming? (preferablly not)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
1) most people believei t to be mistranslated from the english one

2)i dont understand that one

3)hard to say

anti-form137

To clarify, you know that beam of light that sora uses to close and open things? Remember how he used it in the battle with Xemnas at the very end? I want to be able to fire that beam of light at will, like as magic. Plus, Zexion used it when he disguised himself as Sora, but Sora could still do it if he wanted to.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
To clarify, you know that beam of light that sora uses to close and open things? Remember how he used it in the battle with Xemnas at the very end? I want to be able to fire that beam of light at will, like as magic. Plus, Zexion used it when he disguised himself as Sora, but Sora could still do it if he wanted to.

well the beam of light might be the true power of the keyblade since we once believed the beam of light was only to kill the heartless but its most likely jsut to lock the doors or unlock doors.

i think the beam that was used in wisdom form wasnt really the smae beam from the oen in kh1

Doc

1. Mistranslation. simple as that. suppossed to be "why did it choose you" - it = keyblade

2. it would be nice, but probably wont happen. i think an insta-kill spell would be too easy

3. it is hard to say. If riku wa going to be maleficent's pawn, he would be pretty useless w/o a weapon. Soul eater seems to mirror him.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
These are three random questions that don't relate to each other in any way but I just thought of them all at once.
Lets hear it.

1. Who is Roxas referring to in TWTNW when he is fighting Sora and says "Why did he choose you?" Maybe I'm just forgetting or maybe I'm stupid.
I think the keyblade.
2. Will we ever actually get to use that beam of light that Sora always shoots from his Keyblade during battle. We see him use it on Xemnas. How about making it an actual spell? And no, Wisdom form doesn't count.
Well thats really an opinion so i would like spells or something that we havent seen.

3. This one's a bit longer. We know that Riku was originally going to be the wielder of the Keyblade of Light, but it went to Sora when Riku submitted to darkness. Then Riku got the Soul Eater, which became the Way to Dawn once he had redeemed himself. And the Way to Dawn looks like the Soul Eater with minor alterations. So the question is: Do you think that if Riku hadn't used Soul Eater or any other long term weapon, would he have gotten the Keyblade of Twilight/ In- Between/ Dawn anyways, and would it have just been a Kingdom Key color variation like Mickey's Keyblade?
I guess not the soul eater changed into the way to dawn so i wouldnt say he would.
Mickey got that keyblade from the realm of darkness.
Answers? Opinions? Flaming? (preferablly not)
Okay...

Muse

you look atrocious
1) That was a mistranslation. Roxas originally said, "Why did it choose you," referring to the Keyblade.
2) Iunno. Might be cool I guess.
3) There are only Keyblades from the realm of Darkness and the realm of Light. No realm of Nothingness Keyblade, no Inbetween Realm Keyblade. So, Riku would still have gotten a Keyblade from the Relam of Light, provided he's still a chosen wielder.

toon_roxas99

1) Be cool if he meant Terrra or Ven... Most likely, talking about the keyblade. This is probably thinking too much, but he could be talking about Diz and asking why Diz wants Sora to exist over him.

2) I wouldn't mind, Sora having some oober powerful ranged (beam) attacks. Doesn't Raganorok count as shooting beams from his keyblade?

3) ...

Shadowlight

1 One of THE most annoying mistranslations. Why did it choose you is the proper term.
2 I think thats almost always the actual keyblade reacting itself. Sora can channel it.
3 Ummm... yes? Not sure about that one.. XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

As said before, mistranslation. The reason why Roxas left the Org to begin with was to find out why he had the Keyblade.
Simple put - why Sora had the Keyblade. Thus, why it chose "You" [=Sora].

No. While they infer that Sora's an ass kicker (Mulan said so canonically, he fucking cut through buildings against Xemnas, and, well - he beat Xemnas and anyone else that came his way) he's not supposed to be Himura "Battousai" Kenshin just quite yet (and boo at anyone that reference is wasted on and is actually into Anime).
Sora's supposed to be a kid without a Master to train him in the arm of the sword (as opposed to the art of the Keyblade). He's getting lucky with every technique he pulls off right.

He wouldn't have gotten the KK because Sora has it, and thus far we haven't seen any two people wield the same Keychain at the same time, unless they were related, namely - Sora-Roxas-Xion, and Mickey-Sora about the Star Seeker until further notice doesn't count because as far as we know, Mickey gave up on the Star Seeker to get the IKK, so that means the Keychain was "available" for Sora to use it.
And I don't think the WtD is based on the Soul Eater so much as they're both based on the same design. The logic behind the Soul Eater's design is the same one behind the Demon-wing part of the WtD, so I doubt we'd have gotten anything too different from the WtD even had Riku used a regular sword.

That aside, despite it being called the Way to Dawn, such an affinity doesn't exist. There is only Light and Darkness, and a mixture of both. The mixtures aren't their own "elements" though.

Captain Yoyo

i'll join in with the random questions.
at the end of KH, sora donald and goofy are floating around in what 'Ansem (XH) says to be Kingdom Hearts, there is absolutely nothing there except darkness. then a pretty door apears , i think the door to light, and then sora says his dramatic speech and the door opens shooting out a large amount of light , but what i dont get is why once this light passess , it is revealed that on the other side of this door of light, is nothing but heartless and more darkness .
so hears the main questions:
why are there heartless on the other side of the door to LIGHT
and
why does this door appear in KH2 as the door to KH, and on the inside is this huge wierd world-like-thing

ov cause if the door is actually the door to darkness the this is all wrong.

also what is the door in the secret cave on destiny islands?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
at the end of KH, sora donald and goofy are floating around in what 'Ansem (XH) says to be Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts seems to be more along the lines of the Heart Shaped moon. So they weren't really floating in it.

then a pretty door apears , i think the door to light and then sora says his dramatic speech and the door opens shooting out a large amount of light , but what i dont get is why once this light passess , it is revealed that on the other side of this door of light, is nothing but heartless and more darkness .

ov cause if the door is actually the door to darkness the this is all wrong.

This. It's the DtD, not the DtL.

why does this door appear in KH2 as the door to KH, and on the inside is this huge wierd world-like-thing

It's not a door at the end of KH2, just a square shaped portal that leads Riku and Sora back to the Realm of Light. They're stranded in the Realm of Darkness, hence why the Light seeps out of the portal, as opposed to the Darkness that seeps into the Realm of Light when you look at the portal from the other direction.
Portal to the Realm of Light = Light flows into the Realm of Darkness.
Portal to the Realm of Darkness = Darkness flows into the Realm of Light.

tl;dr it's not the Door to Light in KH2. Or you want to tell me Sora's a reliable source to you.

also what is the door in the secret cave on destiny islands?

The Door to the Heart of their World. Notice the Keyhole Riku saw on it in one of the flashbacks.

Wevvy

Wasnt it the Door to Darkness..?
Mickey was there and found the IKK...

Captain Yoyo

It's not a door at the end of KH2, just a square shaped portal that leads Riku and Sora back to the Realm of Light. They're stranded in the Realm of Darkness, hence why the Light seeps out of the portal, as opposed to the Darkness that seeps into the Realm of Light when you look at the portal from the other direction.
Portal to the Realm of Light = Light flows into the Realm of Darkness.
Portal to the Realm of Darkness = Darkness flows into the Realm of Light.

tl;dr it's not the Door to Light in KH2. Or you want to tell me Sora's a reliable source to you.

i ment the huge door that you enter at the top of TWTNW .
ya no the big door that leads to the final battle with xemnas.

thanks anyway

and no sora is not a reliable source to me

Wevvy

Thats just a door that leads back to the outside of TWTNW castle.
Where Xemnas is taking off in that giant nobody thingy.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i ment the huge door that you enter at the top of TWTNW .
ya no the big door that leads to the final battle with xemnas.

thanks anyway

and no sora is not a reliable source to me

I can't help but blame that door for them wanting to have a dramatic effect. Alternatively, it's something relating to KH itself, since in KH1 we went through more than just one of those doors as well.

Captain Yoyo

I can't help but blame that door for them wanting to have a dramatic effect. Alternatively, it's something relating to KH itself, since in KH1 we went through more than just one of those doors as well.

thanks

damm those dodgy dramatic cut scenes.

there always full of them damm inspirational speeches and dodgy flash backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back