• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about hearts and body.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Ok so.... A nobody is not born when the heart leaves the body in means other than submitting or being conquered (as opposed to controlling) darkness, right?

So why is it that MX and Sora did not produce their own nobodies when releasing their hearts, where did MX body go to if it was not a nobody, where did Sora's body go to if his nobody was Roxas, how was Roxas still born if releasing ones heart does not create a nobody and Roxas actually had a heart which was Ven's and had a body which was ??? because Sora's went poof and Ven's was in CO, and also how was Sora able to get his body back if Roxas was using it, and if Roxas wasn't using it then what was he using, also why is it that the only person (Kairi) who actually made a nobody by having their heart released from one body and into another (though their heart was already released beforehand into the Sora's) was the one who produced a Nobody, Namine, and Kairi has no darkness, and yeah that's about it.

Sorry for the wall of text, it's a big question divided into mini questions... So does this mean Roxas was actually a heartless?

Gram

Banned
Awards
soras body and soul made roxas his body going"poof" as u say was roxas being born in TT.
what u should really ask is if roxas had vens heart [half a heart] which had its darkness taken away how come roxas didnt go 2 sleep like ven.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Ok so.... A nobody is not born when the heart leaves the body in means other than submitting or being conquered (as opposed to controlling) darkness, right?

So why is it that MX and Sora did not produce their own nobodies when releasing their hearts, where did MX body go to if it was not a nobody, where did Sora's body go to if his nobody was Roxas, how was Roxas still born if releasing ones heart does not create a nobody and Roxas actually had a heart which was Ven's and had a body which was ??? because Sora's went poof and Ven's was in CO, and also how was Sora able to get his body back if Roxas was using it, and if Roxas wasn't using it then what was he using, also why is it that the only person (Kairi) who actually made a nobody by having their heart released from one body and into another (though their heart was already released beforehand into the Sora's) was the one who produced a Nobody, Namine, and Kairi has no darkness, and yeah that's about it.

Sorry for the wall of text, it's a big question divided into mini questions... So does this mean Roxas was actually a heartless?

MX didn't necessarily lose his heart, he had the willpower to "move" his heart like a parasite into Terra's body
not sure about Sora, since i thought that if you give up your heart willingly or unwillingly, you create a nobody
actually, you can think of Roxas as an almost whole person(didn't have a soul, which i think are relevant to the story)
i wouldn't say Roxas is a heartless

Yezen

Don't worry about it. The rules change and exceptions are added depending on what fits Nomura's purposes at the time. In all seriouseness.

ulive4silver

For some reason, I believe Sora was originally apart of Ven. Vanitas looks just like Sora, and Vanitas was created from Ven. I believe that the beginning of the story happened after Vanitas was created, since Ven had no clue who he was. Part of his was taken, which is symbolizes by the broken platform during his awakening. When Ven's heart got in contact with Sora's, it was made whole again. I dont believe that Sora was actually carrying two hearts, but more so that Ven and Sora's heart became one, again. I am also thinking that there is more to Ven then we see.

Just something I thought of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back