• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about the female unknown...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

u know the XIII Order has 13 members... so if we already know 11 of them that leaves us with the Silver Haired Unknown, EM and the female unknown...

so... i wanna know if the female character was confirmed by nomura or Square?
She can't be the EM unless she has some voice problems... and i read it in somewhere that EM and SHU voices were different... I'm really confused... u know there's so much others wearing the black coats...

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
the way i look at it as, there is 3, yes 3 spots still open, #13, #1, and the Superior, i think #1 is not the superior, he is just the highest rank,the superior rules them all, and i remember readinf somewhere( and my self, i am 75% sure of this, that the silver hair unknown is #13, hard to believe but tahts what i believe, this leaves to spots #1 and Superior, fitting enigmatic man and female unknown respectfully, sont forget the GEU, he could easliy be one of those 2

Krimedog

Yea i think people got Saix mixed up wiht the Femanine member, if you look at teh upper body part of his chest, it looks a little like a girls....

Even though they said no COM members will be back, they could resurrect one of the Female members?

helios

Bronze Member
Thats what the hell i want to know Saix is the one with the broad sword check MilkMans thread for all the updated members.

innerlight

I guessing the same for the silver haired unknow for the spot of 13 and probably the EM 1 but, I have no clue on the surperior till i play. I would think it has to be some type of shock factor to it or there would be no reason to have him hidden.

port royal 12

can name all of the 13th order

1. the superior
2. xigbar
3. xaldin
4. vexen
5. lexaeus
6. zexion
7. saix (wich is half of xias because there one person)
8. axel
9. demyx
10. luxord
11. marluxia
12. larxene
13. this is roxas to be believed but no one is sure yet

and then there is the un ranked members which im not going to do right now but i will later

ah what the hay i may as well do it now

un-ranked members

there is only 3 so

X1 is his name and he was in the KH2 pv in hollow bastion this is where u see sora beggeing to be sent to the world of darkness and he told sora how riku and mickey dissapieard.

the female member
no one knoew nothing about her but the only thing that i found out was that she wqas also seen in hollow bastion in the KH2 pv but i dont which one

and then there is the unknow one and his name is supposed to be sumfin like
no its is enigmatic man and he tested sora in a great battle of strength in hollow bastion in the first one.

acrossthestars

port royal 12 said:

1. the superior
2. xigbar
3. xaldin
4. vexen
5. lexaeus
6. zexion
8. axel
9. demyx
10. luxord
11. marluxia
12. larxene

and then there is the un ranked members which im not going to do right now but i will later

un-ranked members

there is only 3 so

X1 is his name and he was in the KH2 pv in hollow bastion this is where u see sora beggeing to be sent to the world of darkness and he told sora how riku and mickey dissapieard.

the female member
no one knoew nothing about her but the only thing that i found out was that she wqas also seen in hollow bastion in the KH2 pv but i dont which one

no its is enigmatic man and he tested sora in a great battle of strength in hollow bastion in the first one.

ok first off, when was xias ever mentioned? second, wat type of name is X1? wth?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
First off there is NO female member, and BHK is NOT the 13th member of the Org, its impossible since he isn't an Org Member in KH2 and there are already 13 members. As far as we know there are only 2 spots left. EM has been said to be the leader, so chances are Leader = EM = #1. There are only 2 spots left.

port royal 12

um yea ok but tell me what other name in kingdom hearts has 5 letters and has a x in the middle

Roxas
der

and of course his name is not x1 i got that from khu

and i know them all off by heart so i did copy and paste

diogo14

MyInnerFred said:
First off there is NO female member, and BHK is NOT the 13th member of the Org, its impossible since he isn't an Org Member in KH2 and there are already 13 members. As far as we know there are only 2 spots left. EM has been said to be the leader, so chances are Leader = EM = #1. There are only 2 spots left.

if you were talking to me than you should know that i didn't said there was a female member... that's why i asked if it was confirmed because i had my doubts...
i said that it leaves us 3 org members (EM female org and SHU) but then i asked if the female org was confirmed... to be sure

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
There's not a female member, but it's still possible for Roxas to be 13. Remember, they weren't called "XIII Order/Organization XIII" in Chain of Memories. Just the "Order/Organization". There is no reason for them to have not revealed #13 to us yet if it isn't supposed to be a big surprise. So 13 is obviously some kind of surprise, which is why it's likely Roxas or Riku or someone like that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
port royal 12 said:

1. the superior
2. xigbar
3. xaldin
4. vexen
5. lexaeus
6. zexion
8. axel
9. demyx
10. luxord
11. marluxia
12. larxene

un-ranked members

there is only 3 so

the female member

>_>

The unknown sora is begging to has been confirmed as Saix. It wasn't the SHU.

The female member is most likely Saix or an ALREADY revealed member. Or possibly Larxene to me. I'm not believing anything until it comes from Nomura's mouth.

And you phail >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back