• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adding Vids to PSP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Hi, please help! I'm having lots of trouble adding vids to my psp.

This site, the official, didn't help, or in other words this didnt help:

PSP Official said:
Connect your Memory Stick Duo™ to a computer using one of the following methods:
-Insert into the Memory Stick™ slot on the computer or use a Memory Stick Duo™ Adaptor.
-Connect a Memory Stick reader/writer with a USB cable.
-Connect your PSP®, with the Memory Stick Duo™ inserted, with a USB cable.

-I've got the MSD, but I have no idea how to connect it to my pc as there is no slot for its size [USB slots are thinner]. And what?! Im not wasting my money on another accessory! [unless I must DX]
-Nope. Tried it, all sorts of errors came up. See V.
-Tried that too. Claims it's 'write-protected' whenever I add things.

How did YOU add vids?

Any answers/suggestions would be good! =D

MAJOREDIT: I managed to get the files onto the psp MP_ROOT and 102-whatsitcalled folder, as an .MP4, although whenever I access 'Videos' on my psp, it says 'no videos'...

Last edited:

FireFox.

I don't use that, I use RSS Channel, that's where I Get my videos. No need to use a computer.. :)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It's really complicated. That's why you're better off buying the Media Centre Manager, I think it's called.

You can't just simply transfer .mp4's into those specific folders. You have to rename the .mp4 a certain code. I forget what that code is but if you do some searching, you'll figure it out.

Shadukai X

Banned
Google "psp video 9"

It converts videos and makes it easy to put them on your psp. I have it, it works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back