• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► A question for Redwallers...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Path

For some strange reason, there's a creature with two genders....

You know that ferret who joined Cluny after he settled down in St. Ninians? The creature's name was Killconey, and when it first mentions the character, she's labeled as a girl.

Later on when Cluny consults her about the tunnel digging, the book refers to Killconey as a guy....

Um, yeah... did anybody else who read Redwall notice this? Maybe it's just my copy...
Lol. I had to check it a few times... I thought I was seeing things :toungesmile:

I just wanted to see if I wasn't the only one who noticed :)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
"In some editions of Redwall, Killconey is inconsistently called both male and female, although Brian Jacques has confirmed that Killconey is male. "

So is this a general Redwall thread now?

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm not keen on movies being based off of books to begin with, and especially not fantasy novels. Nothing ever shows up the way that you pictured it while reading it.

Twilight_Path

I'm not keen on movies being based off of books to begin with, and especially not fantasy novels. Nothing ever shows up the way that you pictured it while reading it.

true, but sometimes they actually do a really good job at getting everything right. (the first chronicles of narnia, lord of the rings...) those weren't that bad.

who knows? maybe it will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back