• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Youtube Comment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

Heres the comment:

nobody even cares about psp's cuz they have the worst games ever and is uncomfortable. :[ and the DS is hard to fight cuz it hurts ur hands. instead of reaching a larger audience, they'll just be losing a lot more fans. :[ and b/c ppl tht only have hand held consuls and dont have a ps2 wont know anything about the story, so they wont buy it anyways.........this is the biggest mistake square enix is making. they'll lose so much profit. i wonder if they fired the ppl tht made the original version

What are your opinions on this comment. Do you believe it to be true?

I personally believe that anyone who thinks this is true, is either too cheap to at least buy a DS or is just a portable system hater. How many people do you think wanted a portable KH game that is comfortable to play considering how different CoM was to the actually KH series. ( Don't get me wrong, i actually like CoM, I just think the would have done better keeping it like how the original KH was.)

Last edited:

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: A youtube comment

Heres the comment:

What are your opinions on this comment. Do you believe it to be true?

I personally believe that anyone who thinks this is true, is either too cheap to at least buy a DS or is just a portable system hater. How many people do you think wanted a portable KH game that is comfortable to play considering how different CoM was to the actually KH series. ( Don't get me wrong, i actually like CoM, I just think the would have done better keeping it like how the original KH was.)

thats a harsh thing to say....
in my mind a little innocent kid is speaking....

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Mabey the person that made that comment has athuritus and finds that hand held consoles hurt their wrist/fingers/knuckles. Or they just play for to long. I played my DS for a while this morning and it hurt my wrists. But I was playing for a little over an hour and I was lying sideways. =/

Clowde

Theres 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who have a portable system, and those who don't.

Those who who don't have them either simply don't want them and have no interest in them, or can't afford them so they come up with cheap excuses and blame the system itself as to why they don't have them.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Well in any rate what he/she said was kinda too harsh

nobody even cares about psp's cuz they have the worst games ever and is uncomfortable. :[ and the DS is hard to fight cuz it hurts ur hands. instead of reaching a larger audience, they'll just be losing a lot more fans. :[ and b/c ppl tht only have hand held consuls and dont have a ps2 wont know anything about the story, so they wont buy it anyways.........this is the biggest mistake square enix is making. they'll lose so much profit. i wonder if they fired the ppl tht made the original version

:|

Is the person talking about re-COM?

zillagod

It sounds like an extremely biased comment to me, they just can't respect handhelds for whatever reason.

Firo

Oh Crap
The comment is a little true. But SE has it's reasons for putting the games on handhelds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back