• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A small theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent-Wings

(I know, I may have posted in the wrong place, but I doubt my theory will be seen anywhere else)
Well, I've been very absent from posting, but I've been keeping up with a lot of the news. I was watching the Final Mix+ secret movie and the line 'Birth by Sleep' gave me an idea.
This may have been said before but I was thinking, what if we're thinking too inside the box, maybe, when Nomura said this took place in the past, perhaps he meant not so far in the past, maybe in between something like KH: COM and KH2? I know it seems unlikely, but maybe, I'm also thinking this doesn't take place solely in the past, perhaps it'll switch between the two, present and past.
I know it seems sketchy, possibly strange, it's not even really a collected thought, more of a process type of thing.

AnotherSora

Didn't Nomura said it took place both in the past and future at the same time?
i remember that in an interview..

sepheroth1

It would be possible for it to take place in past + present at same time if they were in realm of darkness where time has no meaning as said in Diz's asnem reports.

unknown123

if it takes place in the past and the present that means that someone goes to the past even though thier in the present...(time travel ya know).. dont know if this is true but doesnt sore fight the knight in steamboat willies world..that place is in the past so when he there its in the past right???

Silent-Wings

This is unrelated to what I was talking about earlier, but the E.S. couldn't have been Xehanort, as I recall in a translated version of visiting the E.S. a second time after you beat him, he mistakens Sora for Xehanort. Perhaps the past is replaying itself somehow? Maybe Sora is going to turn evil?

AnotherSora

How you know its taeks place in the past?
o_o
if it is in the past and sora went back in time he could of change an future o_o or something
maybes its liek present past weridness
but liek timeless river that was just an memory door

Sunset_Horizons

Its Nomura fault..(no offense)
He the one who making us guessing and coming up with theories like this!!
Lets go on a strike ppl!! ^_^~Just kidding.
Like he said,"I want them to use their imagination." Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back