• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A New Smarticle Theory!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Ok so I'm back again with my weird theories. You see, I am starting to get this feeling that Ven is alive but they're not showing him.
The reason why I say so is because in 358/2 days, when you first go to Olympus Coliseum, Phil knows Roxas. He asks him where has he been gone off to and stuff and tells him that if he wants to become a hero then he better start training and stuff. And he was referring to Roxas as the same person that Hercules thought had "talent" a while back....So I'm thinking that after Sora became a heartless and Roxas came to existence,,something might have happened that returned Ven or something...or maybe he was around in the first place but was never mentioned or something.
I know some of you guys wanna kill me, but phil was talking to Roxas like he was there a while ago or something, and Nomura said that bbs is deeply connected to 358/2 days anyways so it kinda makes sense as this is a "deep" connection.
I read at some thread here on KHI that it could be Zack, but come on, Phil isnt that stupid.
And I know some of you will say that Ven is probably in the room of aweakening, but it doesnt have to, I personally believe that Terra is the one there, or maybe Terra has something to do with Xehanort and the friend at the room is master Eraqus,,,no one said he's dead right...and he's been friends or something with Master Xehanort for a long time. And I also think that before Master Xehanort got corrupted and dissappared in bbs he was a good friend to all of them,,,kinda explaining why when whatever happened to him all the way until Xemnas was born, he still identified them as his old friends or something!!
I know what am saying doest make perfect sense, but the person Phil mistaked over Roxas really seemed to have been there just a while before Roxas appeared.
Even though a new question has popped up in my head now, if Hercules was the one who spotted the so called talented warrior, how come he didnt mistake/Identify Roxas as him when he passed right next to him...:S...
Plz try not to flame as these are forums and you guys should expect crazy theories and ideas all the time!!! :p

αsiя

space coke
Nomura said coded is deeply connected to BBS
Phil said Herc scouted a trainee and we know that Herc wont be able to that when in BBS since he' the one that needs the training
Im not a big fan of your theory

00 Raiser Fan

Yea I know that he was a trainee back then,,I meant spotted him after becoming a hero,,,or rather a some time before Roxas got their...and besides,,Ventus is a novelty,,,hes something new to us all,,,So I dont expect them to clearly refer to him in their speech like theyre trying to tell us that hes hanging out at the Coliseum but no one knows hes there or something...
lol....yea,,,I know no one will be a fan of it...:p

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
The reason why I say so is because in 358/2 days, when you first go to Olympus Coliseum, Phil knows Roxas. He asks him where has he been gone off to and stuff and tells him that if he wants to become a hero then he better start training and stuff. And he was referring to Roxas as the same person that Hercules thought had "talent" a while back
heres where i stop reading it,the reason he ask him where he was was because roxas left the world for a while and miss training since he tought he was the new trainee.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Your theory, in my opinion, is not very good. The trainee that Hercules scouted out is just a random character, made up to move the plot along.

00 Raiser Fan

Roxas left what world?! explain.
I was talking about the very first time you go to Olympus Coliseum.
But wait, your words reminded me of something...was it the first time Phil met him,,,cause if it was,,,then maybe he mistaked him for some1 hercules was talking...aah,,then that explains why Hercules didnt identify him,,cause the trainee wasnt him in the first place...or not...umm
I dunno, I just think atleast part of what am saying up there is right!!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Roxas left what world?! explain.
I was talking about the very first time you go to Olympus Coliseum.
But wait, your words reminded me of something...was it the first time Phil met him,,,cause if it was,,,then maybe he mistaked him for some1 hercules was talking...aah,,then that explains why Hercules didnt identify him,,cause the trainee wasnt him in the first place...or not...umm
I dunno, I just think atleast part of what am saying up there is right!!
the main point is that phil mistook roxas for the new trainee so with that this theory wont work.

jonXjon

the main point is that phil mistook roxas for the new trainee so with that this theory wont work.
While playing through that part I thought that the trainee was maybe Cloud. But since Hades told him to kill Hercules that would definetly be wrong. Hmm...Zack was training with Hercules. But Phil met Zack I bet. And Phil wouldn't mistake Roxas for Zack. I guess it's someone we'll never find out about...

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
I believe Phil was talking about Ven (He can't have forgotten Ven... It is impossible... EVERYONE IS FORGETTING VEN >.<), once he met with him on BBS and he looks a lot like Roxas (orly?).

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This theory has some sense to it but I don't like it.

But think of this. Remember the scene in Days where Xemnas and A Man in a Cloak covering his face, who sounds like and assumed to be Roxas, are talking in the place where Riku and Sora wind up at the End of KH2 after the boss fight. Well in Days isn't Roxas "Asleep" when that happens. I think Ven is still around after all this time and was working with the Organization for something. They show this scene right after Xemnas goes sees Roxas to and Xemnas say: "I've been to see him. He looks alot like you". If that was really Roxas then that "him" would be Sora but the Organization doesn't know where Sora is. I think this makes alot of sense.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
This theory has some sense to it but I don't like it.

But think of this. Remember the scene in Days where Xemnas and A Man in a Cloak covering his face, who sounds like and assumed to be Roxas, are talking in the place where Riku and Sora wind up at the End of KH2 after the boss fight. Well in Days isn't Roxas "Asleep" when that happens. I think Ven is still around after all this time and was working with the Organization for something. They show this scene right after Xemnas goes sees Roxas to and Xemnas say: "I've been to see him. He looks alot like you". If that was really Roxas then that "him" would be Sora but the Organization doesn't know where Sora is. I think this makes alot of sense.

In fact, by the time they had that conversation, Xemnas had already met Sora at Hollow Bastion (He is a optional boss in KH:FM, if I'm not wrong.). So it makes sense if this "him" is Sora.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In fact, by the time they had that conversation, Xemnas had already met Sora at Hollow Bastion (He is a optional boss in KH:FM, if I'm not wrong.). So it makes sense if this "him" is Sora.

But sense that was in KH:FM you cannot use it as a real part of the Story. Same goes with Terra being in KH2:FM+. It is also the same reason Sora didn't know who Sephiroth was in KH2. In KH1 Jap. he wasn't in it but in KH1 Eng. they added him, which is why KH:FM was made. If one Version of the game doesn't have it then you have to go off that game.

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
But sense that was in KH:FM you cannot use it as a real part of the Story. Same goes with Terra being in KH2:FM+. It is also the same reason Sora didn't know who Sephiroth was in KH2. In KH1 Jap. he wasn't in it but in KH1 Eng. they added him, which is why KH:FM was made. If one Version of the game doesn't have it then you have to go off that game.

On the contrary, Xemnas in KH:FM is canon, part of it is even shown at the beginning of KH2. As for FM+, the LS fight isn't canon, but I am pretty sure that Nomura has stated that the words are.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
On the contrary, Xemnas in KH:FM is canon, part of it is even shown at the beginning of KH2. As for FM+, the LS fight isn't canon, but I am pretty sure that Nomura has stated that the words are.

When is it shown at the Beginning of KH2?

trignomtri

when did nomura say they were related this seems a little farfetched even for me. srry not a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back