• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A creature born of ignorence.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, I didn't understand that either..... you said the same exact thing over.... like 5 times....

biggamerjh

Key-chain said:
1. this is no the wrong place.
2.this is stupid.
3.this is unnecesary.
4.there is no place to port this on this forum.
5.find a stupidity forum and post it there.
6.I would close this if i culd.
32.Don´t post here any more! It is stupid and spamming...
wow you came up with 32 reasons this is a bad post, can you say way to much time on your hands, and as for misspelling and the creation vs creature thing well ok I made a mistake but this theory is just a theory and is just as valid as some of the other crap that is out there like the endless Is BHK a nobody? topics
wow key-chain whats wrong did your idea threads get completly ignored and now you jump all over the threads that have more then 3 replies???

and anyone who commented on my misspelling well here is some freshly misspelled and reppetative crap for you

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He has a right to post his theory's, so long as they have propor evidence and aren't disprooved by obvious..... well, on another forum, it's called "Canon", which means "Fact that is prooven to be true"

So long as the theory isn't disprooved by blatantly obvious Canon, then it's ok...

But there is a ton of Canon that disprooves everything you say...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Am I the only one who finds the title of this topic incredibly ironic? A creature born of ignorance of correct spelling...

biggamerjh

LordMune said:
Am I the only one who finds the title of this topic incredibly ironic? A creature born of ignorance of correct spelling...
who is more ignorant, the one who makes mistakes in spelling or the one who feels superior because they can point out what everyone else already has? wow did you come up with that comment all on your own or did your mommy hold your hand while u typed it?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
biggamerjh said:
who is more ignorant, the one who makes mistakes in spelling or the one who feels superior because they can point out what everyone else already has? wow did you come up with that comment all on your own or did your mommy hold your hand while u typed it?

lol u have a point....if some1 has a bad theory dont f***ing cuss at em cus of it....its no big deal......

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
biggamerjh said:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I am, point in fact, not more ignorant than you. If you're going to get upset over people commenting on the irony of your laziness, you may as well pull the plug on your modem right now and never enter the realm of teh interwebz again.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
"teh world of the interwebz"?? u spelled the wrong haha...and interwebz...WTF....umm u should start living real life dude.....im taking biggamerjh side....if u think the topic is wrong or u dont like it then dont come cussing and S---....just dont post ne thing....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Really stupid thread...but I'll leave one piece of info that will change your mind..

Ignorence refers to darkness..So in a sense..it means a creation born from darkness.

biggamerjh

LordMune said:
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I am, point in fact, not more ignorant than you. If you're going to get upset over people commenting on the irony of your laziness, you may as well pull the plug on your modem right now and never enter the realm of teh interwebz again.
some one is a little anal retentive and maybe tehy are a bit hypocritical, note me using tehy was sarcasm incase LordMune is to uptight and anal to get the joke

and i will now admit that is theory is more or less highly improbable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back