• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one who doesn't/didn't use sleights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
..yes. For the most part, I never relied on them. At least in Sora's story. I only used friend card sleights, like Trinity Limit.

I will admit they made life easier for me in R/R, but even them I didn't rely on them too heavily.

Zexion113

I didn't use them any until the Ansem fight with Riku because one of them takes a full bar, but other than that I didn't use them once.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I only used them like 7 times during the whole game. I just don't like 'em.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
To all you guys using Trinity Limit, open the Twilight Town Key to Rewards door and get the warp sleight, which is Stop Aero Aero. I made a whole deck with just that because while trinity limit causes a lot of damage, this sleight just takes enemies away period and without the time consuming attack cinematic.

Dragon rage

I used them all the friggin time! some of them are dead useful and powerfull!
take sonic blade for instance, stock three different attack cards that have a total value of AT LEAST 20 and AT MOST 23. time your hit of the A button so you hit an ENTIRE FEILD of enemies if you placed your self at the right place!!! And the magic sleights!! I just don't know where I'd be if i couldn't use curaga during those tough boss fights!!!

Fuyu

I used a lot. Holy and Trinity Limit were my favorite.
I wouldn't have survived without them.
>.<

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I never used sleights either. Mainly because I had a colection of high umber cards so I couldn't access most of the sleights, and then when the high value ones turn up, they suck. Like Zantetsuken.
I'm more effective ignoring them. I fight fine without them.
That and I'd much rather increase my CP then learn redundant moves.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I used sleights sometimes. With Sora, only where I was screwed. But, I used them with Riku whenever I was in Dark Mode.

Narnoldshmarnold

I NEVER used any sleights as sora, I wasn't paying attention when they were being explained on the game. I relied on my supreme button-mashing skills and the game was no prob for me.

As for riku I used sleights in dark mode and I'd also save up all my mickey cards and used them for mega healy sleights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back