• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 Deadly Sins Theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 235902
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 235902

This is just a minor theory I thought of and have not put too much thought into yet, but I thought I should share it.

As we now know, each of the 5 Foretellers are named after 5 of the 7 Deadly Sins. Master Invi, of the Anguis Union, is named after the word "Invidia" which means envy. Master Gula, of the Leopardos Union, is named after the word "Gulam" which means gluttony. Master Ira, of the Unicornis Union, is named after the word "Ira" which means wrath. Master Aced, of the Ursus Union, is named after the word "Acedia" which means sloth. Master Ava, of the Vulpes Union, is named after the word "Avarice" which means greed.

There are two 7 Deadly Sins missing here. Pride and lust. My theory is that the 6th Foreteller and the Master of Masters are named after these two Deadly Sins. Which one is named after each Deadly Sin? I'm not too sure.

On a side note, it is very obvious that Xehanort's Keyblade fits right in with the Foretellers' Keyblades. And from the E3 KH3 trailer, we can tell that Xehanort's Keyblade most likely didn't belong to him originally as we see it hung up on a wall. I think it's very possible that his Keyblade originally belonged to Xehanort and Eraqus' master. Could this mean that Xehanort and Eraqus' master was related or somehow connected to the 6th Foreteller that we currently know little about? Who knows.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back