• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alright band members, let's do this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should our band name be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I don't mind helping on the guitar for the song alongside Jaxx. It's very easy to do, what with it being four notes and all.

Will the recording of each member be done using the original song as the base?

Yeah I've been working on trying to switch it up a bit but guitar really has no importance other than the beginning and the end :\

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
It's also an awkward song to improv too. Like I know with some songs, you can do little licks to support the vocals during the breaks, but the song has an awkward structure so you really can't.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Exactly, we'll just have to play it by the book. So which parts you thinking about taking up?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
^That actually is a good part to put in something, I'm thinking we could start there with something and build it up back to the chorus.

EDIT:

I couldn't find the old thread with my links to Sanctuary remixes so I'll just repost them

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Sanctuary/all/2 (6th and 7th song down)

The 7th one is pretty good

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Sanctuary Utada/all/1 (9th one down)

hey you guys think we should just do a cover of the live version? it's a lot more interesting

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
For those of you that haven't gotten the update: We are going to be performing the live version of Passion by Utada Hikaru

If you have the proper instrument and recording equipment, then please post so I can add you to the list.

Members recording this song:
nine-tailed fox
Apple Jaxx
quiteMAD
Zettai Ryouiki

--------

Also, we seem to have a tie ( almost lol ) on "Nostalgic Lights" and "Lost in Nostalgia".

Sooooo, why don't we make the name, "Lost in Nostalgic Lights"?
Eh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back