• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a few random questions,and something funny(and lightly unsettling) about wisdom sora.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
ok,first,my 2 random questions: 1,does wisdoms soras"bullets" make any actual shape,or r they just random arrows?
2,does xenmas hold hid weapons,or do they kinda form from his sleeves?(that i actually need the answer for)

and im sure its been pointed out,but do u realize that wisdom soras shoulder designs in the actual game r really masters?not the flames they should be...thats really annoying for me.and dont think i just noticed that now,ive known since i first played the game months ago,im not an idiot...

if yur wondering why im saying all this now,and wy i even care,its because i sew plush dolls,yes,i kno,anyways,i need 2 kno / notice these little details,becausei made wisdom,and am about 2 make xenmas,and i need 2 kno how 2 attach the light saber things.
thanks a lot.(if u help)

kthundercat

I haven't played the game in a while so this could be wrong, but I think that the light sabers kinda float in front in front of his hands....... It would make sense tho since he never holds a weapon in any of his other forms.

FinalSora14

Im positive his bullets are like arrows. Thats my favorite form besides final but yea im 100% sure theyre arrows

Genin~Kizashi

I've always figured that Wisdom's magic shots were always like the shape of little stubby arrows. Almost like shurikens.

As for Xemnas, I've always figured that the energy from his swords just kinda charges up around his hands and extends out into blades.

Final Dive Sora

They are arrows and you are correct with what you said about the wisdom fourm and sabers do come out of his sleves.......... Xmnas must have paid alot of money to the one who made that cloak.

Enigma X

Re: a few random questions,and something funny(and lightly unsettling) about wisdom s

The energy sabers come out of Xemnas' palms and I think the wisdom bullets are the same shape as shots from those crossbow nobodies but not sure.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Maybe he like "calls" on them to come, like they just apper in his hands

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
If you've ever watched Tenchi Muyo, I believe his saber is similar to Ryoko's. Ryoko has energy form in her hand and weilds it like a sword. I believe this is what he does. They actually form in his hand. His hands are just hidden by his sleeves.

Looking at Sora shooting in Wisdom, I think they are just arrows. They don't seem to make much of a shape besides being pointed at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back