• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All I can say is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora341

Awards
I love Kingdom Hearts. Which is why I joined this site. I sincerely hope everyone else does

Is it weird, that I have Kingdom Hearts soundtracks in my head every day, or, that I think about the series daily?

vincentr0th

Awards
Nah,i do,too(though i also actually LISTEN to the Soundtracks pretty much everyday:p)

i also have a HUGE self made Wallscroll in my Room multiple Figurines(Kai arts,stuff like that),
posters and of course Clothes featuring KH.In my Opinion the Kingdom hearts-Series is the Pinnacle of Story-focused Videogames.
I am already way more hyped for 2.5(which is only Remakes)than i am for upcoming titles like Persona q,Hyrule Warriors and whatnot

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Not weird at all. Songs and music play in my head all the time (all the time...) and even when I'm not here, Kingdom Hearts tends to be on my mind in one form or another.
Also, hi!!!

Sora341

Awards
Well then it's good to see that I'm not alone. I've been following the story since I was a child. I can't wait to see where it goes next... They always seem to surprise us, don't they?

I'm glad there is actually a forum where we can talk about the games... because no one in my home town basically plays it... at least not like I do. :)

And hey!!

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider! I personaly love the KH soundtracks so I can see why you like it, too! Good taste.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome aboard to the forums! Glad to have you with us! I believe we've met in the creative writing section. :) I really like your signature a lot.

If you need any help, please contact one of us, and we'll be happy to help. Or if you need help on something else, please check here! I hope you continue to have fun on the forum!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Glad to see you enjoying the forum, and the games. We are all a little crazy. So yeah, no big deal.

Back