• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Final Fantasy unknown story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
well well look at these discuting weaklings. lol okay ill join as a bad guy........evily if i can.

Name: Aros
personality: cold hearted, evil, quite intelligent, stong, fast. did i mention evil.
weapon: http://www.wholesaleknives.co.uk/golddragonlarge.jpg
appearance: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.saiyanultimate.com/bardock2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.saiyanultimate.com/bardockpics.html&h=283&w=363&sz=30&tbnid=rR0nScTXHywJ:&tbnh=91&tbnw=117&hl=en&start=15&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2Bbardock%2B%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff
role: follower of the bad dude
specialty: killing, fighting, demolition and stuff like that.
species: Arkadion (a race of ancient warriors belived to be wiped out a long time ago)
Extra info: he got that scar from when he was fighting somebody who killed his father , mother, brother, and sister, relentlesly. he took out his dragon katana and the man sliced a bit of his face before he died. then he grew a great hatred for the world and all the beins that lived in it, except of course for the evil people like him.

Endgame

:D
YAY! I has a follower! Let's drown puppies, take cand from children, and hie the remote TOGETHER! :D

"She has escaped, find her. Send Aros, he will ba able to hunt them down like the dog's they are."
He returned to the Enemy, and on a suspicion, sent some men to scout the castle.
"That may not have been the Princess. She is a summoner, she should have summoned. She did not."

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Dusk made his way to the end of the long hall to see some people running off. As soon as they did some more soldiers ran out of another entrance. They immediatley cornered him,

"Where is the princess slave."

Dusk didn't take kindly to that and immediatly dropkicked the two soldiers. he ran forward and put a bullet into both mens legs, making sure they wouldn't follow. He ran up the stairs that the two people went. One of them must have been the princess the two soldiers were talking about.

Dusk ran up the stairs and ran back outside of the castle. More soldiers confronted him. Dusk looked around to find himself outnumbered 50-1.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
((now to fill in the gap with this thread from the next.))

*Jayx gets to the princesses cell.* "Hey princess, how ya doing?" she says casually. "lot of noise out there huh?"

((heartless whisper, you can deside weather you know Jayx and planed to have her get you out of the dungeons or not.))

Endgame

"Well, sir, you seem to have gotten youself into a poor situation."
Nemesis gazed down on Dusk, holding up his hand, a signal to hold fire.
"I have...a proposal for you."
He dropped back down to the same level Dusk was on.
"Help me, and I will spare your life."

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ken had ran with the supposed princess to an alley,he was really otu of breath,
"i need to exercise more"he muttered,"now princess come with me ill hide you in my apartment....but if you have any other better hiding spots,please do tell...."ken started to run whith the supposed princess to his apartment buildings entrance,"oh that is not good..."he murmered as he looked at the apartment building entrance,soilders were crawling all over it...

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
"Jayx! Finally... What took you so long?!" Lucrecia practicaly let out a scream at the girl, though she quickly covered her mouth with both hands as she realized what she had shouted out. "Sorry... So, you've come to rescue me?" she asked in a very low tone, making sure she wouldn't cause more noise than she had already made.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Dusk took a few steps back towards the door he ha just ran out of but the soldiers guns were firmly pointed at him. He put his hands up and moved closer to the man who seemed to be in charge.

"if its whether or not to help you find a pincess then you can forget it."

He took an attacking stance and waited for the other soldiers to make a move. His dagger glistened in the moon lit sky. his gun, fully loaded and ready to go. Dusk waited for the leader to give his orders.

Endgame

"Very well. Your choice is made."
Underneath Nemesis's clothes, five knives shot down his sleeve to attach to his fingers. Finger Glaives.
He lept toward Dusk, Glaives raised to intercept the dagger, moving at a startling pace.
"OPEN FIRE!"
Bullets rippled the night air, seeming to slow.
The whole world was moving slowly except for Dusk and Nemesis, who were running towards one another, ignoring the hail of bullets passing in front, behind, and above them.

tetsiga88

tamplete:

Name:Ysuran
personality:Very wise, he only speaks when needed to.
weapon:2 scimitars
appearance:wrinkley and sagging, but still able bodied.
role:wise elder
specialty:Conjuring up skelotons to fight along side him.
species:Wizard
Extra info:Long black hair that is turning gray.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"well, I wouldn't call it rescue.." she said while grabing a single key from her pocket. *smiled at the key* "I'm so glad I advised them to have a hidden room with spare keys, so usefull." *cell doors open* "Okay, let's go, we'll take the shortcut from down here." Jayx and Lucrecia run left, instead of right, there is alot of noise made by her shoes. *stops* "here, almost forgot." *Jayx hands her a warn out pair of shoes* "why did they even invent high shoes? there just loud, unstable, and look very uncomfortable. Jeeze, I feel really bad for you." *they continue running*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*BIG sigh* "sorry to do this.." *they turn the corner, two doors, one with a lock on it* *Jayx hands Lucrecia the brown potato sack she'd been carrying on her sholder* "Here. I'm sorry but your gonna have to wear this." (insides rags worn by servants in the palace, hair net in all.)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*studdies her* "hm...a few more details" *grabs another bag, this one full of mud* "i'm really sorry but they'd never think the princess would have even the smallest bit of mud." *she quickly puts some mud on Lucrecia's face and stuck her hands in the bag.* "there, sorry, now slouch........great you look perfect, unreconizable, now common." *Jayx stuck her other cloths in the potato sack and they ran off.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back