• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 title theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khthnker33

Hey guys, I know that a lot of these theories have been posted already but here's mine. Sorry if it has already been suggested but here it goes. So, if we take the title apart, we know that the the "358" part most likely represents the number of days Roxas was in the organization. What I want to focus on in this part is the fact that it is about Roxas. Now, the "/2" part is left over. In fractions and what not, this means divided by 2. So, what I'm suggesting the title means is Roxas divided by 2= Sora and Ventus. It could also mean the splitting of two paths. This would mean that Roxas divided by 2 = organization and possibly another location or event. So, this is my theory. If you would like any more clarification, don't be afraid to PM me or just leave a response.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Now, the "/2" part is left over. In fractions and what not, this means divided by 2. So, what I'm suggesting the title means is Roxas divided by 2= Sora and Ventus. It could also mean the splitting of two paths. This would mean that Roxas divided by 2 = organization and possibly another location or event.
Wait, a Sora path and a Ventus path? I just like to think of it as 2 = Sora and Roxas or Roxas and Xion.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The title is supposed to be pronounced as "358 Days/2." In other words, the days are part of the numerator, which means they have to factored into whatever the division truly represents.

khthnker33

Well, if we consider the fact that Ventus looks a lot like Roxas, it doesn't seem like a very far-off theory. The Sora path is because he is a part of Roxas or maybe the other way around.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The title is supposed to be pronounced as "358 Days/2." In other words, the days are part of the numerator, which means they have to factored into whatever the division truly represents.
It doesn't have to be a fraction. Or at least the meaning doesn't have to do with it being a fraction.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i kinda think that xion and roxas will fuse at the end
i have this feeling for some reason

khthnker33

I understand what you are saying but the days could be divided to mean something. Either way, there would be some dividing because "/2" is over half and you have to divide the numerator by 2 to get the whole number. I feel like i just taught a math lesson on a video game forum lol

khthnker33

NEW NOTE TO ADD ON TO THEORY AT THE BOTTOM:

As Silver_Soul said, Roxas could fuse with Xion. This would mean that the days would represent how much time they spent together and then the "/2" would mean the two of them (Roxas and Xion). just a thought

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
no double posting please
and maybe it is
we will just have to wait

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It doesn't have to be a fraction. Or at least the meaning doesn't have to do with it being a fraction.

Oh, I'm sure there's some symbolic meaning behind it. The fact that it could be expressed as "over 2" shows that the title could just be just trying to throw the players off. My only point was that the Days was said to specifically come before the divider, which means it's an important factor.

Sparks

gone
Yeah there is some meaning to it but we have to wait until the game comes out to know what it truly is. ONLY 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!! I'll die from waiting for the english version to come out.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
NEW NOTE TO ADD ON TO THEORY AT THE BOTTOM:

As Silver_Soul said, Roxas could fuse with Xion. This would mean that the days would represent how much time they spent together and then the "/2" would mean the two of them (Roxas and Xion). just a thought
So are you saying Roxas and Xion left at the same time?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hey guys, I know that a lot of these theories have been posted already but here's mine. Sorry if it has already been suggested but here it goes. So, if we take the title apart, we know that the the "358" part most likely represents the number of days Roxas was in the organization. What I want to focus on in this part is the fact that it is about Roxas. Now, the "/2" part is left over. In fractions and what not, this means divided by 2. So, what I'm suggesting the title means is Roxas divided by 2= Sora and Ventus. It could also mean the splitting of two paths. This would mean that Roxas divided by 2 = organization and possibly another location or event. So, this is my theory. If you would like any more clarification, don't be afraid to PM me or just leave a response.

i highly doubt that kh 358/2 days title meaning has to do anything with ventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back