• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 title theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Umm, wasn't Namine and Kairi the same as Roxas and Sora.
In some was yes, but differences exist
Like the only reason Roxas and namine even came into exsistence was because Kairi and Sora became heartless?
Kairi never because a heartless it's not possible. Namine being a special nobody was born in a unique way different than other nobodies.
[I am new to Kingdom Hearts... Sorta...]
Welcome

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Like the only reason Roxas and namine even came into exsistence was because Kairi and Sora became heartless? [I am new to Kingdom Hearts... Sorta...]
Kairi never became a Heartless. She's a PoH. Her heart is pure light, thus no darkness in heart to produce a Heartless. However, Sora did become one. Roxas and Namine existed by Sora stabbing himself with the Heart Unlocker, releasing both his and Kairi's heart. Roxas got the body and soul, Namine got the scraps.

Namine is Kairi's Nobody
Roxas is Sora's Nobody

It's not the exact same thing, but it's related

EDIT: Will, I hate you

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Yes she knew he existed, but couldn't remember a thing about him most likely again due to her being the somebody of Namine.
She seemed to know enough about him to remember that they used to play with him.

Like the only reason Roxas and namine even came into exsistence was because Kairi and Sora became heartless? [I am new to Kingdom Hearts... Sorta...]
Kairi never became a heartless.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okay those two are nobodies, meant to be the body and sould of a person with a strong heart moving on its own. Namine and Roxas were both made when they left Sora's body. Just Namine was when Kairi's heart left and Roxas was made when Sora's heart left. Roxas was able to get the body and soul of Sora while Namine got scraps due to her being made from someone else's heart. Both of them are special nobodies...Roxas' somebody was purified from a heartless to just the existance of a heart and so he did not properly receive his somebody's memories. Namine is special becaise she is technically made of nothing and has powers over Sora's memories and those close to him most likely due to Kairi's heart being close to Sora's before she was made.

Edit: I may have been ninja'd but none of you were this detailed.

@KBL: She was able to remember that they played most likely because it happened every stinking day of her life, it was so habitual that she could not possibly forget that it happened, however she eventually forgot everything about this boy except for the fact that he exists and, like I said, she's Namine's somebody.

keybladelegacy

Website
@KBL: She was able to remember that they played most likely because it happened every stinking day of her life,
Isnt that all she had to do. By doing this she could remember more and more about sora each passing day.

it was so habitual that she could not possibly forget that it happened,
Selphie forgot.

however she eventually forgot everything about this boy except for the fact that he exists and, like I said, she's Namine's somebody.
Namine doesnt actually pocess anything of Kairi's. I dont see how she can be exception because thats her nobody.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Isnt that all she had to do. By doing this she could remember more and more about sora each passing day.
Just the opposite happened, as the days passed she forgot more and more.

Selphie forgot.
She's not written to be as close to Sora as Kairi is, and she's not Namine's somebody either. Besides she was able to remember as much as Kairi unless she was humoring her.

Namine doesnt actually pocess anything of Kairi's. I dont see how she can be exception because thats her nobody.
She's already an exception shown in the example I already mentioned with her being able to contact Sora through Namine's actions.

NightWing

Okay yeah no. Xion might have been created on the night of the storm yes, but Namine was made when Kairi's heart left Sora's body in HB, and Kairi never had a keyblade, it was Riku dual wielding. She borrowed it! The fact that Xion looked like Kairi in the beginning could have been either because several female characters in the series look like eachother and there's nothing special about it other than Xion is confused or that Xion is initially made of Sora's memories of Kairi.

im sorry about my last theory i said the wrong thing wat i meant was its possable kairi has 2 nobodies 1. on the island when Kairi lost her heart and Sora got it a nobody could of been created then. 2 after the fight with Riku when Sora unlocked his heart and Kairi`s that was another time her heart left a body the could be how xion was created. and to reply to wat zeagal said about her looking alike to kairi could be her looking like anyone else in game. i dont think so becuz why would Riku talk to her about kairi on the island or wherever they were i dont remember. and why would the creators make a new main character that could of effected Sora`s memory that is a nobody look just like Kairi

[EDIT]

also to reply about the keyblade issue with kairi not having one yea she has to be a keyblade welder because in the begging of kingdom hearts when Sora went to Travers Town Leon picked up Sora`s keyblade and since he wasn't a welder it went back to Sora and in kingdom hearts 2 when Roxas threw his keyblade on the ground it came right back to him because he was the welder.

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

Website
Just the opposite happened, as the days passed she forgot more and more.
But Sora completely forgot about her in CO. That would mean Kairi forgot sora unless she access the hidden memories in her heart.

Besides Riku remembers Sora in Days.
Also I have to replay KH 2 to find the video.

im sorry about my last theory i said the wrong thing wat i meant was its possable kairi has 2 nobodies 1. on the island when Kairi lost her heart and Sora got it a nobody could of been created then.i
Her wielding the KK and obtaining sora's memories pretty much ruins this.

2 after the fight with Riku when Sora unlocked his heart and Kairi`s that was another time her heart left a body the could be how xion was created. and to reply to wat zeagal said about her looking alike to kairi could be her looking like anyone else in game.
Namine was born during that time. Its confirmed.

EDIT:
also to reply about the keyblade issue with kairi not having one yea she has to be a keyblade welder because in the begging of kingdom hearts when Sora went to Travers Town Leon picked up Sora`s keyblade and since he wasn't a welder it went back to Sora and in kingdom hearts 2 when Roxas threw his keyblade on the ground it came right back to him because he was the welder.
Kairi's not a wielder. Dont Double Post.

WilliamTheWise

Website
No double posting, use the edit button to add things
yea she has to be a keyblade welder
No she doesn't.

because in the begging of kingdom hearts when Sora went to Travers Town Leon picked up Sora`s keyblade and since he wasn't a welder it went back to Sora and in kingdom hearts 2 when Roxas threw his keyblade on the ground it came right back to him because he was the welder.
Riku told it to stay

and why would the creators make a new main character that could of effected Sora`s memory that is a nobody look just like Kairi
Namine is Kairi's nobody.

NightWing

No double posting, use the edit button to add things

No she doesn't.

Riku told it to stay

Namine is Kairi's nobody.

he never told the keyblade to stay and the game never showed it and no one that was involved with making the game has said that

xion can be 2 because kairi lost her heart twice. and she looks just like her

and keybladelagacy explain to me why the keyblade stayed in Kairi`s hands in stead of going back to Riku if she not a welder

WilliamTheWise

Website
I really have a feeling Xion wasn't created on Destiny Islands. Kairi and Sora fused without her heart touching darkness. Also that would mean she would have been created before Namine and Roxas yet she joined Organization13 after Roxas. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Also in a new trailer fot the game, many people have seen Xion's face has changed to look similar to Sora. Xion has more of a connectionwith Sora than Kairi in my opinion and has do do with Sora's memories.

keybladelegacy

Website
Umm....Having Sora's memories and a "fake" keyblade. I think that pretty much shatter this theory.

and keybladelagacy explain to me why the keyblade stayed in Kairi`s hands in stead of going back to Riku if she not a welder
I can explain this any keyblade wielder can allow someone to temporarily wield the keyblade as long as wielder agrees.
Its an assumption though.

NightWing

I really have a feeling Xion wasn't created on Destiny Islands. Kairi and Sora fused without her heart touching darkness. Also that would mean she would have been created before Namine and Roxas yet she joined Organization13 after Roxas. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Also in a new trailer fot the game, many people have seen Xion's face has changed to look similar to Sora. Xion has more of a connectionwith Sora than Kairi in my opinion and has do do with Sora's memories.

thats very true but still on one trailer when she was talkin to Riku on the island or somewhere else they were talkin about kairi then in the next scene shes talkin to roxas and axel about how she wants to be whole. about xion being born first yes that would be true but that dont mean she had to join before roxas. why i think roxas was their first is becuz why kairi was without a heart sora was out killin heartless and goin to diffrent worlds so roxas might of been drawning more attention to himself with the keyblade then xion was with hers. and was it PROVEN that her keyblade was fake.

WilliamTheWise

Website
about xion being born first yes that would be true but that dont mean she had to join before roxas.
Why not?

why i think roxas was their first is becuz why kairi was without a heart sora was out killin heartless and goin to diffrent worlds
Roxas was born when Kairi's heart returned to her.

so roxas might of been drawning more attention to himself with the keyblade then xion was with hers.

He appeared in Twilgiht town met Axel and Xemnas and joinied all in the same day. He really didn't show off his Keyblade all that much.
and was it PROVEN that her keyblade was fake.
I think it is. Riku said it is and he has had Soar's before so he would know the difference between the two.

NightWing

the keyblade has not been proven fake and until it is i stay with my first theory and definitely think Kairi is a Keyblade welder. But i do look at alot of things both ways lets say the key is fake and shes not Kairi`s 2nd nobody wat is she then. i would say and this is my second theory most people say it makes more sence then the first. Namine made Xion from Sora`s memories because her Ansem or Diz and Riku needed a spy in the O.13 wat u guys think?

keybladelegacy

Website
NightWing said:
the keyblade has not been proven fake and until it is i stay with my first theory and definitely think Kairi is a Keyblade welder.
Another Report pretty much states she isnt because it says Riku lend Kairi the Way to Dawn.

But i do look at alot of things both ways lets say the key is fake and shes not Kairi`s 2nd nobody wat is she then.
A big bowl of memories.

i would say and this is my second theory most people say it makes more sence then the first. Namine made Xion from Sora`s memories because her Ansem or Diz and Riku needed a spy in the O.13 wat u guys think?
Xion was introduced to the organization before Vexen died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back