• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zackstorm

OK, everyone stop double posting! And, does anyone who claim this works have any picture proof?

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
I think i know a way to tell if it is a fake if a gameshark does not pick up the three keyblades then it do not exist. I don't think they would miss the programming of this keyblades and KH has been out for years now don't you think that ppl in Japan will have already told us this?? So i don't think it is real. just some one trying to get ther post up but that is MO

T

Tidus22340

Guys...I think I've been pretty trustable here, and I don't have many enemies. I'll try this out tomorrow and edit my post to tell you if it works.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
they're not real...i've seen these theories on how to get these keyblades last year and it was just a little thing they made up as a joke...i can't find the site (and i tried) and it was all a funny thing they made up for fun

A

Audo

April Fools joke my guess. I didnt even bother to try it because its obvious its fake, Its like that whole thing saying you actually can get the Triforce on Ocarina of Time.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Wow. Not only is this a lie it's a very bad lie. I mean jeez! They would have been discovered via Gameshark/Codebreaker/Action Replay/Strategy Guides/who-knows-how-much-time-of-playing.

sora6968

This was a very bad lie Microsoft994 i mean dude if u really really ment 100% complete u would have included getting the ranks from the rare truffles all arts and blah blah blah!!! stop this now! I say!

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I actually did hear about three keyblades in multiple places

you can ger Riku's, Mickey's, and I can't remember the other
its in FM
After you get all of the treasures, beat all bosses, faced every heartless, get all dalmations, and unlock all trinities, you go to a moon painting (sometin like that) and you obtain these keyblades
for each thing you accomplish, you get one

there is also the Hong Key which you get with action replay
you can get a long one and a short one
there lie glowing white kingdom keys

electrikeyblade14

Lixel said:
I actually did hear about three keyblades in multiple places

you can ger Riku's, Mickey's, and I can't remember the other
its in FM
After you get all of the treasures, beat all bosses, faced every heartless, get all dalmations, and unlock all trinities, you go to a moon painting (sometin like that) and you obtain these keyblades
for each thing you accomplish, you get one

there is also the Hong Key which you get with action replay
you can get a long one and a short one
there lie glowing white kingdom keys

IS THIS IN FINAL MIX?!?!?! I MUST KNOW PPL!!! i tried to get one and i went to the moon painting...is there supposed to be a chest or something?!?!

Z

Zackstorm

He said in Final Mix. But I don't think it works anyway...

heartslayer101

THIS IS ALL VERY CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fine I will try out my self I shouldent bother beacause if it works nobody will beleve me beacause every one hates me.

electrikeyblade14

heartslayer101 said:
THIS IS ALL VERY CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fine I will try out my self I shouldent bother beacause if it works nobody will beleve me beacause every one hates me.

everyone doesn't hate you...positive thoughts now. and thank you for trying!

heartslayer101

Is that microsoft guy going to post back? Maby hes getting some "Photos" of the key blade. Hes probolly going to edit the pictures so it lookes like he has the secret blades. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back