• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Accidentally In Love{Revision}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
...wow.

Sora hit you with a tram car. This really doesn't surprise me.

TwiTow should have that thing the boardwalks by me have ... MEGA annoying it is ... stupid automatic voice that repeats, "Watch the tram car please! Watch the tram car please!" as the tram passes. In case the stupid carbuncle isn't slow enough so that we don't notice it creeping towards us.

o.<

Anyway.

Why does Sora ... not have blue eyes? ._.

And ... OMGZ YOU USED THE RENT SONG! <3 I LOVE "WITHOUT YOU"!

Did you actually hear that, or did you just get the lyrics?

Fullmetal blader

Hey, nice fanfic. I read the original AiL and then saw this...yeah...so here I am. Whew, took me a while to read all that random bishie-loving goodness, but it was worth it!!!!!!

So, uhh, yeah, hi. Don't flame me! I'm just new! Ahh! *hides in corner*

Keyblade Smitey

First class, as always Krazy!

Good thing you have a migrane or there would be so...much...glompage...*twitches*

I still haven't gotten over that! (see last page to see what I'm talking about)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
{*~[___]Chapter Three[___]~*}

"Dreams could fool me"

{*~[___]Hollow Bastion[___]~*}

//Dawning Darkness\\

I graciously took the mug of hot chocolate Kaze offered me, keeping my head down. I mumbled a thank you, somehow ignoring the burning sensation in my hands as I held the drink. My mind was drifting. To Earth ... my friends ... my family.... My life. My world had shattered around me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Wait... who said I couldn't do anything? I could surely help to restore Earth! No one ever proclaimed I had to be the helpless Mary-Sue.

Setting my untouched drink on the table in front of me, I stood up, my chair screeching across the cobblestone and gaining Sora and Kaze's attention. I kept my eyes down, my heart banging against my chest nervously. I fought desperately against my jumping nerves to lock gazes with the two boys. Sora was giving me a 'what's up with you' look, while Kaze just allowed his usual glare to soften. Sorta.

"I... I wanna come with you...." I finally managed out, but it was sadly a whisper.

"What?" Sora fired immediately, and I couldn't tell if it was from shock or if he just plain didn't hear me. Since it's me we're talking about, it's safe to assume the second one.

"To get rid of the Hear-" I froze, silencing myself as I realized I wasn't supposed to know of the Heartless or Nobodies, "To get back to my world, " I mended quickly, eyes wide.

Kaze suddenly handed me a pendant of some sort, and I gave him a blank look, "What-"

"Consider yourself a summon."

I'm a what-now? ... Gee, I feel important.

I suddenly shifted my attention down to the pendant, subconsciously stroking the obsidion-colored ball of flame it held. Sora finally shrugged his shoulders uncertainly, drawing my attention back to the other two teens.

"We were gonna ask you to come with us, anyway," Sora admitted cluelessly.

Great, gimme a friggin' heart attack fer nothing. I could've fainted, woken up, and found I had knocked myself unconscious for nothing. Or barfed. Dunno which is worse.

Probably the spewing.

What good can I do as a summon, anyway? I can hardly fight---

Well, except for my ... yellow belt second degree.... But that's a different story.

"Why? I can't fight, though, " I reluctantly disclosed to the two teens before me, feeling guilty for an unknown reason. "What good is a ... summon that can't fight?"

"We'll teach you," Kaze suggested lowly, and he kinda made it sound more like an assertive command than a generous offer.

"Yeah!" Sora agreed immediately, bouncing with excitement. "On the way, we'll teach you how to toast Heartless!"

Sora is not meant to say toast.

"Heartless?" I echoed in what I hoped was confusion. Didn't wanna seem suspicious to the hottness. They might change their tiny minds and leave me here to rot with HAAAYNERRR. Now tell me that isn't the most hilarious name you've ever heard. HAAAAAYNERRRRR. It's right up there with PENCE, huh? Who in their right minds would name their child HAAAAYNERRRR? Maybe they were drunk or high at the time. It's the only logical explanation. Glad Pickle renamed him.

"The things that... er...." Sora trailed off awkwardly, and Kaze took the liberty of bursting my bubble.

"The creatures that destroyed your world."

Pop.

"Oh," I whispered, attempting to look sad. I didn't really have to try, actually. Well, how would you feel if your world was surrendered to the Heartless? Especially when that world had Kingdom Hearts 2 and Advent Children. And Internet access.

When I looked up, I saw that the two teens were walking away, and I stiffened in surprise before quickly sprinting to catch up with Sora and Kaze.

"That is so odd," I muttered under my breath, reaching the two without realizing it.

"What is?" Sora asked curiously, making me jump at the suddenness. I get shocked easily.

"N-nothing, " I stuttered nervously.

Just hearing Ed's voice come out of Kaze's mouth.

\\ ~ //​

Stepping carefully down the ramp of Sora's Gummi Ship, I abruptly froze and just stared, gaping at the picturesque Rising Falls in awe. What a name. The RISING ... FALLS! You could pop a blood vessel tryin' to figure that one out. Suddenly realizing that Kaze and Sora had already begun their ascent towards the castle itself, I scrambled up after them, nearly fell several times, but luckily always caught myself. Upon entering the ... Entrance Hall, I gasped as a few Nobodies appeared before the three of us.

STAY BACK! I'M A BLACK BELT IN ORIGAMI!

Which is SO not the art of paper folding....

"Here's yer first battle lesson!" Sora called to me, grinning, and Kingdom Key was suddenly in his hand; I watched wordlessly as the other brunette leaped excitedly into the fray, followed closely behind by his weaponless, blonde companion.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Haha, you used my lyric again. ^-^

*whacks you with a crumpled up piece of paper that I failed to turn into a crane* GET OUT YER KEYBLADE AND SMACK SORA IN THE HEAD FOR ME.

Of course I have a good reason....

Silver, you were too slow. =O

KS, Krazy is not now, nor has she ever been emo. If you didn't notice, her other "emo" chapters were still funny, but doesn't she has plenty of good reasons to keep the mood sometimes just a little less than Mary-Sue hyper, you think? Just maybe the whole fact that, well, everything's GONE, that would definately shake anyone up a bit.

Black and red is cool. <.< It doesn't make you emo.

AND ONE OF YOU NEED TO GET ON MSN! D=

Keyblade Smitey

Okay, sorry. Krazy was never emo, I just couldn't think of a better word... *grabs dictionary* I know, I'm sad.

So funny, black belt... origami... smaking heartless with folded-up bits of papper xD

Throw papper darts at them!

And I LIKE Mary-Sue hyper!

Who the hizeck is Mary-Sue anyway..?

Now updart please!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Sorry I haven't looked at this!*sweat* When I tried to read it, I was given inspiration to almost write as story!>.> You rock at you updates!=^_^= And.. YAY! Other people don't think darkness is evil!=^_^= (Though, I'd never be able to write my fic...Lol..)

MAJOR SPOILER! This is a suggestion for your AMV!=^_^= But, knowing since I haven't read all the pages yet, you've probably completed it, and I'm probably speaking the obvious!=^_^= Well, not major...
Also, if you are still working on your AMV video, of Evanescence, I think is the band, why don't you use the scene where Sora is crying at the end of KH2 when he finds Riku, though, he looks like Ansem...o.o

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Lol, thanks for sending me the link!=^_^= *goes to watch video, hopefuly no one will realize I'm up later than I should.,.. Lol*

Wow, I just got about 23 seconds in the video, and I already love it! o.o *goes to add it to favourites in youtube*

Sorry for spamming!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Sorry for spamming but As fo the opposite of Mary sue is a Waldo (Boy version of Mary sue) I never even knew what a mar sue is I didn't care. You can delete this post can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back