• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Kh story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

Zen sat silently on the crooked Korkarin tree of his home world. He watched the view of the stars and the high mountain. The mountains reached high above the sky and even above the clouds. The night was clear and almost all the stars seemed visible in the sky; each of them sparkling brilliantly. Zen looked down at himself and watched his hands. “Who am I?” he asked himself. “Zen,” a voice called out to him. Zen turned around and saw a girl walking towards him. The girl had long black curly hair, and bright blue eyes that stood clear even in the night. “Abigail hey,” Zen replied. The girl sat on the Korkarin tree beside’s Zen. “Something on your mind Zen?” she asked. “Huh?”. “Your mostly out here alone when something’s on your mind” Abigail continued. She then looked at Zen. “You Wanna talk about it?”. Zen looked away from Abigail, “I was just trying to see…if I could remember”. “About where you came from?” Abigail asked. “Yeah,” Zen nodded. “Anything you remember?”. “No…Nothing”. Abigail looked at Zen and saw he was troubled and sad. She gently laid her hand on his shoulder. Zen then looked at her. “Cheer up Zen,” she replied. “Somewhere in your heart are the memories you seek to find…and one day they will all resurface back to you”. Zen then smiled at Abigail, “Thanks Abigail”. “No problem,” she said with a smile. “Zen! Abigail!” a voice called out to them. The two turned to see a boy walking towards them. The boy had long silver spiky hair, and blue eyes. “Hey Rikku,” said Zen. The boy stood at the Korkarin tree by the two of them. For awhile they all watched the view of the land and the night sky. “So the exams are in a few days huh?” said Zen. “Yeah” said Abigail. “Then one of us will finally become a master,” Rikku exclaimed. Rikku then turned his back coolly away from his friends. “Too bad its gonna be me,”. Zen and Abigail looked at Rikku. “You…who says your gonna be master?!” said Zen. “Yeah and what if it happens to be a girl,” Abigail giggled. “Well there’s only one way to find out” he said. He then turned to Abigail and Zen. “How about a match?”. “Your on Rikku!”. Zen then quickly hopped off the Korkarin tree. “Beating you will just give me a warm-up before the exams!”. “Sounds like fun” said Abigail. “Hmph then lets go”.

Rikku, Zen, and Abigail walked until they reached a circular-like area. Zen and Rikku walked into the middle of the arena. “I’m up first!” said Zen. Zen and Rikku then summoned strange weapons to there hands in a flash of white light. The weapons resembled a kind of key-sword, this weapon was known as the “Blade of Hearts”. “Good luck you two!” said Abigail in the background. The two then charged at each other with there weapons in hand closing in for battle. A few moments later, Zen, Abigail, and Rikku sat down together on the ledge of the circular arena thinking about there dreams of becoming masters. “Oh I almost forgot!” said Abigail. She then reached in her clothing and took out three colorful necklaces. One was green, one pink, and one blue. Rikku and Zen looked at Abigail puzzled. “What are those Abigail?” Zen asked. “There Charms” she exclaimed. “I made them…in case anything happened that would separate us” Abigail exclaimed. “No matter how far apart we go…we would always find a way back to each other no matter what”. Abigail threw the green one to Rikku and the blue one to Zen. She held the pink one in her hands. “Wow thanks Abigail” Zen replied. Rikku nodded and smiled, “Thanks”. Abigail smiled and held her charm by her chest. “Now the connection in our hearts are even stronger and so is our friendship…forever”.

Last edited:

Andillexe

Right off the bat I gotta say that this is hard to read because of the wall of words. Maybe try starting a new paragraph whenever someone new speaks. Also, I think that you meant Riku, the silver-haired boy from Kingdom Hearts. Rikku is a blond girl from Final Fantasy X.

As far as content goes, a little bit more description and detail could be added. And I'm also wondering where you're going to go with the story, though the last part suggests that it's going to be like Birth By Sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back