• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All Worlds? I Hope Not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

I hope all of the worlds shown so far aren't all of the worlds in the whole game. Considering that the game is coming December already for Japan, I hope all of the worlds we already know of are not gunna be all of the worlds to be in the game. Theres got to be a lot more worlds we dont know of yet, right?

nothingness

ya all the old worlds are coming back and have new storylines, plus some new ones, mainly important story ones. i hop we can go to the other island on destiny islands where kairi goes to school

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
i think by adding those old world kind of make it gay cuz i rather go to a neew world and it seems like alot of the old world r back, ithink kh2 will have all the old world back 2 me and some new world and ithink they should stop showing new worlds in the scan so then they could suprise u oo well it se choice

Sorakeyblade1

Who knows?

i hope not either cause all we've seen is:
POTC
Atlantica
Steamboat Willie
Beauty &the Beast
Underworld
Christmas town
Hundred acre wood
twilight town

:confused: i don't know the rest but hopefully these arent the only worlds.

Maybe the director isn't revealing "Special" worlds and these scans are the only ones he wants us to know about. :eek:

VIDEOGAMES-HARRYPOTTER-KEYBLADES-AND MORE
MY ANTI-DRUGS :D

Aurablade77

Huh I thought that not all worlds from the original Kingdom Hearts won't be in Kingdom Hearts II. Deep Jungle wasn't in Chain of Memories either.

Aurablade77

[Maybe the director isn't revealing "Special" worlds and these are the only ones he wants us to know about. :eek:

----Haha thats right, I think they are hiding "special" worlds that they just don't want to be revealed yet until the game comes out(The Lion King)hahah.

-Nomura said the game was twice as long. I'm really sure theres a lot more worlds.

Aurablade77

Don't worry about the returning worlds being boring because Nomura said the returning worlds from Kingdom Hearts will be totally different in Kingdom Hearts II in terms of where you walk/run and all that.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
i say most of the worlds returning back and ithink they didnt put tarzan cuz it was 2 compliicated and iu was just wondering did any of you saw tarzan talk it look like was saying bad words cuz the subttiles were doing this$@%^%#%^#

Aurablade77

I was just wondering did any of you saw tarzan talk it look like was saying bad words cuz the subttiles were doing this$@%^%#%^#[/QUOTE]

--Hahahah yeah. Or maybe there wasn't enough space in the cartridge of Chain of Memories for Deep Jungle to fit in.

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
here are the ones i no:

Beauty and the Beast - Fabled Country side
PoTC - Counter Electrode
Ancient Greece - Hurcules
Underworld
Disney Castle
Atlantica
Agrabah
Traverstown
Twilight town
Steem boat Willie
Land of Dragons - Mulan
Hollow bastion
Castle Oblivion
Destiny Island
Pride Lands - Lion King

Aurablade77

I'm hoping that all the worlds you just mentioned will be in the game. It is definitely possible that they are hiding some worlds and don't want to reveal until the game is out.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Who knows?

i hope not either cause all we've seen is:
POTC
Atlantica
Steamboat Willie
Beauty &the Beast
Underworld
Christmas town
Hundred acre wood
twilight town
i don't know the rest but hopefully these arent the only worlds.

Maybe the director isn't revealing "Special" worlds and these scans are the only ones he wants us to know about.

ive read that theres all the worlds ive mentioned, but ive also read that theres only 10 confrimed worlds :confused: but i hope that all these worlds ive mentioned are in it :D :
pirates of the carribean
olympia(includes the underworld)
disney castle
agrabah
beauty and the beast's castle
hollow bastion
China(mulan's place)
steamboat willy
christmas town/halloween town
traverse town(plays the role of traverse town)
Deep Dive
destiny islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back