• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Daybreak Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
I've been doing a bit of research and I'm at the end of my sources, so I'll just ask: has it been confirmed anywhere that Daybreak Town is in the realm of light? I ask simply because there's a chance for some interesting synchronicity if it's not.

Traverse Town = Realm of Light = covered in eternal night
Twilight Town = Realm of Inbetween = eternally in the afternoon dusk
Daybreak Town = Realm of Darkness? = bathed forever in the light of the sun

A side thought: How interesting would it be to have some event in KH3 that so changes the rules that Twilight Town eventually moves to night and Traverse Town to dawn?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well, it's tricky. Kingdom Hearts X is supposed to take place before the worlds all became divided and because of its questionable nature to the canon it's hard to say where that world would be amongst the realms, or if it even actually existed and if it did there's no way of knowing what really happened to it after the Keyblade War.

It's a neat theory, but I can't really see it being in the Realm of Darkness. Especially not looking the way it does. If it did exist anywhere, I think it'd probably be a similar situation to the Land of Departure and stands somewhere in the balance. BUT on the other hand, the fighting for the light that the Keyblade factions did may have thrown that world into deeper darkness.

Hm.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Traverse Town is an in-between world. not a Realm of Light one, so I fear the analogy won't work that way anyways.

bankai8299

Awards
Tinny i completely disagree i can kinda see what he is saying daybreak town could be the realm of darkness before it was the realm of darkness for all we know at the end of our story in x chi daybreak town gets drowned in eternal darkness becoming the realm of darkness especially in japanese translating daybreak town to japanese it comes up as Yoake no machi town of dawn which means light and it wouldn't be the first time in kingdom hearts where light has been swallowed up by darkness well technically through timeline it would be :p

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Tinny i completely disagree i can kinda see what he is saying daybreak town could be the realm of darkness before it was the realm of darkness for all we know at the end of our story in x chi daybreak town gets drowned in eternal darkness becoming the realm of darkness especially in japanese translating daybreak town to japanese it comes up as Yoake no machi town of dawn which means light and it wouldn't be the first time in kingdom hearts where light has been swallowed up by darkness well technically through timeline it would be :p

Like I said, it could easily end up there, I just don't think the way it's depicted in the game means that's where it is during the game.

bankai8299

Awards
Sephiroth0812 traverse town may not be a literal realm of light but i agree with it traverse town is a realm inbetween that only appears when someone needs a place and it has always been bathed in light

but the way it's depicted is why i see it that way X3

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've been doing a bit of research and I'm at the end of my sources, so I'll just ask: has it been confirmed anywhere that Daybreak Town is in the realm of light? I ask simply because there's a chance for some interesting synchronicity if it's not.

Traverse Town = Realm of Light = covered in eternal night
Twilight Town = Realm of Inbetween = eternally in the afternoon dusk
Daybreak Town = Realm of Darkness? = bathed forever in the light of the sun

A side thought: How interesting would it be to have some event in KH3 that so changes the rules that Twilight Town eventually moves to night and Traverse Town to dawn?

Traverse Town is a world built from the fragments of destroyed worlds which lies in the Realm Inbetween. Traverse Town can't...move from it's place because it functions as a place for the lost to go. It also teeters between the Sleeping and Waking realms in order to serve that purpose.

Twilight Town is also an Inbetween world, as well as the Land of Depature/Castle Oblivion. If the name is anything to go by, it exists where the Light rises (dawn = daybreak) so it probably is either an Inbetween world or a Realm of Light world close to the Inbetween.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Daybreak Town will most likely become the Keyblade Graveyard so it should be loacted in the realm of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back