• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Awards
Yay! This is back!

Capser's plight is too relatable on how to introduce stuff.

And I liked how you brought in Crystal, Zoey, and Saito. You were on point when it came to him.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Zoey blowing a raspberry is adorable. I absolutely love it whenever Zoey and Crystal are together. And of course, I fangirl hard whenever Saito enters the picture. I absolutely love it when he comes to Crystal's rescue. <3 He's so quick to defend Crystal that my heart flutters every time. Gosh, those two. <3 Fangirling aside, I had a lot of fun reading this chapter! And speaking of this chapter was Casper referencing Appreciate the Invasion? Except with the twist of it being animals as the villagers? I really need to go back and read this story from the beginning because, I feel like I've forgotten what his webtoon was about to a degree. xD

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Oh, yes! More of 'Again'!! :D

I can totally relate to Casper right now. :3 And Crystal sure has an knack for getting into trouble, hmm? xD At least Saito came in and saved the day by beating the snot out of them; Almost got maced for it. x3

Honestly, I love to read your stories, CD; They're just so fantastic to read and enjoy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back