• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All this trailer nonsense is turning us into animals...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I already like you guys lol. I mean....hell, if I were to say "I don't like FFXIII" on KH13, Sora96 would go to hell and back to make sure I'm perma-banned... So, mad respek!
....*sense a kindred spirit*

To be honest I'm surprised Nomura had stayed with all he's been through on occasion. I've seen many bring up him leaving after Kh3 due to it. I dont believe it personally but I wouldn't blame him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
....*sense a kindred spirit*

To be honest I'm surprised Nomura had stayed with all he's been through on occasion. I've seen many bring up him leaving after Kh3 due to it. I dont believe it personally but I wouldn't blame him.

He said ages ago that if FF7 was remade, it would be a sign that he should retire xD

Royce & Mueller

Hirokey123

Awards
You know it sounds like if anyone has a little ego here it's you Royce. :p
Also nah the best breed of cat is a Bengal, their coats are truly some of the most beautiful I've laid eyes on and I dream of owning a Bengal one day. Right now though I've got a russian blue, he had a brother mixed but he died two years ago on christmas. Bit my shirt, died, and went right into rigamortis so....that made the rest of the trip (rushing him to the emergency pet hospital which wasn't open on christmas eve...) rather er interesting.

Royce & Mueller

As a member of KH13, I can support this fact. He talks about Toriyama, FFXIII, and FFX-3 a lot. Pretty rare to see him talk about anything else.

Everyone is more than welcome to talk about whomever they want. Fanboy over them. Defend them staunchly. Fervently! But there IS a threshold. A point when it becomes blatantly obsessive and creepy. The point where you can just....smell....feel...the stickiness and jizz all over his keyboard as he writes the post. :<

Aaaaand...I might've kinda mentioned something like that lol. And he might've kinda gotten angry as a result. I mean technically, I can just ask Daniel to lift the ban, but dude's never around, and honestly, if he were, what then? I'd just be exposed to more Toriyama jizz lol. So, I say just leave the dude to his devices. I like you guys more anyway lol. So far.

You know it sounds like if anyone has a little ego here it's you Royce. :p
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Oh, most definitely! But you see, by [/FONT]admitting[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] my own narcissism, I'm by default expressing humility! I'm being humble about my ego. >:3 A little bit of psychology of personality abuse![/FONT]

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well, we've got a few guys on here already who're quite famous for their ability to essay-post, and a few of em are just as critical of certain KH aspects as you are, so you're more than welcome here. XD

Royce & Mueller

Thanks. But I wouldn't really call it an essay.... An essay is where you spend four all-nighters putting together a 10-page paper, at least, and spending another three nights citing your references, only for the professor to take 10 points off because you placed the page numbers on the right instead of the left. >:< Or....the other way around!

That was more like a Block-O-Rant where I got to come off as slightly bitter and curmudgeonly.

Kaweebo

Awards
Everyone is more than welcome to talk about whomever they want. Fanboy over them. Defend them staunchly. Fervently! But there IS a threshold. A point when it becomes blatantly obsessive and creepy. The point where you can just....smell....feel...the stickiness and jizz all over his keyboard as he writes the post. :<

Aaaaand...I might've kinda mentioned something like that lol. And he might've kinda gotten angry as a result. I mean technically, I can just ask Daniel to lift the ban, but dude's never around, and honestly, if he were, what then? I'd just be exposed to more Toriyama jizz lol. So, I say just leave the dude to his devices. I like you guys more anyway lol. So far.

Damn, dude. I just argued with him in the forums a few times. Can't believe you actually got banned by him. XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can we talk about cats?

Let's talk about cats.

giphy.gif

Hirokey123

Awards
Bengals are hypoallergenic, depending on your allergies it might be quite possible for you to have a bengal. (Just one more reason Bengals are the cat master race)
6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back