• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Letter From King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Oky Doky, this is my first chapter of my fanfic basically about the events following up KH2. It explains what the letter from mickey said and what happens. I just felt like making a fanfic because we'll probably never know what the letter read.

Chapter One: A New Threat

"From the King!" Sora shouted snatching the bottle from Kairi and opening it. He quickly opened up the sealed letter and read slowly. Riku and Kairi read behind him, burning with curiousity.
"Wow..." Kairi said behind Sora.
"The King himself," Sora said with a deep breath in. "A new threat eh?" Sora said still reading.
Riku smiled. "Looks like a job for the Keyblade Master."
Sora smiled at Riku. "Kairi, Riku, let's go and fight em'... together!" He yelled.
"Settle down there... you forgot. It's time I take a break from all this adventure. You forgot I'm wounded from that fight with Xemnas... Sora, you go." He commanded Sora laying on the Paupu Fruit tree at the shore. His hands were behind his head as if he hadn't a care in the world.
Kairi smiled at Sora. "It sounds dangerous Sora... you sure you wanna mess with this? But if you go... I'm going. Remember what we told Namine and Roxas... we'd always be together. No matter what." Kairi locked her hands behind her back and grinned at Sora.
Sora scratched his head. "I guess I can always count on you, Kairi!" His keyblade appeared in his hand. "Let's leave tomorrow... after we've packed. I still have that Gummi ship Master Yen Sid gave me."
"Kids," Riku sighed as he closed his eyes and relaxed.
As Sora playfully hit Riku, Kairi paused. Sora looked at Riku and saw that he was as still as a stone. "Kairi, Riku, stop playing." Sora said with a short chuckle which faded quickly. He looked around to see that time had stopped completely. "Wow... it's as if time has stopped."
A portal to darkness then opened, revealing a mysterious figure in a black coat. The hooded figure looked at Sora speechlessly as silence rang through Sora's ears.
"Organization XIII? I thought I defeated you guys!" Sora said as the Oblivion Keyblade appeared in his hands.
"I no longer serve that group." The figure said as a keyblade appeared in his hand also. the Oathkeeper was summoned into the mysterious hooded man's hand. "You know who I am."
Sora frowned and took on a fighting stance. "You!" He said running at the hooded figure. As he slashed on the man, the figure disappeared, appearing behind him.
"Too slow!" The phantom said as a second keyblade appeared in his hand. This time, the Kingdom Keyblade appeared in his hand. "Never played this game before now have you!?!"
Sora flipped backwards, powering up. He then surged into Final Form in his Drive magic. The Kingdom Keyblade appeared in Sora's hand. "You're not the only one with new tricks!" He said as him and the mysterious man went into a feirce battle. Both of them used the same tactics and neither could get passed blocks.
Sora looked over to Riku and yelled. "Riku! Kairi! Wake up! Help!" He shouted as both of them looked around curiously.

Riku looked at Sora confused. "How'd you get over there?" He asked.
"The Organization XIII's member was--" Sora stopped seeing that the hooded figure disappeared.
"You feeling alright Sora?" Riku asked.
"Sora, I think you need to lay down." Kairi added glancing at Riku.
Sora looked at the spot the man was in disbelief. "No--I could've sworn--"
"Sora, it's been a long journey, please man, just get some rest." Riku said.
"Was it just a day dream!?!" Sora said looking at the sand.

To be continued.... (If anyone likes this)

AndrewM

I love it! Keep going. The Letter from the king is really intersting, I hope they make KH3 so maybe we can find out what the letter saids it almost seems like a clifhanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back