• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a glimpse of 23 december story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everyone else is off progressing the plot and these two are left to build snowmen. Amazing.

Sora’s Skyline

Awards
So this drops on Monday for sure?
Hopefully the translations are up before Christmas. I’m dying for the next story update

Eonstar890

Awards
What is the source on this? I can’t take this seriously given the cliff hanger from last month lol

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I hope the next story update is worth the wait like the other two.
Seeing those two talking about building a snowman in their current situation is not giving me much hope. I can't really blame people that thought it was a joke... Maybe it's a flashback...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope the next story update is worth the wait like the other two.
Seeing those two talking about building a snowman in their current situation is not giving me much hope. I can't really blame people that thought it was a joke... Maybe it's a flashback...

Their Twitter previews usually are of the least important part of the update because obviously they're not going to blow the surprise. Here's the other one they shared last night:

As a reminder, we were promised four main story updates. This will be the third.

Sora’s Skyline

Awards
Their Twitter previews usually are of the least important part of the update because obviously they're not going to blow the surprise. Here's the other one they shared last night:

As a reminder, we were promised four main story updates. This will be the third.
The assumption of course being that the final comes either right before ReMind or right after .
So how many more story updates do we think we have before UX actually comes to a close and we learn the last details of their story? That’s what we are all waiting for anyways, the release of info regarding the traitor and how everyone ends up scattered through time, memoryless

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The assumption of course being that the final comes either right before ReMind or right after .
So how many more story updates do we think we have before UX actually comes to a close and we learn the last details of their story? That’s what we are all waiting for anyways, the release of info regarding the traitor and how everyone ends up scattered through time, memoryless

It's hard to say. The game seems to be doing well enough for SE. I could see it lasting for several more years and continuing to expand the lore while development continues on the console games. That way we'll at least get a little something each month instead of going ages in a news drought.

Sora’s Skyline

Awards
It's hard to say. The game seems to be doing well enough for SE. I could see it lasting for several more years and continuing to expand the lore while development continues on the console games. That way we'll at least get a little something each month instead of going ages in a news drought.

while that seems likely. I hope they don’t do that. That would mean adding tons of new story arcs (or not releasing any new story quests for months at a time). There just aren’t that many new threads left to pull on based on what they have set up, unless they would continue the story after part where people get scattered throughout time.

they can keep UX going and just not do Cannon story stuff for a while after the primary story concludes

ZeVaine

Awards
I'm glad Nomura has KHUX to constantly give us new bits of info... But in true Nomura style, it's 5 questions for every answer... And sometimes you don't even get an answer, you just get more questions.

Otherwise we'd have to buy a new mobile title every few years to get more story.

Back