• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Shadowed Past...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Lockedheart crossed her arms, rolling her eyes midway before saying, "Fine. We won't.". 'Pft, says him...', she looked to her back over at the others before switching her gaze back toward Shadow. "So. Now these guys are gone... Sort of. Where to?", she asked, trying to forget what had happened earlier, but it was proving to be the hardest feat she faced yet.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"I'm not enitrly sure." Shadow said.

But just then an image (from Doom's Eye) of Black Doom arose from the ground. "Shadow......you have diliberatly diobeied me."

"Like I said earlier, no one tells me what to do..." Shadow said.

"YOu really don't understnad the situation.....do you?" BLack Doom said in a slight frustration.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Silence you wretched creature." Black Doom said with a wave of his hand. "You should have perished long ago." THen he turned to Shadow. "I'll just have to remind you of our power. SO you don't question my orders..." With a wave of his hand he teleported everyone (Sonic, Epsio and Amy too) TO a new location.

Shadow stood up and looked around. "What?.....................I don't..........remember this place............."

............Glyphic Canyon.....

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Oww... Why that little i'll get hi--Huh?", Lockedheart rubbed her forehead with her hand as she stood up from her spot. The things she could recal at the moment were all blurry and hazy, though she can remember that Black Doom person that appeared before... They were somehow transported here.

'I've never seen this place before...', She blinked her eyes rapidly, trying to see if she was hallucinating again, but she soon found out, it was all too real. "Wh-where are we?", she asked, hoping that one of them had an answer to her question. She hated to be left in the dark about things.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: AH! SOrry Zato! If you want, Kai got teleported with the rest of them. ^^; SO sorry about that.

IC: "I don't know.....but why does.........Glyphic Canyon come to mind?....." SHadow said, holding his head, "Damn! I still can't remember a thing.........I need those Chaos Emeralds......."

"And you shall recive them by assissting me....." BLack Doom's voice was heard.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Amy turned to see herself standing beside Shadow and Lockheart once again. "What....? Where.... are we....?" She then looked puzzled as she loooked at this new place. It was very unusual, and different then anywhere she had ever been before. "W-whoa...." She whispered to herself quietly so no one would hear her.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lockedheart shook her head, "Not sure", she said to Amy, turning her head around and looked back at Shadow. "Glyphic Canyon?... Hm... Then it must be it then.", she concluded before hearing Black Doom's voice again.

"You don't give up do you? He doesn't need your help! He has plenty of it!!", she shouted, placing her hands at her hips stubbornly.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Amy smirked confidently. "Yeah!" She yelled proudly, reffering to what Lockedheart said as she crossed her arms, making her look tough. She then recalled Black Doom's voice, and wondered where it came from. As she still had her arms crossed with a testy smile.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Yeah. Go ahead Zato. ^^; Go ahead. :)

Black Doom accidently teleported you all with Shadow. :3

IC: "Oh but you and your band of fools can't help Shadow. All you can do is fill his head with lies." Black Doom said. "Now, SHadow.....I want you to activate al 5 of our shrines to unearth the power of these ruins."

"WE'll see." Shadow said.

"I trust your judgement. For once you do, I may know the location of another Chaos Emerald." Black Doom said as he faded.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Thanks.))

Sonic scratched the back of his head, acting as usual, clueless. "So uh....what's going on here?" He asked as he looked at everyone. He then turned to Espio. "Do you know, Espio?" He asked Espio as he looked around.

"Moron....do you seriously not know what's going on?" Espio said.

"Shadow's here...maybe i'll challenge him to a battle..." Sonic said.

"He doesn't listen to a word i say..." Espio muttered.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Suddenly there was a flash of light and Kai woke up beside Amy. He got up and dusted himself off. He looked at Amy and asked "Where are we?"

Tails's eyes opened and looked around. He saw Amy, Kai, Espio, Shadow and Sonic. One minute he was flying above the gang and the next minute he is right next to them. Tails gets up and walks over to Amy. "Hey Amy!" Tails said.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
'He's not helping me that's for sure. I'm sure he has something planned up his sleeve... For now i guess... I'll just wait. He won't listen anyway.', Lockedheart turned around, taking a better look their surroundings and glancing over at the others quickly.

"Now that he's gone. *mutters* For now... How 'bout we go search around this place, ne?", she said, turned back around to face them with a smile on her face.

Malum Incantum

"Where in the -- "

"Watch your language Knux."

Knuckles muttered and shot Erom a rude gesture when he was not looking and then shook his head. "Glyphic Canyon eh? That sounds like an interesting name... but at the same time, it worries me. " He gave a small shudder.

Erom just simply looked around, as he let all his heightened senses feel the place out, and then he closed his eyes, analyzing the situation for a moment before he opened his eyes. "Alright... I think we are safe at the moment."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"I don't care for this place." Shadow said walking forward. "I think I'll just pass through." He said picking up speed.

"But.....if those shrines are on the way.....there's no reason I should activate them for this BLack Doom......If he really does know about my past.....then I've got no reason not to help him in order for the information i require." Shadow thought to himself. "If you are all tagging along, try to at least keep up." He said to the group as he dashed off ahead.

Malum Incantum

Erom smirked and shot Knuckles a glance as he grabbed his hand. "With pleasure. " Suddenly, they were gone, and popped up about twenty feet ahead of Shadow, to keep track of where he was going. Erom shot him a smirk. "You may be one of the two fastest things alive, but speed doesn't matter for crud when you can teleport. " He kept teleporting, at random intervals, to make sure he and Knuckles were keeping en route with Shadow.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
'He needs an attitude adjustment...', Lockedheart thought silently in her mind as she ran off towards Shadow, trying to catch up to his speed. She glanced to her back at the others, seeing if they were following along as well, hoping they would catch up easier than she currently was. 'I have a feeling he's thinking about Black Doom's offer... I hope not though... '.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back