• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a little taste of Kh3? (no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I highly doubt that. Disney wouldn't accept that kind of animation. They would want it more cartoonish, or else it wouldn't seem like a Disney game. Maybe the graphics for the cutscenes could be improved, but they wouldn't go making Donald actually look real. That wouldn't be right.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>> By the time KH3 is made there could be a PS4...which might look better than that.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura isn't working on Final Fantasy XIII, he's working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and yes the graphics are good, do you expect any less from the PS3?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I hope that it will be like that. Obviously not THAT but like that. I want those graphics, and would prefer it to seem not as cartoonish, but of course keep the disney. couldn't have kh without disney.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Yeah..Nomura is working on FFvs XIII..and doesnt even have a storyline of KH3 yet...and FF XIII is a different game..I dont know who is working on it but it not Nomura..right now anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back