• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about the offical kh2 cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firen

sorry if this is very stupid but iwant to know it
why riku is not at the cover from kh2

lasolin

If we'd told you, it would spoil the entire game for you. :p You'll have to play the game and find out.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
because...... he is a secret, they don't want to show him.... or he is we just don't know it yet..... *hooded guy could be him*

Sanctuary Keeper

lasolin said:
If we'd told you, it would spoil the entire game for you. :p You'll have to play the game and find out.

Thats only because this person here doesn't have a clue at all.

lasolin

Sanctuary Keeper said:
Thats only because this person here doesn't have a clue at all.

Huh? My comment wasn't suppose to be mean. At all. Sorry if it sounded that way. I used a smile thing though, to mean that it was to be taken lightly. lol. I guess not. Sorry.
Unless, of cousre, your comment wasn't scolding me.

lasolin

It was sarcastic. lol
Wait! No, I take that back. I know everything. lol

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
I heard that Riku dies in the end or something to that effect....or I got that confused with something else......or rather one of the characters dies in the game, me personally, I hope it's Kairi.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
No one knows & what's so important about da cover....I mean it's a cover 2 a game. All games have covers but if a character is not on da cover, that doesn't mean they're not IN da game....( for KH2, it's a different story....it's a mystery)

I'm sure Riku's there......RIKU!!!!!!!!!
Yep. He's there.....I think..................Riku....?

Zophar

Firen said:
sorry if this is very stupid but iwant to know it
why riku is not at the cover from kh2

Really? Then I wonder who that guy on the left with SILVER HAIR in an unknown outfit is. *In sarcastic tone* I doubt that it's Riku, there is no way it could be him. So where is Riku anyway?

Dr. Stoopid

Thought I'd get this random comment out there and I guess this is a good place to do it although the topic got a bit out of control, but on the box cover, Kairi's left arm and Sora's left leg make them look like they haven't eaten in a month. (I know Sora's been asleep for a year but it's suspended animation) I wish I could jump 10 feet high considering my legs arn't tooth picks.

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

Where have we seen the cover of KH2? I dont think I've come across it..and if I have..I didnt readily concern it as the true cover for the game.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
its on the kh2.co.uk homepage. its really nice and reminds me a lot of the KH1 cover. as for riku, hes probably just being kept a secret cuz hes important/people will want to buy the game more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back