• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will SE release a 358/2 Days demo?

• Of course! SE loves their fans! -^_^-

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Hell nah! They're gonna keep us clinging onto every second until Sep. 29th!

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Do ya'll think SE will release a demo for 358/2 Demo next month on the Nintendo Channel? I only started thinking about this now because I recently downloaded the demo for Dissidia and thought, "if SE can do one for Dissidia, it could do one for 358/2 Days". I hope they do, just so I can have something to quench my appetite until it comes out.

Last edited:

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Do ya'll think SE will release a demo for 358/2 Demo next month on the Nintendo Channel? I only started thinking about this now because I recently downloaded the demo for Dissidia and thought, "if SE can do one for Dissidia, it could do one for 358/2 Days". I hope they do, just so I can have something to quench my appetite until it comes out.

Yea well I think its not going to happen.

Hell nah! They're gonna keep us clinging onto every second until Sep. 29th!
LOL :lol::lol:

Of course! SE loves their fans! -^_^-

What side of the world do you live in ?:confused:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds possible. xD; Especially if Nintendo REALLY wants this game to sell. There's the trailer on Nintendo Channel and there's also some other videos of Square's games on the channel, too... I don't see why they wouldn't put out a demo. (though they'd probably put it out on the day it releases. :p)

...i don't agree with the first option, though .-. i voted for it, but square probably doesn't love their fans. ;0;

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Yeah but it will be kinda late for all that reserved the game
At least the people who didn't get to reserve it or buy it the first day will get a chance to play (if by chance they actually own a Wii and a DS). This KH will actually be the first KH I pre-order/receive on the first day since I gotz me a job w/ money! No more need to depend on the parents! Whoo-hoo!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Demos are easier for psp becuase its got a memory stick to put it on. Unless they want to encourage people to buy a R4 or something.

tacochance

Nintendo is trying to be EXTREMLEY family friendly, (Sexy Poker for Wii Ware doesn't help much though, lol :p) and how much more family friendly can you get than Disney? Nintendo probally wants this game to sell, so they'll probally put up a demo, but it might be a day or two after, or before, the release of KH:358/2 Days, they don't care if it doesn't sell alot of copies the first day, the first month or so is what they care about.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Demos are easier for psp becuase its got a memory stick to put it on. Unless they want to encourage people to buy a R4 or something.
Most likely it would only be 1 or 2 missions, which I don't think is too much memory to transfer to Download Play on the DS.

Nintendo is trying to be EXTREMLEY family friendly, (Sexy Poker for Wii Ware doesn't help much though, lol :p)
LOL, I remember looking at that on the list of new WiiWare games a while back and my jaw just dropped.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

VagueSimplicity

Awards
It just costs more look same website but diffrent items same memory.

SanDisk SDSDB-4096-A11 4GB SDHC Memory Card (Blue)

But if you read the psp it says sd slot so cant you use that?
Well,as _EX pointed, Nintendo wouldn't release a demo of a game if it required an SD Card since it'd only be available for DSi owners and we DS Phat/Lite carriers would have to find an R4 adapter which isn't licensed by Nintendo so... lol. Still, I'm sure a Wii > DS transfer file of a 358/2 Days demo wouldn't take up a lot of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back