• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8GB, 32GB, or 64GB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

Hello everyone! I need some help with finding the right amount of GB for me in an iPod Touch. I plan on saving up enough money after Christmas to get one, probably from Walmart because their's is about 20 $ cheaper than anywhere else. Anyway I think I should get the 32GB Model. I'll probably put all of my KH Soundtracks, and other CDs on there which is about 10 Cds with 15-20 3.5 minute long songs (not including KH, obviously) and I figure I'd run out of room if I got some games and a couple 100 songs put on the 8GB model. And I guess that I wouldn't need as much room as there would be on the 64GB (I'm just guessing here). So which GB model should I get?

(Unfortunatly I'll also end up having to get 2 black Wii controllers w/ black wii Motion+ and 2 black nunchucks to go with my other 2 white sets of controllers, so I'll need to get a lot of money.)

Thanks!​

S

Shadow Soldier

Technology - KHInsider Forums

For starters. Secondly, I have an 8gb, with 918 songs, no videos, 12 photos, 2 apps (1 being Tap Tap Revenge updated with all the songs), and I still have 432mb left, so I could easily fit up to 1000+ songs. How many songs do you plan on putting on there?

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I'm getting the 32 GB. No matter what I do, it always seems like I fill up an 8 GB ipod. Usually, its full of songs. I'd say get a 32. Also to save more money, you could look into Apple Refurbished Products. They're completely restored and come with a one year warranty just like the brand new ones, only difference you can get a 32 GB for the price of an 8 GB.

αsiя

space coke
I would go with the 64gig because 32g cannot fill up my music library
but whatever fits you

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Actually if you go on Apple's website, you can go to the refurbished store. Right now there's a $199 16gb 2nd generation iTouch. I'd say refurbished products are very reliable products seeing as how I had my 80gb Ipod for over a year and a half.

AntiRiku*Axel

Thanks everyone, I'll look into the refurbished store and to be honest Shadow Soldier, I don't know how many songs I'll put on there. I estimate between 300-500, but I'll also probably get a couple games and I'm not sure wow many MB that would be and probably some wallpapers. Anyway, thanks again.

krexia

Translator
Awards
There are two real considerations for memory:

- How much music do you have?
- Are you going to want to have all of your music with you, all the time?

You can rip all your CDs and soundtracks into iTunes and see how much space they take up. You'll have to do it eventually to transfer them to an iPod, so there's no reason not to do it now and find out.

I do a fair bit of long-distance travelling (including 36-hour trips from one side of the planet to the other), so I do prefer to carry my entire library around - I don't know now what I'll want to listen to tomorrow morning. But if you're planning to use your iPod only for short commutes or a few hours at a time, you can very easily switch around the music on it using iTunes, and so it might not be necessary to buy enough space for your entire music library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back