• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Shadowed Past...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
"Pointlessness?", Lockedheart asked confusedly, though not exactly expecting a reasonable answer from the red and black colored hedghog.

'He's not think what i think he's thinking of doing... Is he?', she thought worriedly to herself, placing both hands on her hips. "If you can put that little answer of yours in a less vague way, that would be really nice.".

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Hmph....I'm finding less and less reason to kill either of these creatures." Shadow said holding the emerald as it started to glow blue. Then he glanced at Lockedheart, "If you or any of these other self-proclaimed 'heroes' want to live through this pointless war.......stand close, and make it quick." He said as his red streaks slowly gave off a blue hue.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
'What's he doing now? Argh, can't he make his answers understandable without having to dispher them?!', Lockedheart didn't exactly understand his 'request', but she nodded anyway and ran over towards the others.

She noticed the blue glow he was giving off, thinking to ask him about that later and having a thought that the blue hue might have to do with what he said as well.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Amy watched in amazement as the chaos emerald's power took effect as Shadow activated it. The blue glow was starting to glow around him, and it grew even more by the second. 'Whoa....... What is he going to do.......?' She thought as she took a step closer towards him and Lockedheart.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
As everyone gathered 'round Shadow's loaction, he started glowing a brighter blue until it stopped. "Hold on." Is all he said, as he and the rest of the group, blasted forwards in a huge burst of Chaos energy.

This was the majesty of Chaos Control.

Everyone was blasting past all the Black Arms. Past all the GUN soldiers. All that got close, was damaged fairly well, but this didn't do major damage to either side.

After what seemed like a second, everyone stopped and arrived in front of the 3rd Chaos Emerald.

Shadow stopped glowing and took the emerald. "Well that's three down. Now for the others." He said.

"Shadow.....I've had enough of this disobeidience." BLack Doom said as his image was projected from Doom's Eye.

"Hmph," Shadow said, "Your goals are of no concern to me." He said turning away.

"Hmm....well, reagardless of what you think; while you were you using the Chaos Control, you unintentionally activated all the temples here in the canyon. Now the ruins' full potential will be unlocked."

"........Guess you're happy." Shadow said, not caring.

"It's too bad you cannont even remember Maria....." BD said.

"Wha?! M-Maira!?" Shadow said shocked.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Sonic looked at Shadow and the creature talk. "Whoa.....creepy..." Sonic then knelt down next to Espio. "Hey Espio, what do you think is going on?" Sonic asked, cluelessly.

"Sonic, are you really that clueless!?" Espio said, for Sonic's stupidity.

"No! Of course i know what's going on! They are talking about stuff and things!" Sonic said.

"Forget it...." Espio said with a sigh.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lockedheart stood amazed at the attack, seeing thr bright glow flash quickly in front of them all. Her eyes wincing from it, but slowly widened again as it was over. "That was pretty impressive. Though it doesn't surprise me someone like him would have that kind of power.", she said quietly, more so saying to herself then to anyone else. She then heard what Black Doom told Shadow, it seemed as though as soon as he said 'Maria', Shadow panicked. 'Someone he knew?'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back