• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
It's kinda weird, you know? But it's sad too. The characters we know and love are going to be different in KH2. It's a scary thought but here's some possibilites:
1. Sora won't be very hopeful and a little meaner.
2. Kairi won't be happy, just sad as if being possested.
3. Riku won't be the cool and collected type he started out as.
Just think about it. :(

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Everyone changes through time and experience, Sora and the others are no different. A part of them will always be the same, but change is inevitable...without it, life is pointless. Sora is just going up...aren't we all... ;)

DarkSora9696

I don't think that they would change their personallities THAT much... it would be to confusing enough... But their personalities will definiatlly change... Cause like Silverwolf1500 said, they are growing up... and they've been through a lot (think about it... A LOT!)... So by making their personalities change... they are making the game more realistic... So, I'm okay with it...

I happy! lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah its all a part of growing up. i doubt that the personality will change, Sora will be more action oriented but he will still keep his charm and helpful nature. Kairi is sad that she cant see Sora and Riku will always be the cool calm collected person we know and love but maybe he has changed. we just have to wait for the game or Nomura to give us some new info on the storyline before we can even think of what they will act like.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i hate it that they have to change too...but i agree with UnknownSora21...u gotta let it go...even though Sora, Kairi etc look really cute in KH...

WhoIsANobody

I think its sweet.....

lets just say....

KH = Sora = Little Girl
KH2 = Sora = KICK @$$
KH = Kairi = Little Girl
KH2 = Kairi = H0t stuf
KH = Riku = Calm and Collective
KH2 = Riku = Revenge & pay back!!!

and for the story

KH = Story = Discovery
KH2 = Story = Darker and SWEETER!!!!!!!!@#$@!$!!#$^$*&$!@!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back