• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Shadowed Past...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"You think I care what abbilities you have?" Shadow said as he continued running. "I am not here to prve anything to you. I just want to know who I am, and discover the purpose for my exsitance."

As he ran the long and obstical-ridden area of the canyon, he noticed that up ahead, the Black Arms, and GUN soldier infested these canyons as well.

"This just won't stop....." SHadow said as he neared the soldiers firing on each other.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Lockedheart sped up her running speed, swinging her arms to and fro to increase her speed a little more than how it was before. She eyes were fixed on Shadow for a moment, though slowly shifting over to the right as she noticed and, most of all, heard the gun shots and explosions nearing them. Looking over to where the GUN Soldiers were and the aliens and such, she noticed it wasn't nearing them, but they themselves were nearing it instead. "Oh great.".

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Amy looked back at Sonic, totally ignoring her surroundings or anyone around her except him. "Sonic, you wanna follow Shadow.....?" She asked him a bit quietly as she then looked back into the direction where Shadow sped off, then she saw Knuckles and Erom follow after as well.

Malum Incantum

Erom blinked as he teleported right into the middle of a gun fight between GUN and the Black Arms.

"Holy--" Knuckles swung down before he came up with an uppercut, knocking a GUN soldier into three more.

Erom smirked as he walked into a crowd of Black Arms. "You have got to be the ugliest mofos I have ever seen..." Then, they started firing on him. He aptly teleported and they ended up shooting each other. "Oh, what a pity."

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Yea, but stay close Amy, you can't get hurt here..." Sonic said as he looked down the path Shadow went down. "Espio...follow close behind stealthfully."

"Got ya." He said as he turned invisable and ran after them.

"Ready Amy?" Sonic asked.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Espio stared out at Shadow, hiden by his invisable cloak. Wonder what's going on...

Sonic then blasted off and was right next to Amy. "Leaving without me is mean." He said sticking out his tounge.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
"Haha." Amy laughed a bit as she then went a bit faster then Sonic was. She could tell he wasn't going as fast as he could, but neither was she. "Hey, Espio! Hurry up!" She yelled sweetly as she sped off even faster than she already was. "We gotta catch up to Shadow!!"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Ok then..." Espio muttered as he went faster.

"I got it..." Sonic then ran back and got Espio he then dragged him past Amy, and picked her up to. He then sped off at one of his fastest speeds. They then saw Shadow.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow continued dashing into the two opposing armies. Right now, he didn't care for either of them. He'd still destroy all who opposed him.

Shadow then said, "I have no time for this. Black Doom can forget it, I'm not doing his bidding..." Shadow said as he jumped and knocked a black alien down a cliff. "If anyone's going to follow," He said to whoever was behind him, "Then try to at least keep up." He said as he kicked off a few more aliens and the occational GUN soldier.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lockedheart was still following along, hearing Shadow comment and rolled her eyes for the uptinth time that day it seemed. She ran over towards the aliens, wanting to make sure no more would do harm to the Humans on the GUN side, though she quickly saw Shadow causing some trouble towards them. Her anger seemed to stay at an even level, but then again, she never did back down to what she thought was wrong. "Shadow!! Stop attacking them, attacking them!! *points to the aliens* They're the ones causing all this trouble in the first place!", she shouted, hoping to get his attention.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow heard LH, but decided to disregard her comment. As he dashed onward, he noticed that there were more and more troops appearing. More than in Metropolis. WAY more. For every ONE in Metropolis, there was 30 here.

"They must really want to protect this place." Shadow said to himself as he looked at the Black Arms. "I still don't know who to trust......I don't even know if these ones...*reffering to you guys*...are who they say they are....I can't be sure of anything right now. Or let my gaurd down for a second."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
'Is he... Ignoring me?! Argh... Why i oughta...", Lockedheart mumbled the rest in her mind, frowning deeply as she saw him still fight on in the battle that was going on. "You still don't trust us. I guess i can understand... But jeez, sometimes you gotta drop that guard down.", she said as if reading his thoughts, all she could tell that from was from the way he acted but of course.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Amy was then suddenly brought off of the ground by Sonic. "W-whoa!" She yelled in suprise as Sonic carried Espio and herself at god-like speed towards Shadow and the GUN Troops. She saw the aliens and the GUN soilders start to multiply rapidly as well. "Sonic!!" Amy cried out, "Hurry!" She yelled as the soilders started to open fire at the aliens, and them as well.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Don't worry...." Sonic said as he sped even faster. These guys are fighting right here? He thought as he continued to run.

"SONIC! SLOW DOWN!" Espio yelled, he felt like he was going to get sick.

Malum Incantum

Knuckles sighed. "Geeze, doesn't Shadow ever give it a break at being so melodramatic?" He rolled his eyes as he kept going, fighting through, and hoping to eventually break through these numbers.

Erom could not help but crack a smile. He had a point, Shadow was a little over-dramatic at times, but he remembered back to when Shadow helped Sonic and them defeat the Xorda and such, it was a great time, and they all fought their worth. He wondered if it would ever go back to those days.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow dashed though, not caring what anyone thought of him right now. He just wanted the remaining 5 Chaos Everalds to find his answers.

But there where just so many of GUN and the Black Arms. It was toom overwhelming, even for all those gathered here.

This was getting too insane for this one location. Where these ruin worth all the soldiers? (On both sides)

"This is just getting stupid." SHadow said as he watched more and more soldiers swarm the ruins. He then had to stop dashing, because he was running out of road to run. "What is wrong with them?" SHadow said to both troops. "THese ruins can't be worth sacrificing this much...And this needs to stop."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lockedheart, placed both hands on her knees, taking a short break from fighting the alien scum as she put it. "I'm guessing this is happening all over the world.", she said quietly, glancing over at the others for a quick second before focusing her attention over at Shadow. 'What's he doing?', Lockedheart became slightly confused at his current action.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shadow pulled out the green Choas Emerald. "I've really had it with the pointlessness of these soldiers." He said as the ermeralds glowled slightly. "Perhaps it's about time, I did something more about it." He said as he looked on the Black Arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back