• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adam and Morgan suck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah they said alot a crap about disney movies and square that I liked.........

SilverWings

I love Adam and Morgan. It's funny to see people get mad at them for stating their opinions.

As for when you can see it again, I have no clue. I missed the original airing, so I watched it on the X-Play site.

Ultima Zero

they don't suck, they do that to most games that they review/preview so get over it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I dont get mad at them.........they are funny........but still I liked most of the movies and games they were bashing..........

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Adam And Morgan are very funny and so are most of their previews so as u see thier preview might've not have been tooken very seriously I think u should wait for the review

sorasblade

they dont suck they just have fun, and do what they have to do, it was funny when they did that donald thing he says something that sounds a bit x rated. listen close.

blu ninjaz

it airs again on this friday at 2pm this upcoming monday at 1pm and on the 30th and 31st.

D

Dexter

Yeah, it was so funny what donald was saying japanease .....suck my coc*...LOL! Man that was hilarious. An no they werent being mean there game critics. They have to make fun of games an complain about them because thats what they do. Oh the Japanease singer for sora sang good. Oh did anyone here Goofys Jap vvoice? It sounded like a retarted person who threw up voiced him...LOL.....

blu ninjaz

its their opinion. and they are critics. Its their job to share their personal ideas and views, what they like and dislike, to the world(through g4-Channel 219 for me). so don't blame them for doing their job.

sorasblade

its actually on the website you can see the whole preview/review. right there on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back