• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 title theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I"ll debate anytime, anyplace, and anywhere.
Even on a topic you stopped debating about months ago?
Im saying they didnt truly forget sora. Such as Diz, Kairi, and Riku.
And I'm saying Kairi was Namine's somebody, she's an exception and until you find that Riku clip I'm saying DiZ, and Riku didn't forget because Namine allowed them to remember.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The game will show the story of Riku and what he did during the time in which Roxas was in the Org.
I would think it would relate more to Riku personally rather than just a random span of time. I would say that it could be his time as Rikunort, but that would get too far into KH2.

Kairi could have remembered because the memories of sora was still there.
Yes those memories were still there, out of reach, but it was technically Namine's interaction with Roxas that caused Kairi's heart to cross paths with Sora's through Roxas and that's how she remembered.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Guys, enough with the theories. Thee game's almost out. Just find everything out then
No, I got to make my last Xion theory before it comes out. Also some of my assumptions I would think to be correct.

I would think it would relate more to Riku personally rather than just a random span of time. I would say that it could be his time as Rikunort, but that would get too far into KH2.
He doesnt turn into rikunort until Roxas vs Riku.
EDIT:Never mind I forgot when he met mickey he was in Ansem Form.

Yes those memories were still there, out of reach, but it was technically Namine's interaction with Roxas that caused Kairi's heart to cross paths with Sora's through Roxas and that's how she remembered.
Hehe she remembered before that. Roxas only gave kairi the name of the boy on DI.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Hehe she remembered before that. Roxas only gave kairi the name of the boy on DI.
Yes she knew he existed, but couldn't remember a thing about him most likely again due to her being the somebody of Namine.
Yea it could explain when he changed is appearance to Ansem.
There's a scene in the game where that happens, maybe it's in his side.

NightWing

have to say this sorry about another theory i think xion was created from on kingdom hearts 1 when kairi went thru sora and he got her heart she was heartless but she wasent a heartless so sence she was heartless that might be how namine was created and xion mite be kairis heartless and on kingdom hearts 2 kairi has a keyblade so that could be why xion has hers. plus riku was talkin to xion about kairi on the island i think

Zeagal

Lick It Good
have to say this sorry about another theory i think xion was created from on kingdom hearts 1 when kairi went thru sora and he got her heart she was heartless but she wasent a heartless so sence she was heartless that might be how namine was created and xion mite be kairis heartless and on kingdom hearts 2 kairi has a keyblade so that could be why xion has hers. plus riku was talkin to xion about kairi on the island i think
Okay yeah no. Xion might have been created on the night of the storm yes, but Namine was made when Kairi's heart left Sora's body in HB, and Kairi never had a keyblade, it was Riku dual wielding. She borrowed it! The fact that Xion looked like Kairi in the beginning could have been either because several female characters in the series look like eachother and there's nothing special about it other than Xion is confused or that Xion is initially made of Sora's memories of Kairi.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
she was heartless but she wasent a heartless so sence she was heartless that might be how namine was created
Kairi is a PoH and can't create a heartless since there isn't any darkness in her heart.

kairi has a keyblade so that could be why xion has hers.
Kairi was only holding Riku's other keyblade. He dones't have one of her own.

RoxasTheOtherKey

Umm, wasn't Namine and Kairi the same as Roxas and Sora.

Like the only reason Roxas and namine even came into exsistence was because Kairi and Sora became heartless? [I am new to Kingdom Hearts... Sorta...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back