• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walla- Rayn

Something I think it might have some connections... In the Tokyo Game Show 2008 trailer featured Xion... And the trailer scene fixing are not by order. But when I tried to fix it, I get some hints...

DiZ and Namine were discussing about Sora's memories... Namine said she might affect Sora's memories, surely she can't endure it. Then after this, I think Xion went to Destiny Island... She met Riku and she asked about Sora and Kairi. And she said she's remembering Sora and Kairi in a screenshot. Riku told Xion to think about it and be back to her formerself. I think Xion knows she's an important person (perhaps, Nobody?) to Sora because she might affect Sora's memories. Then she might decided to see Namine. Maybe Namine sent an invitation to Xion for Sora's memories? I don't know... Before Xion wants to go to Twilight Town's Mansion, Roxas said: "Axel and I were searching for you. Let's go back." then Xion said: "I can't go back"... And maybe a fight in the situation. We don't know happened and she went to the Mansion, Axel was about to pulling her back to Organization. Xion was trying to see Namine for Sora? And Axel said "No matter how many times you've escaped, I'll bring you back!" And maybe Xion defeated Axel and she went to see Namine... Then Namine said: I wanted to meet you... Xion.

I think after this, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ will add in.
Roxas might want to chase for Xion before she sacrify herself to restore Sora's memories... Roxas decided to leave Organization for Xion and when Roxas was about to leave, Roxas said: "No one will miss me." and Axel said "I would..." that scene. Then Roxas rushed to Xion there and Riku came and stopped Roxas. Remember the fight between Riku and Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II? Riku said "Why you can wield the keyblade!?" that scene. Maybe Roxas was there for Xion. But unfortunately, Roxas was defeated and sent to another Twilight Town.

And some suspecious word during the fight of Sora and Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II... Roxas said "Why did he pick you?" Maybe Roxas was referring to Xion picked Sora for restoring the memories but 'he' instead of 'she'... I wonder if that is connected to Xion or not...

Please don't flame if this sounds noob~

Silent hero_

Awards
And some suspecious word during the fight of Sora and Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II... Roxas said "Why did he pick you?" Maybe Roxas was referring to Xion picked Sora for restoring the memories but 'he' instead of 'she'... I wonder if that is connected to Xion or not...
*Sigh* It's a mistranslation.. It's supposed to be "Why did it pick you?" Roxas was reffering to why the keyblade choose Sora.

online3001

i think xion was created from the memories of sora you know how when namine messed wit sora in com well she could have been created someow from there

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i think xion was created from the memories of sora you know how when namine messed wit sora in com well she could have been created someow from there
If you're talking about memories alone then no. Memories alone aren't strong enough to make a Nobody.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Xion was created before CoM, though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It seems a little bit pointless to leave Sora and Riku unmonitored in the castle, with Namine free to run. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back