• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A big BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
So, first I'd like to thank Grace Assassin. This theory struck while I was reading your Heart Whore theory. This is an extension of that (somewhat).

So anyway.

What is Xehanort?

Well, as some of you know, Xehanort is firstly an anagram of "no heart" with an X. (I'd mention another, but that's not important for this theory.)

He is mainly known, however, for being the main antagonist of Kingdom Hearts. His first chronological appearance is to be in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep as Master Xehanort. But are MX and Xehanort the same?

I believe that they are not only the same, but two of a long line of other Xehanorts, linked to the first who I believe sought immortality. He acheived this by tearing out his soul, leaving his heart and body behind, and placing it into a "host" so to speak. This continued until Master Xehanort appeared, and then his plans got messed up.

But why would he have no heart, if he was tearing apart his soul?

If the first Xehanort didn't in fact use that name, I believe that one of the later ones realized that the heart in his body was not truly his own. He then anagrammed "no heart" and added an X, a trend we see with Org. XIII. If the name stuck as Xehanort moved on, why this naming habit as well? That's how Xemnas named the members, if in fact that memory stuck.

The chain is messed up with Birth By Sleep

In BBS, the Xehanort we see is clearly searching for a new host body, since his "superhuman" powers put a strain on the host, causing him to have to frequently switch bodies. This leads him to Aqua, Terra, and Ven.

His motives are focused upon Ven, but what about Terra? There are 2 options:

1. He wants to use Ven/Terra as his host body.

2. He wants Terra as his host body, but using Ven as a catalyst for the change.

The second option seems more viable, as it appears that MX used Ven to summon Kingdom Hearts.

Ah, Kingdom Hearts

MX is summoning KH for a reason. That reason might be to allow himself to seperate. However, prior to MX summoning KH, Ven wanted to be erased. Perhaps in erasure, he hoped that Xehanort's plan would be ruined. He was too late, and Xehanort lived on.

Did VAT try to do anything to stop it?

Of course they did. As I said earlier, Ven tried to be erased.

But Terra waited to long. By the time Xehanort was ready, Aqua only took out Terra's soul, while Xehanort's soul (which I like to refer to as Xehanort's Phantom) took over Terra, causing the eye color change. Out of panic, Aqua flees, taking Ven and Terra's weapon with her.

She seals his soul in his weapon, creating the Kingdom Key, as a means to allow him to fight Xehanort himself through another. Another with a strong heart.

This is where part of GA's theory comes into play.

However, Ven is (supposedly) crippled after the struggle against Xehanort, so Aqua does the same to Ven, except placing his soul in what would become the Way to Dawn, and leaving the leftover body and heart in the Room of Awakening after Xehanort was defeated, hoping that someone would find a way to awake Ven. However, she saw Sora, and placed Ven's heart inside him, hoping that the WtD would be drawn to someone close to Sora. Perhaps she saw VAT in SoRiKa?

So Ven's body is in the Room Of Awakening.

Now, perhaps she thought she was paying for her sins by doing this, but she placed her soul in Mickey's Keyblade, and her heart in Kairi, hoping that Terra's soul would be drawn to Sora, and that their now inevitable conflict would loosen Xehanort's hold on Terra.

And she put her body in the Room of Sleep, perhaps hoping to never awaken for the guilt she carried.

Thanks for reading! Just remember that the stuff after I talk about the fight with MX is almost pure guesswork.

NOW discuss.

I planned for a whole other section on how Terra influenced XH and Xemnas' actions, which I would be more than happy to provide on request.

Last edited:

Angel

there's a flaw. the secret ending shows VAT picking up the KK, WtD, and the dark realm KK.

Nomura did that so that there was a connection between VAT and MRS.

The rest of BBS shows them with those....things. The metal swords.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
there's a flaw. the secret ending shows VAT picking up the KK, WtD, and the dark realm KK.

That was merely symbolism to show that VAT are related to SRK/M, and not just some irrelevant characters that Nomura felt like introducing on a whim.

Angel

i thought that the scene was supposed to be something that happens near the end of BBS.
just saying that it would be hard to create keyblades that already existed.

Well, when Nomura explained the trailer, he said it could happen in the future or past, so the Keyblades were there for symbolism and to show that Xehanort would be fought in the future.

Anyway, in the BBS trailer in FM+, they don't have the KK/WtD/IKK. They have the metal swords.

@incog:
Thank you very much!

FireDragon

Whoa, this actually makes alot of sense:eek:hmy: and I didnt think about the sepreration of a soul to be put into another body. you should get like a noble prize or somethin'

Anagram

Banned
soul leaves the body, death occurs. meaning leaving no body and heart.
True the soul does give life to a body or anything really.
so maybe it should if it was the heart that went from body to body.
[no offense]

Angel

i hate to be so negative, but found another flaw. in secret ansem report 4 it says that when the soul leaves the body, death occurs. meaning leaving no body and heart.

sure, death for the body. but the soul never really dies.

@incog:
I did think that would make sense, but then Xehanort would remember everything as he passes from body to body, unless the host's body and soul's reaction to a different heart is so extreme that the memories get wiped.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
what is a soul?
So many before u have asked the same question, but never got an answer.

In kh i always thought souls give a body life, while the heart gives it induvitiallity[sorry grammer]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back