• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few doubts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

des97

Awards
Okay, first of all these doubts may refer to KH3D also, but I've decided to start the thread here because they include KH3 as well. We know that after ASoD and Xemnas died, MX relived. But why him and not AX? Shouldn't it have been him, considering that ASoD and Xemnas are his Heartless and Nobody respectively? Second question: where has Terra gone? MX, at the end of KH3D, implicitly says Terra's by his side. He's probably referring to Terranort, isn't he? Do you guys think Terra will be able to free his heart and gain control of his body again, pushing MX away? Last question(s): in the KH3 debut trailer we see Sora finding Master Eraqus's Keyblade. Does this mean something bad happened to Aqua? (Considering she was wielding it in the Secret Episode). Or is this just a sign of her return? And what about Ventus? In a video (the one where everyone says: "Sora!") he's no longer in the Chamber of Waking. Aqua is the only one able to find that room, it must've been her, she must've escaped the RoD. Am I right? I hope you can help me! :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Intentional mystery on Nomura's part:

DDD Ultimania said:
Q: What happened to Terra's heart and body?
A: In this game, Master Xehanort does not appear in the form of Terra-Xehanort when he transferred his heart, but as the old man he was before he took control of Terra's body. During the revival, what happened to Terra's body, and Terra's heart that was in opposition to Xehanort's control? In Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, it is to be considered that it was thought the whereabouts of the heart of Terra's master, Eraqus rested within his body.

---

The Master Keeper in the first KH 3 Trailer has no meaning for the actual canon story.
In another interview Nomura stated that the Master Keeper was just put there as a reminder for what one of the primary goals of KH III will be (saving those who are suffering).
The reason they used Master Keeper to show this was because no actual story footage of KH III exists yet.

The scenes in Blank Points where everyone calls out to Sora (except Aqua and Ansem the Wise) were only metaphorcial. The last scene of DDD shows us that Ventus' body is still in the Chamber of Waking.

Loxdani

We know that after ASoD and Xemnas died, MX relived. But why him and not AX? Shouldn't it have been him, considering that ASoD and Xemnas are his Heartless and Nobody respectively?Second question: where has Terra gone? MX, at the end of KH3D, implicitly says Terra's by his side. He's probably referring to Terranort, isn't he? Do you guys think Terra will be able to free his heart and gain control of his body again, pushing MX away?
I believe Terranort is the one that that came back to life. Terra will be freed at the end of KHIII and that's why they made Lea a keyblade master. The Master Xehanort we see in KH3D I personally believe is a time traveler.
Last question(s): in the KH3 debut trailer we see Sora finding Master Eraqus's Keyblade. Does this mean something bad happened to Aqua? (Considering she was wielding it in the Secret Episode). Or is this just a sign of her return? And what about Ventus?
I believe, and I stress this is my opinion of the plot of KHIII, that the first half of KHIII it will revolve around gathering/training 7 Guardians of Light and that includes: 1st-Saving Aqua form the RoD and using the Keyblade that Return Hearts (Eraqus Keyblade) to 2nd- wake Ventus from his slumber. Once Aqua and Ventus are saved the second half will happen that is ending Xehanort for good and saving Terra. So:
1.Mickey
2.Sora
3.Riku
4.Aqua
5.Ventus
6.Kairi
7.Lea
The 7 GoL will battle the 13 Xehanorts/Darkness. In this battle Aqua with Eraqus Keyblade will release Master Xehanort's heart from Terra's body with the aid of the piece of Eraqus that is inside Terra's heart.

In a video (the one where everyone says: "Sora!") he's no longer in the Chamber of Waking. Aqua is the only one able to find that room, it must've been her, she must've escaped the RoD. Am I right? I hope you can help me! :)
That video is just a representation of all the lives that are directly and indirectly connected to Sora's heart so it showed the people that Sora needs to help but not necessarily in the state that they were actually living through during her conversation with Ansem in the RoD. B/c Namine had already joined with Kairi, Xion joined with Roxas in which joined with Sora, Ventus whose heart is in Sora and his body is asleep and Terra that is possessed by Xehanort.

Hope my speculation makes sense to you.

des97

Awards
Thank you both! Now everything sounds clearer. Only one thing about the 7 lights (Keyblade wielders): is Kairi in the list? Because she already is one of the seven princesses, so I guess we shouldn't count her twice, should we? But perhaps I'm wrong.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thank you both! Now everything sounds clearer. Only one thing about the 7 lights (Keyblade wielders): is Kairi in the list? Because she already is one of the seven princesses, so I guess we shouldn't count her twice, should we? But perhaps I'm wrong.

As of now there's no prohibition on the overlapping roles of GoL and PoH, so why not? That could mean Kairi would defend herself, or probably she would defend another PoH and​ be defended by someone else, like Sora.

Loxdani

This is a post I made in the Lea being a keyblade wielder thread and it kinda explains the whole PoH and GoL deal.

"The seven lights ARE the princesses, the guardian are the to protect and if necessary fight in their behalf. That's why Xehanort's plan is sort of foolproof. To make the X-blade they need 7 light (princess or guardian) and 13 darkness to clash. So if the good guys do not come up with 7 guardians xehanort will go after the princesses. Someone said that the guardians could be more or less than 7 but by the story it has to be 7 vs 13. If there are only 6 guardians, 1 princess will fill the spot to make 7. If there is more good the extra will just sit to the side while the action happens."

If not Kairi someone else has to be a guardian and fight on behalf of the PoH. Without her there are only 6 GoL meaning that Xehanort will go after one princess to have the clash stated above. So Kairi is essentially stepping up to the plate and fulfilling both role of PoH by birth and GoL by ability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back