• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A BHK/GEU/Namine Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Ok here goes:

In COM, we learned about the "other side" of Sora's heart. This other side was unknown by Sora, and has memories of Twilight Town. Although many for some odd reason disagree, i belive the BHK to be the other side of Sora's heart (the facts all add up). Not another Sora, but two different verisons of eachother, two sides of the same heart.

There is an infamous quote in relation to KH2, "distant hearts... rejoined as one... may find the light within" This means that if the two sides ever join together (not through driving! the idea of driving was around since KH1) if the two sides join together, they will find the light. obviously, this light is maybe something the Organisation doesnt like, as in COM, they wanted to prevent Sora from having knowledge of his other side, much less meet it.

These two sides have a lot in common. they look vaguely alike, they both are able to weild they keyblade (the BHK is sort of Sora's replacement keybearer - another theory of mine, look it up.), they also both 'crossed over' to become keybearers.

Now, Sora's shell. einon_san helped me out with this part, when Sora unlocked his heart, he became a hearltess. When one becomes a heartless, the body turns into a nobody (like a dusk), and when a strong heart becomes a heartless, the nobody is stronger and has a mind (like org. members are good examples of these). So, Sora became a hearltess and in that short time, a shell/nobody of Sora was created, as his shell should look like him, this would be the GEU ("you look just like him").

Now, the Namine part. When Sora unlocked his heart, he also unlocked Kairi's. Namine is Kairi's shadow/shell (she said this herself in COM), so that is how Namine was created (DiZ said that she was created in a special way in recent trailers). As for why Namine has the ability to manipulate memories, all the nobodies have special powers, whether it is the control over an element, or control over memories, etc. Since Namine is a nobody, the Org found her (they are nobodies, and probably looked to recruit her) and used her against Sora.

That is my long, complicated and probably re-hashed theory. flame away muffinman and einon_san!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I wouldnt flame you so much as say good job. I like most of it and some part never though of my self. Sense Kairi's heart was release through Sora's, it is possible how "that nobody was created in a special way." I give you props Cloudy Card. Now whether or not its all true... IDK, but I like it.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I've got a question, can anyone lip reading??

Because the assumption that GEU is Sora comes only from the phrase "you look just like him" the rocksitting person seems to say.

But are we sure about that, why don't they put in subtitles as usual. Perhaps the rocksitting person says something else? DD is a trailer, and those are usually a wild collage of exerpts of the final thing.

This also counts for the quote: "Where is Sora?" considered to be said by DWU.

PS: I don't want to question the situation, I just want to be sure.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Cloudy_Card said:
These two sides have a lot in common. they look vaguely alike, they both are able to weild they keyblade (the BHK is sort of Sora's replacement keybearer - another theory of mine, look it up.), they also both 'crossed over' to become keybearers.

BHK and Sora do not look alike. Just look at them in your sig. NOTHING ALIKE.

Now, Sora's shell. einon_san helped me out with this part, when Sora unlocked his heart, he became a hearltess. When one becomes a heartless, the body turns into a nobody (like a dusk), and when a strong heart becomes a heartless, the nobody is stronger and has a mind (like org. members are good examples of these). So, Sora became a hearltess and in that short time, a shell/nobody of Sora was created, as his shell should look like him, this would be the GEU ("you look just like him").

1. You don't have any proof that the GEU still exists. There is no pic of a glowing eyed unknown in KH2. There's nothing. So saying that the GEU is Sora's shell is stupid since there is no proof he still exists.

Now, the Namine part. When Sora unlocked his heart, he also unlocked Kairi's. Namine is Kairi's shadow/shell (she said this herself in COM), so that is how Namine was created (DiZ said that she was created in a special way in recent trailers).

Ummm no. Namine is her shadow...NOT shell. She said Shadow in CoM not shell. Plus WE ALL SEE KAIRI'S SHELL IN HB BEFORE HER HEART WENT INTO HER BODY. Her shell is the one lying on the floor lifeless in Captain Hook's ship and HB before and after Riku's fight. Namine is not her shell. Kairi has her shell becuz once her heart was freed from Sora it went into her shell and she lived again. Please play KH again.

flame away muffinman and einon_san!

>_> Wow muffinman and a no name. Well its time for you to add me to your list of flamers becuz I'm back.

Relik

.:KL:. said:
BHK and Sora do not look alike. Just look at them in your sig. NOTHING ALIKE.

Finally someone else see's it besides me. That aside, I got to agree with KL about your theory, many other people have said these things before and each time I hear it, it gets more and more dissapointing that people keep coming up with the same theories. I mean yeah it's great you all are thinkers, but read around the forums first please before you post something that's been said dozens of times already. Generally I do not like being negative on the forums but this is a bad theory that's been said many times before and should be closed.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
You guys dont have proof that GEU does not exist. Ofcourse they wont show him in more trailers. He is completely important to the game and needs to be there to surprise clueless people like yourselves. I can tell that you are the type of persons that everything has to be completely spelled out for.

Last edited:

Relik

einon_san said:
You guys dont have proof that GEU does not exist.

If I lack imagination (as you've stated in another topic) then what does that say for you, who can't properly defend his theory. Believe me, I have much imagination. But I believe in common sense. Now sure the GEU may exist, but until I see actual proof of this I won't believe it plain and simple.

einon_san said:
Ofcourse they wont show him in more trailers. He is completely important to the game and needs to be there to surprise clueless people like yourselves.

If he's that important, then why show him at all. Ahh the name calling persists, real mature there buddy. Anyway what makes the GEU so important anyway, the glowing eye? True glowing eyes are quite important, but if that's all he's got going for him then I don't consider him that important. Now I'd love to stay and chat but I have more important things to do like help my brother move. So I'll return later today to continue our little chat if there is relevence on your part.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[Ummm no. Namine is her shadow...NOT shell. She said Shadow in CoM not shell.]

umm i think when namine said that it was just a metaphor like she was replacin kairi in soras heart in a sence a shadow.

pretty good theory

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
The only thing that CC's theory is wrong, is that he uses the quote," Im her shadow" to suggest that Namine is Kairi's shell. Though I believe that they are connect like that, thats not where I would get proof. As for the GEU, why do you not think he is in KHII again? Oh right.. because he lacks to be in more trailers. Well.. If thats the case, I would think he is the most mysterious of the characters. Yes.. though its weired, what do you take the glowing eye to mean? I seriously doubt that he will have it in the game. Its just a symbol for him to stand out. And why would Sora have a shell? He did become a heartless. No reason for him not to have a shell. Yes go help your brother move.. In just a moment I shall attend the Astros game. But you lack serious thought on these arguments just because they do not sit right in front of you my friend. And IF he werent going to show up in KHII, then Nomura would have told us long ago. A concept it may be, but you foget that concepts builds stories and are most often used. As for me thinking him in the trailers.. I think thats him in DD charging at Sora.. I already showed how it cant be Riku. But it could be someone else altogether.. Another Shell that is.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The geu is and was a concept he is not coming back he was most likely replaced by DiZ or some other person. Whats so important about the GEU? because he has a glowing eye you in love with him now. Sora doesnt have a shell whos sora's shell? the GEu, the BHK, my father, expedia.com. not everybody has a damn shell ansem was special why because his heart was strong he created two different people. sora doesnt have a strong heart he even says he gets his strength from his friends which mean without his friends he would be weak. for instance if it wasnt for kairi in the part of the game when you fight riku with his heart unlocker sora would have died. yea he became a heartless but then he became his regular self again

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You have no proof that the GEU exists eitgher Einon, so either of us could be correct, but more information is being banked on the GEU being scrapped...

And saying that the reason why he hasn't been shown becuase he's so imprortant is retarded.

You know what? George bush hasn't been seen in Kh2 MAYBEH HEZ IMPOURTENT!!!!1!1ONE!1

or how aobut.....TOMMY FRUM RUGRATZ!!! HE MUST B DUH SUOP-PEERIOR!

OH EM JEE, HAIRY POT-ER HASNOT BEEN SCENE IN DA KINGA HARTS TU GAEM, MAYBEH HE'S RIKUUUS SHADSHELL!!1!1!1!

See how retarded your statemnt is?

So your saying that the BHK isn't improtant? The BHHK has been seenh in every trailor ever shown...Mickey's not important either..I could have sworn he was...

What about Kairi...I know for a fact that her role is meaningless for the mere fact that we saw her in a trailor, yipee!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You know what? George bush hasn't been seen in Kh2 MAYBEH HEZ IMPOURTENT!!!!1!1ONE!1

or how aobut.....TOMMY FRUM RUGRATZ!!! HE MUST B DUH SUOP-PEERIOR!

OH EM JEE, HAIRY POT-ER HASNOT BEEN SCENE IN DA KINGA HARTS TU GAEM, MAYBEH HE'S RIKUUUS SHADSHELL!!1!1!1!

ROTFLMGDFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You're theory, Cloudy Card, is very interesting. However, the GEU is probably just the Enigmatic Man. As for Namine, I don't know what she is. I know she's probably a nobody, but her powers are very unnatural and somewhat freaky( the power to alter your mind). She is certanly not a normal nobody and I'm really looking forward to finding out more info about her in KH2.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
King Sora_Strife said:
You're theory, Cloudy Card, is very interesting. However, the GEU is probably just the Enigmatic Man. As for Namine, I don't know what she is. I know she's probably a nobody, but her powers are very unnatural and somewhat freaky( the power to alter your mind). She is certanly not a normal nobody and I'm really looking forward to finding out more info about her in KH2.
she isnt a damn nobody she is a witch. theres a difference between a WITCH and a nobody. the org. used namine. when namine said she was kairis shadow she meant she was shadowed by kairi in soras memories(for all you n00bs out there this means she replaced the memories of kairi in soras memories but she could never really take kairi's place so she was SHADOWED)

Relik

Einon: my part about the glowing eye being important was complete and utter sarcasm, I know it's hard to pick up on with typing, but I'll try to make it less subtle next time and more obvious for you. But if the GEU is in the game (which as we all know I don't) I'm sure his eye would still glow at least once so you'd know who he was. What would be the point of showing it glow, only to never show it again. Yeah that makes a lot of sense..... <<<<<< see that's sarcasm. Ok fine he isn't in any trailers or pictures, but there hasn't been any mention of him at all either being in or not being in the game. I feel redundant saying that yet again.

einon_san said:
And IF he werent going to show up in KHII, then Nomura would have told us long ago.

Wow you must be friends with Nomura, cool. Because I would assume only he and his friends and co-workers would know what he is and isn't going to tell us about the game and it's characters. I mean I assume you must be one of those since you seem so sure about this.

No I didn't forget about concepts. I know they can be added to, but they can be trashed just as quickly as they are built upon.

How do I lack in thought? Because I don't go into long and crazy explanations, or is it that I give answers with what I feel I need to say. Now when you return from your game (feel free and I'm sure you will) to use your superior intellect(<<<sarcasm) and rebute my "imaginationless", and "thought-free" mind of something neither one of us can prove, thus continuing this cycle of crap.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Well, I had a good time at the game. I know I dont have proof, but I say that you have no imagination, and that everything has to be spelled out for you is the fact that you dont even think that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. You said it yourself. You think its JUST TWILIGHT TOWN. Yup.. TWILIGHT TOWN had crafted memories of TWILIGHT TOWN on the other side of Sora's heart. Makes perfect sense.(<<<Sarcasm) I can do it too. Why dont you believe that BHK is the otherside of Sora's heart? Oh I know..Because they havent verbally spoke those words eh? Yea. Answer me this? Why scrap GEU? Give me a good reason? Does "He not look just like Sora?" Did Sora not become a heartless? Was Sora's heart not strong? What happens when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless? Your lame arguement is valid in only one aspect. Yes.. He was a concept, but why scrap a concept that makes perfect since, and can potentially have a huge part of a big story? If I were Nomura , then I would not let EVERYTHING be shown in my trailers either. Especially years before I release the final project. Yes.. As I said before... You remain...er without an imagination. Or not a good one at least. What else that we have theorized dont you agree with just because of the simple fact that we have not SEEN or HEARD it from TN himself? The same question above goes for Muffinman.. I have no proof that GEU doesnt exist, but why wouldnt he? Just because you havent seen him? Thats my friend in the words of KL. "BS". You used to make valid points Muffinman, and I used to somewhat admire you for being beloved on these forums, but the whole debating with KL has degrated you in my book. You points tend to go too far with what you want instead of what you know. I mean, some of that stuff was absurd. Even if your opinions.. but they ARE YOURS. KL I think you said something incredibly dumb as well. I will try my best to phrase it correctly. "So what if they show him in the KHII trailers.. They only show him from Deep Dive footage." Is this one of your arguments for GEU not to be in KHII? You can do better than that I hope. Or maybe you cant?? It was a pretty "contridatoryish" Comment. So what? You ask. I tell you. Its because he is still in the game. Im sorry Square Enix do not feed your need to see him for proof. Quite glad am I that they dont.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Cloudy_Card said:
Ok here goes:

In COM, we learned about the "other side" of Sora's heart. This other side was unknown by Sora, and has memories of Twilight Town. Although many for some odd reason disagree, i belive the BHK to be the other side of Sora's heart (the facts all add up). Not another Sora, but two different verisons of eachother, two sides of the same heart.

There is an infamous quote in relation to KH2, "distant hearts... rejoined as one... may find the light within" This means that if the two sides ever join together (not through driving! the idea of driving was around since KH1) if the two sides join together, they will find the light. obviously, this light is maybe something the Organisation doesnt like, as in COM, they wanted to prevent Sora from having knowledge of his other side, much less meet it.

Now, the Namine part. When Sora unlocked his heart, he also unlocked Kairi's. Namine is Kairi's shadow/shell (she said this herself in COM), so that is how Namine was created (DiZ said that she was created in a special way in recent trailers). As for why Namine has the ability to manipulate memories, all the nobodies have special powers, whether it is the control over an element, or control over memories, etc. Since Namine is a nobody, the Org found her (they are nobodies, and probably looked to recruit her) and used her against Sora.

That is my long, complicated and probably re-hashed theory. flame away muffinman and einon_san!

okay, that would mean that riku is also sora... because he too had memories of tt, also the quote was meant to mean the kairi, with sora, could see the light within the darkness and the keyblade thing would mean that riku and mickey were wroten out of the stroy

the thing with sora is that he doesnt' have a shell(like riku) becuase he got his heart back into it, same goes for kairi her heart left the body with the memories and such.. if the shell did exist it would be gone just like namine and the bhk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back