• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Shadowed Past...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
50 years ago.....

The Earth was visited by a mystious comet. It was a spectacular sight to see at any time of day.

And during this year of the comet's appearence, the greatest mind on the planet. Prof. Gerald Robotnik, created the ultamite life form. It was called (code named) "Shadow."

Shadow was awakened and thanked his creator for what had been done. He also met with Maria, the Profs. kind, granddaughter. Maria and Shadow became friends, and it pleased Gerald to see Shadow this happy.

But the government organization, who financied this creation, felt Project Shadow was too great a threat to keep alive or contain if it broke free. So that organization (G.U.N.) went to the Space Colony ARK, where Shadow was created and raised, to destroy or capture Project Shadow.

In this savage attempt to capture Project Shadow, Maria was unfortunaly cought in the cross-fire, and was tragically taken.....

But she was able to send Shadow to Earth, and asked for him to give the people of Earth a chance to be happy...

But sadly.......Shadow's escape pod was captured by G.U.N. and sealed away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months ago.......

An Intruder broke into G.U.N.'s research facility and was after a great weapon. This intruder was Julian Ivo Kintobor. Better known to the world as Dr. Robotnik. (Or Eggman, as he's usually called) He broke in hoping to use GUN's greatest weapon to take over the world. It turned out the weapin was Shadow.

Shadow's release led to an incident that had Sonic and SHadow, turn super, and deafeat the Ultamite Lifeform prototpye from destroying the world.

But the battle pushed Shadow to his limit......and he was thought to be dead.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago.......

Metal Sonic's threat to the world, had called forth some of the greatest heroes. And among them, was Shadow. Who was apperently alive and kickin'.

This event brought Shadow out of where ever he was hiding out. After Metal Sonic's defeat, he left to follow his own agenda.

Today.......

This was the day of the comet's return after 50 years....

Shadow stood in a forested area, over-looking Metrotropolis. He was just staring........wondering who he was. For, ever since he awoke and helped fight off Metal Soinc......he cannot remember his past.

Everyone reffers to him as a hedgehog of great proportions.......but he has no recalection of this.....

"Who am I? And why can't I remember?" He said to himself.

Suddenly, a hole opened in the clouds as they went darker.....and swarms of strange, black, aliens poured out and began ramapging throughout the city.

"Pathetic humans...." Shadow said as he turned to walk away.

"Shadow...." A voice called.

Shadow whipped around to see one of those strange alien creature approch him and project an image of the alien leader. "Shadow....as you can see the time of destruction is at hand. Bring the SEVEN Chaos Emeralds to me as promised...." And before Shadow could ask who he was, the creature flew off into the city.

"Who was he? And how did he know my name?" Shadow said. "The only way I'm going to find out about my past.....is to find those Chaos Emeralds...." And with that, he dashed off into the city to find his answers......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can guess, this is a Shadow The Hedgehod rp. I've beaten the game and unlocked Shadow's final identity. So this rp MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! So, I need SUPER SONIC FANS!! Not just fans of Super Sonice, but mega sonic fans. ^_^ Cause we need to play these characters properly.

Anyway, let's get these damn rules outta the way...

Rules:
No Godmoding, powerplying, etc.
No F-ING SPAMMING!!!
No one-line-ing (however you spell it. XP)
But "All Of Me" in your fist post
Not everyone can have Chaos Powers.....Just Shadow, and SOnic does have CHaos Control once or twice.....but that's about IT!!! SAVY?!?!?!?
Have fun! ^_^

Characters to be:
Shadow <---Taken by me
Sonic <--- Taken by Prince Sasuke
Tails
Knuckles <---Taken by Malum Incantum
Rouge
Epsio <---Taken by Prince Sasuke
Vector
Charmy
Amy
Cream (and Cheese)
Big
Bean
Bark
Eggman <---Taken by me

I'll be playing the GUN Commander, Black Doom, and Doom's Eye as well.

Origianls:
Lockedheart = Heartlesswhisper
Kai = Zato
Erom = Malum Incantum
Monique = Larxene
(I've gone over the limit as it is. So everyone above, consider yourselfves lucky ;))
For TOTAL info on everyone. Click here.
Plus, if you don't know who Bean and Bark are. ^_^

Template: Please use this for both origianls and real cahracters
Name:
Speices: (you don't have to get technical XP)
Weapon/Power:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:

PS: I'll only allow, maybe 2 original characters. But I'd prefer the ones from the above list.

Let the MAYHEM BEGIN!!!!!!!

I will allow people to be two characters if they PM me first.

NO MORE ORIGIANL CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
"All Of Me"

Name: Lockedheart
Speices: Hedgehog
Weapon/Power:
-Arsenic Knuckles
-Has the ability in turning her hands into two long spikes, resembling spears instead of hands.
Appearence: She is a brown furred Hedgehog, small gold streaks along her hair, arms and legs. Lockedheart has crystal blue eyes, two gold markings underneath them *points to Reno siggy and at the tattoo's he has on his face*. She wears a pair of black baggy pants with a couple of chains and belts around her waist, along with a white tank and a black spaghtetti strap black tank on top. On both hands she wears her Arsenic Knuckles, pair of black leather gloves with two green streaks going horizontaly through them.

Personality: Lockedheart has a pretty hardheaded attitude, though she can act shy at times, she isn't one to mess around with during battle and off. She's very protective with her friends, assuring nothing harms them in anyway possible.
Bio: Coming soon.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Sonic
Species: Hedgehog
Weapon/Power: Super Speed
Appearence: (i'll get a pic, but you should know.)
Personality: A fast person, who is a hero. He is rarely serious, and loves to mess around.
Bio: Sonic is a Hedgehog who is a hero. He has saved many from Dr. Eggman, and is known as Sonic the Hedgehog. He has had many encounters with Shadow, and Shadow is his rival. They have both been in battles, and it usually results in a tie.

"All of Me"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
All Of Me

Name: Kai
Weapon/Power: Pyschic powers and two sais. He can also fly which is one of his pyschic powers and he can shoot pyschic beams which are the color green.
Appearence: Kai's fur is green with white stripes on his arms, and legs. His eyes are the color green. He wears the same type of clothes sonic wears except they are the color green. He has a X scar on his left eye from a pyschic accident.
Personality: Determined, friendly, brave, and confident
Bio: Kai had always admired Sonic and wanted to be just like him. His only problem was that he was pyschic. One day his town was attacked by Eggman and Kai helped Sonic beat Eggman. From that day on Kai has become friends with Sonic and he has been helping Sonic out.

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

"All of Me"

Name: Erom Demitrix

Species: Hedgehog/Mongoose

Weapon/Power: A bo staff, fighting knowledge. He also has enhanced physical abilities, and the ability to teleport at will.

Appearance: A mix between Sonic and Ash the Mongoose (http://chipandwalter.adiversions.com/jongraywb/portfolio/character/ash.jpg) Except he is a smooth, relaxed, dark silver color. He has dark blue sapphire eyes. He wears black clothing much like that of Ashes, and he does not have that many tatoos, just one, and two piercings in each ear. He does wear black glasses like Ash's though.

Personality: Eron is a very intelligent person, but brash. (Like Sonic but with an IQ, jk ^_^) He seems distant in a sense, probably because of his past. However, he is kind, and cares for his friends. He can become very cold though if you present a danger to him or his friends.

Bio:

Eron was born exactly one year before Sonic in Mobotropolis. His father (Hedgehog) was a famed scientist and inventor, who even worked alongside Ixus Nagus for a time period, before Ixus disappeared. His mother (Mongoose) was a teacher, and a very good one at that, she had taught some of the brightest.

Eron's father, Sayus, created a machine, that once someone stepped in, preferably Acorn's soldiers, they would step out with enhanced physical abilities. The project was going well, until Eron threw a toy wrench into the machine, causing it to malfunction, and explode.

Eron was hospitalized, and his father felt broken. He felt that it had been his fault his son was in the place he was now, and stopped inventing. About that time, the war between Acorn and the Outlanders was over, but sadly, a new evil was on the rise. The day after Eron was released from the hospital, Robotnik launched his sneak attack on the kingdom, betraying King Acorn in the process.

Eron escaped alongside his mother, but his father was captured and roboticized, never to be seen or heard from again. He escaped out to a village known as Beron Village, where he learned to use his abilities, and his mother taught him everything she knew. Around the age of ten, he learned about his teleportation abilities. Whether this was a side affect of his previous incident, or a natural talent, no one would ever know.

He worked alongside the Wolf Pack, and Ray the Squirrel, along with other assorted Freedom Fighters, to stop Robotnik every chance he could. He soon met up with Knuckles and Sonic and the rest of the Freedom Fighters of Knothole, after the Xorda incident. He worked to help keep the place together, and ever since, has been doing missions with the Freedom Fighters on a larger scale. Mostly reconaissance, stealth, and solo missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Knuckles

Speices: Echidna

Weapon/Power: His fist, hammer gloves. Great physical strength, gliding and climbing abilities. Ability to sense where the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald are.

Appearence: Come on we know what Knuckles looks like.

Personality: Brash but calm. Intelligent, a little cocky, impatient at times, and can take things the wrong way. Mysterious in a sense.

Bio: Knuckles was born to Locke, and air to the Guardian line for Angel Island. He grew up learning and training to be the guardian, and when his father disappeared, he took over. He has faced such enemies as Ixus Nagus, Mammoth Mogul, Enerjak, Sonic (lol), and Robotnik. He now fights alongside Sonic, but they are more like... friendliy nemesis.

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
"All of Me"

Name: Monique
Speices: Fox
Weapon/Power: Blaster Pistol-
Laser Katana-
Appearence: An orange furred fox, with long purple-ish grey hair, green eyes, and a pair of tatoo's on each hand. She wears a grey vest, and her shoes are orange.
Personality: Intelligent, mysterious, and slightly seductive when needed, underestimate Monique at your own cost.
Bio: An escapee from Prison Island, Monique is a world famous stealth opperative, and also quite the fighter. She has had numerous....erm, 'run-ins' with Knuckles, and she wears the bruises to prove it. Her motives are an enigma, and so is she.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
All Of Me

Name: Hellion
Weapon/Power:
Inferno Gloves,Ring,Shoes
Fire absortion super speed,can make Bursts of flames out of no where
Appearence: He looks like shadow but has Inverted colors and his arms are Black
Personality:Loyal,Trustworthy,A bit of a fool at times
Bio: He had a bad incedent with the G.U.N soilder a few years back theythought he was Shadow and was to be killed but the general steped in and saved his life but soon after he was Experimented on he escaped when Shadow attack Prison Island after that he met Shadow again he follows him around like a sidekick because he thinks he owes Shadow his life

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
I made a small note but i'll repeat it now. And I'm sorry Siegfried, but I made this note before you posted. SO if you still do wish to join.....be an excisiting character.

PLease people.....NOT MORE ORIGIANLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post my bios in a sec.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Espio
Species: Chameleon
Weapon/Power: Espio is a ninja. He has stealth powers and is also really fast.
Appearence: (I'll look for a pic)
Personality: Quiet, and thinks he is one of the best when he ends up screwing up.
Bio: Espio is a ninja with his friends who work together. He has done various missions, and has encountered both Sonic, Shadow, and Dr. Eggman. He is also another hero who has stopped Eggman many to times.

Princess_Sakura

((I'm surprised im able to get onto the computer..... >_< WEll, my file isnt working rite now, so i made this one :3))
((I'll edit this post with my template in a sec ;)))

Name: Amy
Species: Hedgehog
Weapon: A Mallet
Appearance: A pink hedgehog with a red headband, a red dress, and red and white boots.
Bio: Amy is in love with Sonic. She is obbsessed with him and follows him around all the time. She is close friends with Big, Cream, Tails, Knuckles, and Sonic. She is an acceptional fighter, and has helped them in many battles against Eggman.

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: OKAY PEOPLE! We start this now! For those of you not online, you can jump in whenever. :3

And no one else may join. Unless I specify otherwise. :):mad:

IC: Shadow had just talked with the mystierious black alien and was now about to enter Metropolis. He dashed in and stopped to get his barings.

"Hmph. These humans are so weak, I'm surprised they're still here." SHadow said to himself as he watched the carnage raine throughout the city.

He looked around and then felt something. "Hmm.......looks like the first Chaos Emerald is in this city." He said taking a few steps forward.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lockedheart was walking around Metropolis, both gloves hands behind her head as she walked along the top of the building. She hear the commotion going on below, deciding to stay up here for a while longer before things, hopefully, would die down. "This is boring, i can't beleive i came here in the first place... Should've listened to mom... Gah.", she said to herself, unaware of the other Hedgehog around.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow stopped walking when he heard something other than the destruction going on. He looked up to see another hedgehog. "Hmm? She's not one of the humans......" He looked at her for a second, then back to the destruction at hand. "Oh well, I guess she's less pathetic than the rest."

Just then, hundreds of soldiers came into the scene and started fighting off the aliens. They were, GUN. They weren't enough to stop these aliens, but they were slowing them down.

"GUN?........Why does that sound familiar?" SHadow siad to himself....

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lockedheart walked over to the edge of the building, looking down at the red and black furred Hedgehog before looking back over at the fighting going on. 'Might as well help... Wonder who's he.', she thought to herself silently before jumping off the building, doing a fast run against the walls of the tall building as she asended towards the ground.

A couple of seconds later, she landed on the pavement in a crouch-like position nearby the black and red Hedgehog. "Ow... Oomph.", Lockedheart muttered out, falling backwards, feeling the pain now of her sudden landing on her legs.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Sonic started to run at fast speeds around the metropolis. "Heh, you'll never catch up." He said grinning as he turned backwards to see the trailing Espio. A year or so ago they had become friends, and he had become one of the gang. "Maybe i should wait up for you..." Sonic said as he started to slow down.

"You think i want you to slow down? I'll catch up." He said grinning as he increased his speed. "I can win this race." Espio said as he was right behind Sonic.

"Hey! I'm the race winner!" Sonic then sped off, faster than Espio.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Ow, ow, ow... Me?", Lockedheart looked up over at Shadow and rose a brow at him, pushing herself up from the ground clumsily. "I am Lockedheart, and since i gave you my name, how 'bout givin' me yours now?", she asked with a grin on her face, glancing over at the fires finding it a bit skeptical at them having a calm semi'conversation over all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back