• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Above, Below, and Between ~ Chapter One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
~ Above, Below, And Between ~

Aumicelia nears the edge of destruction. In this broken world, who will be there to piece it back together? Who will mold it into what it was so many years before the CRISIS​

“Where has Mordecai fled to?”

“The Western Kingdom of Jamliene, my Lord.”

“Bring him to me, as soon as possible. Ride, Malcolm, to Jamliene, and retrieve my son, willing or unwilling. You have three days. If you are not back by dusk of the third day, we will march without you. Do not fail me, my son.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

With that, he left the King’s chamber, heading directly to his steed. After his supplies were given to him by his servant, he set off, to find his brother Mordecai. He headed West, toward Jamliene.

The King was left with three other men. All of them wore similar attires, consisting of a shiny armor labeled by his liege’s seal, and a sword. Their faces were also alike, excluding their different colored hair; one was blue, one was red, and the last was blonde. They approached the King’s table, as did He, and they sat to discuss the preparations.

“The war will begin shortly. Your brother Malcolm will return with Mordecai, and we will march straight towards the Northern Heights of the Pegasus’ kingdom, Goliath. They will fall to Ammecrine, and we will then sweep across the rest of the nation. Forever live, Ammecrine. Forever live, me, and my sons. Even the Gods will tremble, and bow at our feet..”

A cloaked creature crept to the King’s side, extending a withered hand to his shoulder. He spoke, silently, and almost in a hiss. He was not audible to the three young men.

“My King.. You have done well. You will win this war, and be King of Aumicelia, yet! March on my King. March on… but, do not give the armies to your sons, no. Give them to me, my liege. I shall assist you, and prevent the possible execution of your sons…”
To the creature, the King whispered, annoyed but at the same time worried, “My sons should fight with me, no? They should lead my batt..”
“Hissss….. nooooo… do not rissssk it. I will lead. Give me command.”

“Yes… I will give you command,” he turned to address the others, “My sons… Veliath will lead the army, and not you. I have other uses for you. Understood?”

All together, they replied – “Yes, my King!”

The creature hissed in delight as it reached into its pocket. It's wrinkly hand pulled out a beautiful, purple stone, and set it on the table before all of them. It was rough, and had a series of edges. The size was that of a chicken egg.

"The second of four, my King. This Magite will lead you to victory."

The King picked it up, and weighed it up and down in his hand. A grin spread across his face, and soon after, a frown.

"Where is the other stone?"

"Your sssson, my King... he stole it."

~ Chapter One, CRISIS ~

As of late, the peaceful world known as Aumicelia, has turned upside down. The once serene five nations are enraged for unknown reasons, and wage war against each other. Only two of them remain neutral – Jamliene and Likiah. Ammecrine, the Southeastern Nation, has taken specific and bold action by organizing an army. They plan to march into the North, take Goliath, and after, the last remaining kingdom – Nordanis.

Currently, the King has sent his second oldest son, Malcolm, to retrieve his second youngest son, Mordecai. He has sworn not to march for three days, giving Malcolm just enough time to return and lead a portion of the army, as he was told he was going to do. Fortunately, this has postponed the feud between the kingdoms temporarily. They scramble to organize defenses against the fore coming attack with the time given, but order is still lost. Within the Kingdoms themselves, the people run wild, eclipsing their fear with anger. They brawl in the streets, and have no superior to control them. It is chaos.

Goliath, in a seemingly final desperate attempt, dispatches several letters across Aumicelia, inviting warriors of all types to it’s kingdom. It seems, Ammecrine is not Goliath's only threat. The letters are quite vague, and simply state “You are the hope of Aumicelia. You will save her, you and the others. Come to Goliath, and I shall explain it to you.”

- Summary -
The world is in a chaotic turmoil. Five to ten characters will be gathered in Goliath ( the letters were sent to your characters, and your characters are responding, obviously ) and meet the King. Fate will take them from there, and guide them across Aumicelia, revealing an even deeper plot. I won’t say anything now, but it will be slightly revealed by the King of Goliath (Goliath himself.). I want you all to know that, Aumicelia is INCREDIBLY vast. I used the word at least twice in my opening. A ride on a horse from Ammecrine to Goliath would take at least four days. I am telling you this, because I felt like it wasn’t expressed enough in the opening. Also, most of Aumicelia is open field.

-Attention-​
You do not need to read the following sections in maroon. They are just a glimpse of Aumicelia and it's kingdoms, for more information about them, and what the world is like.

The Five Kingdoms of Aumicelia

- First, Aumicelia at a Glance -
Aumicelia is a vast expanse of three continents, all connected by small strips of land. Around these continents, is a colossal ocean, raging at all times. Aumicelia has not yet found a way to cross this ocean, and has never been recorded to make an attempt. The three continents form a simple triad, and all five kingdoms are scattered throughout it. A seemingly perfectly patch of ocean floods into the middle of this triad formation. It’s water source is said to be underground. Spreading across half of the second, and a quarter of the third continent is a blazing desert. This is where, most of the Bankurin population reside.

The triad is upside down ( looking at it from a correct North/South/East/West map ), and the continents are counted from the top left corner ( as the first continent ) to the top right corner ( as the second continent ) and the bottom continent ( as the third, and last ).

In Aumicelia, are five kingdoms, and countless towns/cities. Rumors speak of there being an Elven domain in the Green Abysmal. The Green Abysmal ( refer to Jamliene section for a description ) holds many magics, and is said to be the heart and source of all magic in Aumicelia.

- Kingdoms -

Jamliene – ( Pronounced JAM-LEE-EN-UH ) – This lush kingdom stands dominant in the Western Nation. It is located in a thick and deep forest called “The Green Abysmal”, on the first continent. Behind the kingdom, is a clear, forest-less expanse, which is actually it’s entrance.

Goliath – ( Pronounced GO-LY-ITH ) – This kingdom is located on the second continent, to the North. It, in itself, makes up the entire Northern Nation. The kingdom is built on the side of a mountain, and looks down upon a vast expanse of clear land below. It is beautiful in every way, and very intricate.

Lekiah – ( Pronounced LUH-KY-UH ) – This kingdom is located in the southern third continent, south of Nordanis. It is fairly average and slightly poor in structure, even in population. It is not to be reckoned with as a threat, but most great warriors who have turned reclusive reside here.

Nordanis – ( Pronounced NORE-DAYNE-ISS ) – Nordanis is located in the Western Nation, by the Green Abysmal forest. It flanks Jamliene, and looks at it’s entrance. Nordanis is the closest kingdom to the ocean. Here, raging storms are always running through. The main kingdom is almost completely covered and protected by a cover-like cape overhead.

Ammecrine – ( Pronounced AM-IH-KRIN ) – Ammecrine is located in the far Eastern expanse, in the third continent. It, along with Lekiah, makes up the Southern Nation. This extravagant kingdom is built over a wide range of land, and has multiple cities within it.

~Races~

*There are many races in Aumicelia. The main three, are as listed -

HumansHumans have only been in Aumicelia for a few thousand years. Ancient scrolls and scripts indicate that they crossed the raging oceans and ended up in Aumicelia, but could not return. Since, they have played an important role in the world, and have almost turned into a tyrannical race.

ElvesThey have been around since the dawn of Aumicelia. They are the magical beings of the planet, and without them, Aumicelia would rot and decay over a short period of time. Their richness keeps the life of the planet healthy. They appear to be a very defined human, normally taller than most, and have incredible magical and physical capabilities. Their ears are slightly pointed.

Bankurin – ( Pronounced BAN-KOO-RIN ) - Despicable and gross creatures. They stand nearly seven feet tall, and resemble a infectuous bearman-like creature. They do speak the modern tongue, but also have their own unique communicative language. They are ferocious, and will most likely be assuming power in the war. They gather in the Uchipa Desert, and reside underground there. It is rumored that their numbers are in the thousands to tens of thousands, and that they are also located in the Green Abysmal forest.

~Magic~

Magic flows through all of Aumicelia, and in a way, powers it. The richness of forests and grasslands all come from the underground 'streams' or 'rivers' of magist liquid. The liquid is highely potent and toxic, and can be used as a source of energy to perform magic. This liquid, or a hardened form of it ( Magite ) is completely necessary in order to perform magic.

Magic, magist, and magite are all common among the elves especially. They are said to be born of pure magist, and can perform magic without magist or magite. Elves often use magic as a weapon.

Magically capable humans are rare, but there have been some in the past, and even now they are roaming Aumicelia. With the help of a stone of magite, one could easily perform magic. A few historic figures that have used magic, include Goliath ( King of Goliath ), Oridius ( King of Nordanis ), and Odanis, previous king of Nordanis.

Magite can only be used as a source of energy if it is extremely close, or in direct contact with an individual. The source is abundant, but once drained, the magite is completely useless until it regenerates all of its energy and power. This process normally takes a hundred, to a thousand years, depending on the magite's size.

Important People/Facts

Odanis - previous King of Nordanis.
Oridius, current King of Nordanis.
Goliath, King of Goliath.
Amilius, King of Ammecrine.
Veliath, mysterious creature.
Dremel, governer of all Elves.
Witipelo, Oldish Translator of great importance to the development of Aumicelia.
The Gods, nine deities ruling over Aumicelia ( supposedly ). Their true names are not known, and thus referred to as just 'The Gods.'

Events - The events of the Silva, an elite group of Elves established by Dremel's father Drimus, fought a deadly army of shadow creatures.
Amilius has declared war on all other kingdoms.
Veliath has appeared at Ammecrine and is seemingly brainwashing Amilius.
Odanis recently ventured across the land to attack Amilius in attempt to hamper his warpath, but failed in death.

- Rules -

1. ) No g-moding, or p-playing.
2. ) I doubt there will be time for romance, so... lol?
3. ) It would be nice if, someone could play 'Malcolm', Mordecai's brother, as well as their own character. If not, I'll be playing him, ( since he is an extremely important character ) and the four other brothers.
4. ) Aumicelia is incredibly vast, so just keep that in mind.
5. ) I will kick off the story exactly three days after the events took place in my intro. Mordecai has reached Goliath, Malcolm has discovered that Mordecai was actually going there and not Jamliene, and King Amilius ( King of Ammecrine ) has given Veliath full command over his army.
6. ) Always try to post a literate two paragraphs. Always. If you can't quite get to two paragraphs once or twice, that's alright. But two paragraphs is going to be the set minimum.
7. ) Any race is fine. You are not limited to just Humans and Elves. I didn't say Bankurin, because they aren't really a vital part of the story, and of course, they're not able to cooperate with others, causing problems.

8. ) I'll be PMing some of the old participants that were active. Hopefully, this doesn't die again. If it does, this will be my last RP for a while. I've planned seven chapters for this series, so if this doesn't get finished, those won't be able to be played out.

Templates,

Name :
Appearance : ( Pictures are alright, but I would like at least a paragraph or two of description with them.
Personality :
Biography : Two paragraphs, at least.
( Anything you feel I missed, go ahead and add. )

Swag

Young King
I wish I could join back up with Alkimos, but he's kinda dead now. D= I'll join up with Adunamia though.

~~

Name: Adunamia Darksoul ~ The Heroes Dark Requiem
Homeworld: Unknown
Species: Unknown

Armaments: There are only a few items Adunamia keeps on his person, but each one has it’s own significance. First off are his weapons, dual magnum revolvers Dragon and Bane. Both guns are obsidian black, with it’s named engraved in white on both sides of the barrel. The weapons have unlimited ammo, a trick that Adunamia has no idea works. Doesn’t know, doesn’t care. Instead of the normal metal, Adunamia found out that the bullets are made of aggregated diamond nanorods (ADNRs). He was also given a greatsword by the name of Apathy; it is five feet long and two inches wide. The sword is made of ADNRs as well, though that is only the outer layer. It has a second layer made of onyx, a third layer made of of ruby, and the final inner-layer is made of normal steel. The weapon was said to be crafted partially by Makyu himself, with the intent of giving it to Adunamia for reasons unknown. All those compounds make the sword extremely heavy, but when he does use it Adunamia wields it as if it were as light as a feather. Around his neck is a once silver, now black, necklace with two ebony lances forming an “X” pattern as a charm. The medallion holds the power two form into two battle worthy for Adunamia to use.

Appearance: Adunamia stands six foot one, with shoulder-length jet-black hair and crimson red eyes. He has a full goatee, and a sharp nose. His body is well toned, but he is not so buff to the point that it would slow him down. He wears a black T-Shirt with a white skull on the front. Underneath he dons a black chain mail shirt, and over it he wears a black leather biker coat wit two pockets and four straps along the arms. He has on baggy black and white camo pants, with black boots. He has on black leather no fingered gloves with metal on the knuckles. Criss-crossed at the back of his waist are the sheaths for Dragon and Bane, and on his back pointing straight down is the sheath for Apathy.

Personality: Adunamia is just as his name implies, a dark soul; he is an interesting one however. He is not openly evil, and at first seems even harmless. He is dull and apathetic, a pessimist right down to the bitter end. It’s obvious that he is intelligent however by not only he tactics in battle, but his speech as well. He is deeply poetic at random times, summing up all of a situation in one poetic qualm. Underneath the surface of that is a being consumed whose heart is consumed by hatred. He will not hesitate to kill any all who get in his way. He doesn’t know why he is what he is, and every time he tries to think back upon a reason it all turns into nothing more than a blur.

Abilities: Adunamia has no magical abilities as of now; however he is a master combatant knowing various forms of martial arts, sword play, and, his new forte, gun play. His moves are fluent, quick, and precise to the point that he can beat almost anyone in hand-to-hand combat.

Almost anyone…

Bio: When trying to think as far back as he can, Adunamia only remembers the cold, piercing ice of the ninth ring of hell. He recalls the agonizing ripping pain of Lucifer’s new head constantly gnawing on his own. He knows the grueling pain of maggots constantly eating away at his rotted yet living flesh. He remembers seeing beside him three others, Brutus, Cassius, and Judas. He knows pain, in all of it’s many cruel and indescribable forms.

But then, he remembers redemption. He remembers having the king of hell, Makyu Eramiss, descend upon him in his icy prison; the light of the living world at his back. His words escape Adunamia, though next he remembers a hand outstretched to him; offering him life.

He remembers taking that hand.

Now he is aimlessly roaming the Omniverse, using a teleportation spell taught to him by Makyu for Omniversal travel. There is a void inside of his soul that is empty, as if there was something in his past he regretted that brought him great sorrow. Whether he wishes to discover his past he is not sure, the only thing he is sure of is that he wants power; not a craving, just an unyielding desire. For what purpose he has yet to ascertain, he merely wants it.

Quote: “Although it seems irrelevant to all, there is a drowning sorrow if I fall.”

Theme Song: My Chemical Romance – “The Ghost of You”
Battle Theme: Devil May Cry II Soundtrack – “Dance With Devils”

Last edited:

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
I should note, that Aumicelia is quite advanced, but guns are not common. They haven't yet been thought of as a 'useful' weapon. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for joining, by the way, D2L ;D

My template - ( I'll be playing Mordecai, the son of Amilius, and brother to Draniel, Malcolm, Ralphnel, and Amennes ( Pronounced AWM - IH - NESS ).

Name: Mordecai Royland Ammecrine ( Pronounced –AM-UH-KRINN- )

Nicknames/Alias’: Currently he goes by Royland Amme, or just Roy.

Ethnicity: Seemingly Caucasian/White

Complexion: A perfect mix of cream and milk white.

Height/Weight: He stands exactly 5’11”. By himself (without clothing, or any other equipment ) he weighs precisely 172.03 pounds.

Appearance:

*Head – Jet black hair streams down from the top of his head, extending to his black, perfect brows. Below them, are two, almost always incriminating eyes. The pupils are blue, with a bright turquoise ring around them. If looked upon closely, an extremely thin line of magenta outlines the ring, but is quickly overlapped by another outline of black. His nose is small, but not too small, and slightly rounded but pointed as well. Overall, his facial appearance is easy on the eyes and seemingly of impeccable structure.

*Body – His muscle tone is also impeccable. It is especially seen in his upper body; all possible muscles are perfectly defined; definition is incredible. As for markings, he has three tattoos. The first, is located on his left shoulder. It a drawing an awkward star, that has nine points, and at the tip of each point is a runic symbol. Only he knows what they mean. The second marking is on the side of his body. The right side, exactly, racing vertically down, spelling out “Redeemer” in more runic symbolic. The third, and final marking on him, is located on his back. Three main groups of seven characteristic symbolic runes scatter across, going from the top left of his back, to the middle middle, and then finishing at the bottom right. They are very small, but still noticeable. However, they do not take up much room at all. From afar, his back appears to be bare and unmarked.

Defensive Armaments and/or Clothing:

Over a basic outfit consisting of a dark blue long sleeve shirt, black pants, and puffy black shoes, is the armor pieces of Godanis ( one of the nine deities of Aumicelia ).
The armor consists of a pale white chest plate, outlined by a golden black trim, a matching gauntlet on his left hand, and an also matching shoulder plate, bearing an unknown emblem. It appears to be some incantation, but only Mordecai knows for sure.

The armor is made of a highly durable obsidian and ore mixture. In the right lighting, the armor is slightly translucent.

Equipment/Offensive Armaments:
~Digigmut *Dark*~ (Pronounced DIH-GEE-MUT) –
*History – Digigmut has been handed down and kept in the Ecripeline family tree for hundreds of years. Before Odanis Ecripeline died, he told Mordecai of the blade’s many secrets, and how to use it properly. He explained how the elves had forged it with a rare obsidian and ore mixture, and how they embedded the magical stone into its fine steel. He also explained how to wield it efficiently, magic-wise and spar-wise.

The runic symbols across it were interpreted as well, and currently, Mordecai is the only human being who knows what it reads. The writing is physically indestructible and can only be removed by ancient magicks.

*Appearance – Like Mordecai’s obsidian ore armor, Digigmut is translucent, however, only in extremely bright lighting. The blade is measured at an approximate length of three and a half feet long, and the sword is approximately 2.1 inches wide. Because of it’s hilt, it resembles a katana. However, it isn’t classified as one.

Along the blade are four incantation elven runic symbols, reading vertically. Below them, is a silvery stone, known as a ‘Magite Stone’. This stone acts as a source for magic energy, or ‘fuel’ for Mordecai’s magic. Energy cannot be drawn from other people – the stone needs to be incredibly close to it’s manipulator to develop a connection with them.

Like the blade, there are also runes on the handle. A red ribbon-like cloth enwraps the handle itself, and it is on this that the runes are printed.

Digigmut is awkwardly shaped, being perfectly straight. The edge that runs along one side forms at the tip, suddenly changing coarse and heading diagonally into the other edge of the blade. Only one side is sharp, but if used correctly, the dull side is well able to do some damage, even cut through some objects or people.

Abilities/Techniques: Mordecai is able to do a variety of techniques and abilities using magic. The energy to perform the magic comes from the magite stone on Digigmut's blade. A simple list of common magical techniques are, the use of magical fire, force ( such as propelling objects and lifting them in general ), manipulating some elements ( such as fire, as stated before, water, and earth ), and a combination of physical and magical maneuvers.

Biography:
~ The Birth ~​

Mordecai Royland Ammecrine was born to King Amilius the Second of the Kingdom of Ammecrine. He was born into a family of six; His mother, his father, and his three other brothers. Ceria (SAY-REE-UH), his mother, was perhaps the benign person in all of Ammecrine, or even quite possibly, all of Aumicelia. After giving birth to her last child, she was killed, horrifically, by (or said to be by) King Goliath of the Kingdom of Goliath’s mercenary. This ultimately led to the personal feud between Goliath and Amilius.

Upon losing their mother, the five sons adopted a terrible malice for Goliath. Like their father, they wished to kill him. So they trained. All of them took on the most challenging quests and journeys. Mordecai even fought with Odanis, the previous King of Nordanis, in the Bank War.

Aumicelia grew darker over the years, especially with more rumors spreading. An empire supposedly grew near the east coast, by Goliath, and the Bankurin race enhanced their hostility. Ammecrine, being somewhat alone in the third continent, was left to fend for themselves against a possible war with the Bankurin.

Years passed by, before finally, Mordecai was 19. His oldest brother, Draniel ( DRAN-UHL ), was first Heir to king, and Malcolm the second. The third brother was third commander of the royal army, and Mordecai was left with only the title of the fourth Prince. His youngest brother even succeeded him – He was to be the fourth heir and a captain in the Maroon Knights of Ammecrine, a leading assassin group of Amilius’.

The event following was said to cause the war, or, ignite the inferno trapped within King Amilius and Goliath. A strange, withered creature limped up the royal steps, and into the King’s chamber. There, they spoke alone. After two days of being alone in the chamber, the King exited, a ferocious frown warping his face. His fury was clear and immensely noticeable. Then, he announced it, raising his hand in the air to reveal a red magite stone; War. It was time for the vendetta to be taken out on Goliath, and following, the rest of Aumicelia.

King Amilius ordered his five sons to lead his army; all but Mordecai accepted his offer. That night, he fled, with the strange magite stone the creature had given Amilius, and left a letter on the chamber’s table. It read, simply, that he was heading West, to the first continent and that he wished not to take part in the war. Secretly, he headed north, towards Goliath, to negotiate the pardon of Ammecrine and his father, and also, to raise suspicion about the evil creature Voliath. Mordecai suspected that Veliath controlled his father somehow, and that is what his argument was going to be; that was his reason for pardon.

*Currently, he heads to Goliath, in hopes of raising suspicion for the strange creature ‘Veliath’. As he comes closer to the kingdom, a bigger problem begins to unfold upon him, a dozen others, and all of Aumicelia.

Theme Song:
*Theme -“Crawling ( Piano )" [ Linkin Park ]
*Battle Theme -"The Final Battle" [ Final Fantasy X ]

Last edited:

stickxkeyblade

Website
stickxkeyblade.livejournal.com
You seriously put some thought into this thing. Nice work~ It looks like fun! ♥

Name: Aes Myr (Pronounced AY-ES MIR with the last R having a roll to it. In elvish it translates to "Earth Soul")
Age: 67, although she appears to be in her early twenties.

Appearance: She's got your average elvish appearance. Fine oak-brown hair that falls to her shoulders (although she keeps it loosely tied with a bit of ribbon), pale skin, pointed ears and a frame that makes her look like you could snap her in two if you leaned on her the wrong way. She wears lots of dark colors, greens, browns, sometimes a bit of black. She wears the male elven attire (read: PANTS) despite being a woman. The only thing really out of place on her is her black blindfold, which she wears almost constantly.

Personality: She's an odd one. She comes off, at first, as a quiet, kind sort of personality. She's a very good listener and has a polite, well mannered sort of aura about her. Spend a few hours with her, however, and you'll soon realize that she's actually more than she appears. She enjoys challenges, including gambling, speaking openly with villains as if they were her friends, and a few near-meetings with death every once in a while. She's surprisingly heartless when it comes to killing her enemies, and will do it all with a smile on her face the whole time.

There are times when she appears to be off in worlds entirely her own, especially when in the forest. She'll occasionally say something that has little to do with the situation at hand. She tends to like animals more than she likes people, but will interact with both of them none the less. Underneath her constant veil of happiness she is actually suffering, feeling the spirit of the earth crumble beneath her, and the scent of death in the wind, and the blood of innocents and guilty alone poisoning the water of the world. She's frightened that war will drive the humans to madness and that they will forget to care for the land that nurtures them so. She fights not for a nation, but for the earth and life itself.

Fighting Style: She's not really much of a fighter. Her style involves standing in one spot, listening and sensing her enemies actions, and then using magic to either cease their attacks or stop them once and for all. If she can help it, she will stop a fight from a distance without even moving. Even when an enemy gets frighteningly close she will not raise a hand in defense, but will instead use acrobatics and dodge away to a safer distance where she could once again use her magic. She's incredibly fast, since she has no armor or weapons to weigh her down.

However, if placed somewhere where the earth feels far away or dead, and the air isn't good air, and there isn't much water, she's kind of screwed as far as attacking and defending goes. If she can't use her magic, she's a sitting duck and can only run away and hope someone else lends a hand.

Biography: Aes considers most of her life to be a lucky chain of events.

Aes was originally born in "The Green Abysmal" forest in Jamliene. She was, however, born blind. Her mother and father were completely at a loss as to what to do, and the rest of the village in the trees was just as confused. After all, elves were never born imperfect. They were fabled beings, believed to be sent to the world by the gods themselves. After years and years of continuation of the same thing, why would this happen?

Aes's village took it as some sort of omen. She was raised carefully, and soon it became apparent that she had a connection to the world around her that bettered even some of the most experienced elves of the group. They then believed her to be a holy messenger of the earth, and after only ten years she had become a sort of legend to the elves.

Aes, through most of her early life, really had no idea all that was happening. She was busy learning about her powers and the world around her. She longed for a life of adventure that didn't suit the life she had been given. She'd often wander off and frighten those charged to watch her. She could feel the darkness in the earth and wondered why the other people of the world weren't worried about it. Perhaps they were scared, or perhaps they simply didn't know. On her twentieth year, she proposed that she leave the village and start journeying to tell others of what she could sense, but the was denied permission to leave. She wasn't angry--she knew they were just trying to keep her safe. After all, if something happened to them, who could be the messenger of the earth?

That didn't stop her from running away, however.

For the next forty years, she wandered about the world, shortly visiting all five kingdoms and learning about Aumicelia's people. She made a few friends, but stayed mostly unnoticed and undetected. That was, of course, until she reached the Goliath kingdom.

By the time she'd reached the kingdom, many people were beginning to fall ill due to the subtle impurities of the planet. It had escaped the King's eyes due to the victims being mostly of lower class families who lived in the farthest slums of the kingdom. She could barely stand to see the earth about her sick, and so these many people suffering was simply unbearable. She began going about and using her magic to heal as many as she could. Word spreads fast in the slums, she came to find, and soon she was being called upon as an unofficial healer of the kingdom.

Other: If you take her blindfold away from her, she will flip out. :D

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

This seems interesting.

I'll probably be using a very heavily modified version of an old template.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
This is kind of funny. I assumed no one would join, so I didn't bother bumping it for a third time. By all means, everyone post your templates, and we can get started. If, by some miracle, people who are interested happen to stumble upon it.

U

UnRefined_Legend

I wouldn't mind joining. Give me till tomorrow night to get something decent in. If you just want a template i'll throw out something crappy. Wasn't this BA's roleplay before?

U

UnRefined_Legend

Name- Larion Blitz

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Race- Human

Appearance- Larion is fairly tall for a human. His figure is that of a warrior with an upright posture and a physical build to him. His long blonde hair is split with the other half of his hair black. His blue eyes conceal his true personality, behind a serene and serious one. Larion wears a simple white shirt underneath a dark colored vest. The vest is worn with such decency and care as it regards him as his type of race. A liliputian silver belt holds up a pair of light blue jeans.

Weapon~ Karst- This weapon of great power, imbued with the souls of the dead, has been handed down from generations ago. Three socket holes are embedded into the blade. The blade has a slight curve at the tip. The hilt is painted black with a pure black crystal lies. Several lines of his language run up and down Karst, reading “Those who have no souls are fit for this blade.”

Background- In his early years Larion was raised as a normal human child in the country of Lekiah. His father had been king previously until the people rebelled and overthrown him with a dictator. As of now, his family lives on the outskirts of the country with very few inhabiting that area. War eventually became normaly for them as soldiers quartered themselves in their homes from time to tim.

One day, unlike any other, a brigade of dark nights, cloaked in their robes, came by on horsebacks. They had no intention to state heir purpose or reason of stopping by but instead chose actions. One pulled out a black stone and held it into the air. Within moments the stone gave of a vibe and began to shine. The members of the small village began to collapse. With only larion left he saw the souls of those around him being drawn into the crystal. Without a clear thought he rushed in with his blade in hand. Not knowing the consequences, his soul to was drained and he found himself in the underworld.

As he awoke he felt someone from all sides trying to grasp his body. Taking a look around, he was heading down into a pitch black hole with hordes of dead hands trying to pull him in. Scared to death, he began to maneuver in every direction he could to escape. Eventually he climbed the walls pulling himself out of a hole that gave a glimpse of the upper world. With that hope he found his way out of the underworld and back to the village he once was.

The village was completely devastated, but his body had began to become lifeless. E felt as if he had no control over himself. He fell to the ground only to lie upon the dark gem that took his soul. Seconds later the gem began to move towards his blade and into the hilt. Grasping his blade to pull the gem out of it, he began to feel his life come back to him. Apparently holding the gem and onto his soul, he could once again live without his soul actually being within him.

Years later on a journey back to his homeland, he ran into several enemy solders. In a near death experience his crystal reacted and a tremor occurred. A couple of holes opened up from the ground and the bodies of those once in the village his lived in, including his family gave rise and attacked the soldiers. Frightened by such magical power, they took up leaving everything behind, including transportation. In shock he tried to talk to his dead family, but they only smiled and vanished back within the gem. Knowing that his family was still with him, gave him incentive to carry on with anything he had left to accomplish. But in the long run he had just gained the rare ability of summoning the dead.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Not sure why he made another one. But I know he was banned. Every account with that IP was banned.

Also, I should be kicking this off in the next day or so. I honestly have no idea who has joined. I'll go check in a second. I do believe, though, that a few people still haven't posted their templates.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

Name: Christof Alexiandre

Nickname: Chris

Appearance: Christof is not someone that many people would notice. He is not particularly handsome, but nor does he have any disfigurations to brand him as ugly. His brown hair is cut short, to just above his eyes. The eyes that they partially obstruct are gray, and are his only distinguishable feature; when you look into his gray eyes, you feel as if he knows compassion, honor, and justice.

When he is on duty, Chris wears a simple suit of chain mail armor, with a gray tunic worn above it. If he was in a battle, he would be easily recognizable because he doesn't wear a helmet, claiming that it obstructs his vision too much.

While Chris is off duty or treasure hunting, he wears black breeches and a white shirt, which is covered with a leather jacket. (not in the modern sense, mind you) His boots aren't very fashionable, but they are extremely durable.

Weapons:

Chris can use almost any weapon, due to his extensive training. He prefers to use swords and hammers, and shuns he use of axes or maces.

His usual sword has a blade of about three feet, and a sharp edge as well as a tapered point. The hilt is narrow, with the blade narrowing until about the end.

Slung on his back is his hammer, the only object left from his grndfather. Its head is made of cast iron and steel mixed with stone, and is extremely durable.

Chris also keeps two daggers with him at all times-one on his hip, and the other in his boot. These can be thrown, but he will only throw both if it is a matter of life and death for another person.

Personality: This is not a necessary part of the template. [For those of you that think I am coping Rem, I had the same idea some time before him. I simply didn't mention the personality, or made it very ambigous]

Bio: Basically? His grandfather died and gave him the hammer. He went to become a soldier, and excels in his classes. On his free time he will go around and fight creatures, or treasure hunt, one of his few pleasures. His family is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back