• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Account on Hiatus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XxRemnantxX

-sighs- Hey guys. Regrettably and unfortunately...I will not be able to continue on in the role play into Part II. Things in life, real life, have been...challenging for me. I have a few personal and more important things to attend to. As much as I hate leaving, I have to. If you care to know, the reason of leaving is because my mother actually doesn't allow me to chat online. -chuckle- She's over protective, to say the least. I sneak online to talk to people, like you, because I one have one friend in real life that loves Kingdom Hearts. I love so much talking to fellow Kingdom Hearts fans. Anyway. If I get caught (again) chatting online, my mother will take away things from me...that I can't bare. Before when she had caught me, she took Kingdom Hearts away from me. For a year. As KH fans, you know how hard that is to live without it. After much begging and pleading, she finally gave it back. But she had also taken away all my friends and banned me from drawing...three of my most cherished things in this world. Friends, Kingdom Hearts, and drawing. So as you can see, if my mother were to catch me again, I will lose all of this and most likely, a lot more. Another reason for my leaving is that I have to give my laptop, my only source of getting on this website, back to it's owner. I doubt I would be able to even reach half way through Part II before I have to give it back. So....in conclusion, I have to get outta here.

Oh yeah! And I won't be gone forever, I'm sure. My account is just going to be on hiatus for awhile. So I will be back! :D If any of you want...my Deviantart account is below, in my signature. That account will go on hiatus soon as well, but it'll be open a while longer. When I come back, that'll most likely be the first account I log back into and post whether I am back or not. Watch me on there if you can! ^_^ I'm going to miss you all.

Ta~ta!

Raiko

Come break me down
what??!! you're going again!!!???OMG!!T~F...i know how it feels.my parents also found out that im chatting online...:mad: so i started to sneak back here and they havent noticed. yet...anyways...soo..when will you be back? plz come back soon...;_;

bye byez then *hugs* you've been a good friend.good luck in real life *pats on shoulders*

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I'm the slightest bit delayed here...

But Xeyla-I'll miss you tons.
You were so much fun to talk to on here and on deviant art.
I have what.. 2 friends that like Kingdom Hearts? And my best friend who shares this love with me, I can't even see here that much anymore.

*huggles* You'll def be worth mentioning in the RP. *sad* I'll be here. Since I have no other life. T.T

*waves* Bye.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I'm sorry I haven't visited here to say goodbye :(
*sniffles*
I'll miss talking to you (until you get back, that is)!
Bye!
*cry*

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Though i never knew you, goodbye. MY mom is the same, but thats not stopping me. I wish i didnt stop you, either....

Back